[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've had a missed miscarriages at 17 weeks 4 days they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x327px
So I've had a missed miscarriages at 17 weeks 4 days they say the baby was 16 and a half weeks when it died but I haven't passed a fetus and the doctor can't find one, what's happening? Did I absorb it? Did I pass it out and mistake it for a blood clot? Doctor is saying they'll need to induce and I'm so confused right now help please!
>>
We definitely don't know.

Calm down though, trained professionals are there helping you.
>>
>>17474389
>Doctor is saying they'll need to induce
That means it's dead (or atleast unviable) but your body hasn't flushed it out on its own so they're gonna go in there and do it surgically.
>>
>>17474462
this. I am sorry for your loss, OP.

one piece of advice...you really should get in the habit of asking your doctor what they mean when they say something that is confusing to you. it is part of their job to make sure you know what's going on and what they're going to be doing. if you don't feel like you can ask your doctor those questions and get good answers, then you should find a different doctor.
>>
>>17474389
>Doctor is saying they'll need to induce

It means they'll give you something to make you give "birth".

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. These things happen, unfortunately, but it's not your fault.
>>
File: 1457664048791.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457664048791.gif
3MB, 480x270px
I'm sorry to hear that OP.

My sister had multiple miscarriages in a row, and was eventually diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. After 5 years giving up hope of ever having children, she got pregnant, and it lasted. She's due in October.
It sucks, but you really never know what's gonna happen as far as your body goes. Don't let it get to you.
>>
If this thread is still up when you get back, please update us.

I hope that the doctor explained everything to you, that IS his job, after all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.