[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> friends don't talk to me yet still hang out with each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mw0l6pu85J1qzbqw1o1_400.gif (781KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw0l6pu85J1qzbqw1o1_400.gif
781KB, 320x287px
> friends don't talk to me yet still hang out with each other
> kicked out of several facebook groups permanently for a joke I made about school shootings
> no college acceptances despite all that I tried
> applied to 25 jobs.... nothing happened
> lost all skills in sports
> I apparently pissed off a few people due to things that I said
> if I don't say anything then I'm a quiet bastard
> not even my toddler sister loves me. She only shows affection to my middle school brother
> found out my gf, the one person who interacts with me, got raped once

TL; DR I'm ready to fucking die.
Why can't god just kill me already? Didn't he cause a flood?
>>
Must have been a good joke
>>
>>17474369
This, what was the joke?
>>
>>17474278
That sucks about your girlfriend. Try to keep in mind that the rape is her trauma, not yours. Do people really need to point out that you at least have someone who likes you well enough to BE your girlfriend?

Why not focus on what you DO have? Why not focus on planning how to make your life better and then putting that plan into action?

So call some of your friends and invite them to do things. If they don't want to, oh well, you've learned the consequence of acting like an asshole. Has it occurred to you to apologize?

If you can't get into a community college, you probably aren't cut out for more schooling right now. However, it's not like you can't look up information on subjects/testing that you had a problem with and study.

Apply to more jobs. Go back and apply to some of the same jobs if you see they're still open in a month or two.

There's a lot of conversational territory between "be an asshole" and "say nothing".

>not even my toddler sister loves me
Do you try to interact with her? I've found that you can make almost any little kid laugh simply by picking them up and playing "airplane" or something. I mean shit, I get little kids I don't even know running over to me when I pick up my nieces and nephews in public.
>>
>>17474402
>>17474369
>>17474402
>>17474369
It wasn't that good. It was a picture of some white guys lighting a fire on another white guts head. Caption: "niggas praying to the gods of school shootings" I put hash tag ohio. People liked my status
Many keks were had till an Italian guy reported me. Those facebook nerd group were the only form of notifications I'd get besides a friend or two or my gf
>>17474548
That's true. That's why I treat her special. She can put up with me.
what's weird about the college thing is that I didn't even get a denial letter
Coincidentially I'm going fir a trader Joe's interview tomorrow.
it's not even so much conversation alone, but one off things that I said. My little brother said that I might be trying too hard to be normal
My baby sister seemed to always like my brother better even as a newborn. It'd be complicated for me to hold her even as a baby since she's so ways fidget out.
>>
>>17474278
OP your story sounds familiar, is this copypasta?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.