[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She broke up me today /adv/. She was my first everything. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Peter_Pan.png (313KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Pan.png
313KB, 380x600px
She broke up me today /adv/. She was my first everything. She was my first girlfriend, first handholding, first hug, first kiss, first cuddle, first fuck, first break up, first run on sentence. How do normalfags do this shit? Isn't it normal to have several relationships in a lifetime? Thats a lot of break ups. Is it abnormal to feel like such a mess afterwards? I've always been a stoic and monotone fellow so this feeling is new and hard to deal with. Moreover, I, being the pathetic shit I am, continue to think about ways to get back together with her. I know it's done and there's nothing I can do about it but I still keep thinking there's a chance. How do I get rid of this feeling of hope I know that's not really there?
>>
Sorry anon. It's part of life. We've all been there and yes, it's very hard the first time. Doesn't really get easier, but you are more accepting of it as part of the process the more it happens.
>>
Everything your feeling is completely normal, it will go away in time.

All you can do is avoid her completely and make your occupied so you don't think of her as often. Talking to other girls should help, too.
>>
File: eaaf75_5182478.png (248KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
eaaf75_5182478.png
248KB, 495x480px
Dude, are you me? These were my exact thoughts when my first girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago.

But yeah, that sorta pain is normal, and the first cut is the deepest. It's worse since she was your first everything, and she'll probably always hold a piece of your heart there, but if your relationship ended for a reason, it probably ended for a reason.

What I'd recommend you do is do what I'm doing, and try to make yourself a better man. Work out, join social circles, and find hobbies that make you happy. At first, it'll help keep your mind off things, but later on it'll make you a more attractive and well-rounded person.

And then, you can look back at the memories of your ex and think: "she has no idea what she's missing."

Stay strong, anon. It's going to be a hard few weeks (might even be months). I'm still not over her, and waves of depression still come now and again, but we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>17474005
>>17474013
>>17474100
Thanks friends. The thing is she's also my only friend. We agreed to remain friends and I assume we'll begin talking again once the situation calms down. I know this may not be the smartest decision but I still want to be around her even if it can only be as friends. I know this will probably be detrimental to recovering but at the same time I don't want to lose my only friend.
>>
>>17474173
Depends on how you deal with what just happened. The worst breakup I ever had was about 3 years ago and I told her I couldn't be friends for a while and she understood. Hopefully your ex will understand something like that.
>>
>>17473989
>She was my everything

That's as far as I read to understand why she left you.
>>
>>17474202
You misunderstand me. I meant she was all of my firsts such as my first girlfriend and first kiss and first love. She wasn't the focus of my life and I did not live for her. This doesn't mean I didn't consider her and valuable piece of my life that I'm having a hard time thinking of what I'm gonna do in the future. When I considered what I was gonna do I did factor her in. So fuck maybe you're right.
>>
>>17473989
Google how to deal with a breakup.
I just got broken up with by my first bf of 3 years. It's normal to be a mess. Just don't bottle up your feelings, cry if you need to, it will speed the grieving process a lot.
And time does heal. You may feel like everything will be horrible from now on, but there will come days where you will be able to smile and be happy.
Be compassionate towards yourself and don't judge your feelings. You will get out of this stronger.
>>
>>17474173
>We agreed to remain friends and I assume we'll begin talking again once the situation calms down.
She'll probably cut you out of your life completely relatively quickly. Be emotionally-prepared for when it happens or else you'll suffer a second time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.