[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift, dress nicely, trying to make changes in my life to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 460x320px
>lift, dress nicely, trying to make changes in my life to get more grills
>gay guys start furiously hitting on me
>the girls I want continue to ignore me

What the fuck? Why?
>>
>>17473914

Girls ignore because you have to pursue

Gay men are pursuing you because you are desirable

Pursue girls instead of waiting for them to notice you (they have) and come flirt with you (they won't)
>>
>>17473922
But don't girls just enjoy the attention?

I don't want to put all that effort into flirting and approaching and all this shit when an army of thirsty guys are doing the same, fuck those odds

What happened to strong independent women and feminism? Shouldn't liberated women be able to take charge?
>>
>>17473931
Pretending to be ignorant and stupid, makes you legitimately ignorant and stupid.
>>
>>17473943
What? I legitimately asked a question no need to throw shade dude
>>
>>17473914
You probably could have got your dick sucked by that guy, bruh. Pretty much the same thing if you close your eyes.
>>
I did the same thing, except gay guys don't hit on me. I dont know where the hell you live to have so many gays.

Oddest thing see a girl you think is hot as fuck and she likes you too.

Generally they won't approach you unless drunk.

Neo feminism is a joke and it's just people playing the victim card. My sister is one and I asked her if she approaches guys she likes, she will never.

I notice girls try to get my attention and stare at me. Still not the best on picking up the signs.
>>
>>17473946
>throw shade

yuck. no wonder gays hit on you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.