[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've tried getting around 15+ guys try oral sex on me, many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Breast-Size1.jpg (24KB, 637x378px) Image search: [Google]
Breast-Size1.jpg
24KB, 637x378px
I've tried getting around 15+ guys try oral sex on me, many of them much older and experienced

Still haven't found it pleasurable

I don't find sex pleasurable either but I'm so, so, soooo sexually frustrated and attracted to guys, I get horny but I can't get satisfaction

With masturbation I can touch myself until I have multiple contractions but the pleasure isn't there

What do I do?
>>
Be asexual, it's great
>>
>>17473830
You can't just 'be' asexual. I would have to wait until menopause for it to stop
>>
>>17473821
You are a great troll so there is that.
Why does /adv/ have the best trolls? It's not even because they need to be good since any poor attempt gets a lot of (you)s.
>>
>>17473848
I'm not trolling.
>>
>>17473821
What's making sex not pleasurable? You have the answer in your head somewhere. Focus on the sensations/feelings that seem to be absent. Work forward from there.
>>
>>17474363
How can I focus on something that isn't there?
>>
I know for a fact I make my girl scream with pleasure and gasp for air when I go down on her

Maybe I could help?
>>
>>17474468
Yeah that's what they all say, and then they're shocked when their tricks don't work on me

What do you usually do?
>>
>>17474464
How do you know when a piece is missing from the middle of a nearly complete puzzle?
>>
>>17474532
What if you can't see any puzzle pieces at all. Just someone licking and sucking parts of you.
>>
>>17474480
The problem isn't them, it's you.

If you can't make yourself have an orgasm that feels good (and you've actually spent a good amount of time trying), it's really unlikely that someone else will be able to.

I'd suggest trying a vibrator. Magic Wand, Jackrabbit, or if you know someone who has one, a Sybian.

A lot of women have trouble letting go enough to orgasm. That's something that most will eventually learn to do. If you're someone who feels a sensation like you need to pee and then clamp down on it, you need to let that go. Put some towels down, fuck in a bathtub, whatever.
>>
>>17474588
If you read my opening post you would know that I already have a vibrator wand. A doxy, which is 30% more powerful than a magic wand

I don't have any need to pee sensations, and I think I have orgasms but I'm not sure, because I'll have involuntary contractions and then feel relaxed, but it's not that pleasurable.
>>
A small portion of women are just like you.
It could be that your brain is wired wrong or a chemical imbalance.

You are better off seeking professional help from someone who is more qualified.
>>
>>17474606
Is there a cure?
>>
if you're not sure if you have orgasms, you aren't having them. the contractions aren't orgasms. try a womanizer.
>>
>>17473821
I agree that if you can not make yourself orgasm then another person will never be able to.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.