[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >qt girl interested >go out on a date >shy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1395681508891.jpg (34KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1395681508891.jpg
34KB, 500x544px
>be me
>qt girl interested
>go out on a date
>shy at first but start opening up and start expressing myself
>wow anon you're really weird
>she stops texting me back
Got any tips for not being a fucking freak?
>>
>>17473764
Don't be yourself.
>>
you just live and learn sometimes its a hit sometimes its a miss.
>>
What did you say?
>>
>>17473772
This isn't a specific event. More of a long term pattern. Sometimes I get nervous and try to start a conversation about religion or philosophy. Sometimes I try to lighten the mood by showing them a dank meme or cracking an awkward off color joke. Sometimes I mention an anime or video game that I'm into when they've been talking about tv shows or pop culture.
>>
>>17473764
How about expressing yourself here, anon, so we get a better picture of what's going on? Maybe you're just insecure or she's overreacting.
>>
File: 1460307562958.jpg (193KB, 602x620px) Image search: [Google]
1460307562958.jpg
193KB, 602x620px
>>17473791
She left you over this?
Liking anime/maymays isn't even unusual st this point. Either there's something else, or she's a bitch. Either way, keep trying, OP. The last thing people like us need is to resign ourselves to isolation, otherwise one day you'll wake up and find yourself poor, alone, and unfulfilled in life.
>>
>>17473791
She didnt share common interests with you; find a girl who likes what you like, don't date girls just because 'she likes me'.
>>
>>17473898
Don't listen to this, OP.
Dates are for getting to know prospective partners. That's where you find out what interests you share. Cast a wide net, keep failing until you try. Thr toughest part by far dealing with the rejection, which I'd advise getting therapy for if you can afford it.
>>
>>17473854
I'm definitely insecure. I think I might be putting off mixed messages, acting disinterested only to try covering up feelings of desperation. It's really easy for me to seem very overeager so I try really hard to hide that.

>>17473892
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

>>17473898
In a perfect world, anon...

>>17473921
Not keen on therapy but I've been trying to meditate more as a coping method instead of indulging all of my vices.
>>
>>17473764
Rule number 1 is never be yourself, expect some comments ITT to call you an autist or tell you to kill yourself, I'm on my phone right now, when I get back home on my PC I'll tell you what to do, srand by for an hour or 2
>>
>>17473764
Just be yourself :v)

Seriously though, I either find a girl that's just as weird, or just have them talk about themselves more
>>
>>17474353
>Not keen on therapy
What harm could I possibly do? Find a good therapist and talk to him/her about your rejection. They're trained to help you with that.
>>
File: 1463137905420.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463137905420.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>17473791
>Sometimes I try to lighten the mood by showing them a dank meme
>>
File: new_precision_turbo.jpg (370KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
new_precision_turbo.jpg
370KB, 1200x800px
>>17473764
Alright I'm back

Read these books and take notes on them:

How to win friends and influence people, the definitive book of body language, talk language, the psychology of influence, a billion wicked thoughts

Go to /fit/ and do everything that they tell you
Go to /fa/ and do everything that they tell you

Listen to your local top 40 pop radio station in place of any time you would normally listen to whatever

If you cant tune in use your computer or phone

Go to college
Join as many clubs as possible and attend them and be active in them

Rush as many fraterneties as possible

Figure out where all the parties take place and go to at least one a week, the more the better

Eat as many meals on campus and spend as much time on campus as possible

Not only hit the gym as /fit/ will tell you but also take up activities that the gym hosts like kayaking, hiking, basketball etc

They key to seem appealing to girls is to make yourself indistinguishable from average people and if you can seem even better than them
>>
>>17474727
>OP goes to /fit/
>gets memed on
>does SS + GOMAD
>full on t-rex mode
>>
>>17474738
>mfw I do 5x5 and have never even attempted GOMAD and my gains are nice
>>
>>17474738
also OP never skip leg day

And dont count the bar either
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.