[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help to know if my friend became a toxic little shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1460346536939.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1460346536939.png
85KB, 246x246px
I need some help to know if my friend became a toxic little shit or I'm just an idealist that happens to have other friends that are stellar snowflakes in comparison.

Her claims are:

>In any friendship no matter how close it is, you can disappear for a month and not say anything and people can't complain because you can technically do whatever the fuck you want. (To clairfy, with friends that are not close at all, I don't think this is such a problem, but if you do it with people that are close...)
>You can tell a person that you don't wanna talk in specific with him or her (in other words, not a general problem, just you alone) and never give a justification that surpasses "because". If you get mad, it's your problem, not hers.
>You can judge something that a person likes just by one minimal element and call it bad despite never experiencing it, all while being a complete asshole in the process.
>This is something very specific, but after you help her in something about her well being, she can accuse you of not knowing shit about her. Once again, if you get mad, not her fault.
>If you tell her she is annoying because of those previous statements , she accuses you of pushing your morals on her and tells you that with her other friends all this shit is completely normal.

She literally told me she didn't want to talk anyomre because I get mad about her shit, so it is possible she will not be a problem anymore.
>>
Sounds like a normal woman. Get over her you ponyfag
>>
>>17473594
this
Majority of women are brainless entitled over-opinionated under-educated scum
:)
>>
>>17473583
She sounds like a cunt that has absolutely no intentions to change - all because people like you tolerate her poor behavior. OP, it's your decision whether or not to keep someone as a friend. If you do not like this type of behavior, don't have her as a friend. If you can stand it, and think it's worth the trouble - although, why would it be? - then that's your choice too.
>>
>>17473611
I don't want to be her friend anymore, really.

I do expect some kind of revenge from her tho.
>>
Maybe if she's speaking to other people but not you, it's because of something you did. Did you ignore her messages or something? Did you come up with excuses wheb she wanted to hang out then hang out with other people?
>>
>>17473702
Never, I wasn't perfect or anything, but I think I was a pretty decent friend and I helped her in a lot of stuff.
>>
>>17473712
Maybe she got feelings and is trying to distance herself?
>>
>>17473715
Nope. She was too violent and fucking mean to be something like that. She legit shattered me with some of her words.
>>
>>17473583
She sounds like a high-maintenance kind of mean bitch. Book it, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>17473808
Thanks, gonna do that.
>>
>>17473643
Nah, she's just an attention whore with an anti-social streak. Just ignore her. Depending on how much she got from her relationship with you, she might even try to apologize. Just ignore her either way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.