[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invite somebody to play videogames >upon leaving, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (61KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
61KB, 306x306px
>invite somebody to play videogames
>upon leaving, they take my playing card collection and throw the cards all over the floor
>I get very upset about this, but keep the feelings inside
>they come over again
>they ask for a drink
>then, they ask whether I picked the cards up
>I say that yes, I did
>then, that person says "You're my slave"

What kind of behavior is this? Joking? Manipulative?
>>
>>17473363
>they come over again
Why did you let them come over again?
>>
>>17473363
>someone is an asshole
>hey let's keep in touch with this person!
People are only assholes because they get away with it.
>>
Dick behavior.

What happened is this asshole sensed a weak/non confrontational personality and wants to see how far they can take whatever game they decided to play.
>>
>>17473385
What do people usually try to get out of others by being assholes like that?
>>
>>17473419
A reaction. Knew a guy like this except over mic he would talk crap but in person he was meek. I was too nice but he was a two faced ass. I dropped contact and as petty as it sounds, I wasnt one bit sor7ry to hear his family life had collapsed soon after.
>>
>>17473419
>What do people usually try to get out of others by being assholes like that?
Pleasure. They like to feel powerful. They are best avoided.
>>
>>17473419
feeling of might. self esteem. it is kind of a psychopathic behavior.
>>
Same thing happened to me in 8th grade.
> Friends with a kid
> He's funny, but can be an asshole
> Never to me
> Invite him over
> Halo 2 gud times
> Starts getting too asshole
> Tell him "you play to much man, fucking chill"
> Big grin on his face he smashes my Lego Walker
> I nod a few times
> He's watching me, seeing if I'll just take it
> Grab a 2lb weight from my floor
> He's sitting back with his legs straight watching me
> Smash his fucking knee like Charley Murphy (see Chapell Show)
> Over and over
> He cries and limps home
> Acts cool the next day
> 9 years later still friends
> When he gets too rowdy I just say "you play to much" and he immediately calms down
>>
>>17473453
seems like you are proud of beeing aggressive and controlling someone. don't you see the irony?
>>
>>17473468
Not controlling, I just drew a line in the sand. You can fuck with me up to this point - like a boundary. People like that need to have boundaries.
>>
>>17473468
Men have limits. In the professional world you say "when you behave like that it makes me uncomfortable" - when you have a best friend you can do things like
>>17473453
>>
>>17473363
OP, they are CLEARLY asking for some S&M sex. Pick up the hint, not the cards
>>
>>17473453
sheeeeeet. Counter super effective. If that manages to get him to be quiet, I think he still might have a grudge and a secret plan to get back at you. Clearly he is still affected by that "incident"
>>
>>17473468
That may be aggressive, but it certainly not controlling. His friend crossed the line, and he just put him back in his place. As he said, it's a means of establishing boundaries.
>>
>>17473432
OP here.
Funny thing, that asshole is exactly like this. He pulled off this thing only once in real life, but he's constantly an asshole over the mic.
On top of that, he kept calling my parents often and spoke in a very disrespectful manner with them.
But when in person, he usually doesn't dare to act like a complete asshole. This is probably because I'm taller and bigger than him. This is how assholes act when they know they don't stand a chance should they be aggressive.

I don't even know why I still keep contact with him. It's probably out of a deep sense of pity. He grew up in an orphanage, and has HIV, and this is actually true (verified that info via his stepmom). But man, he's even thankless to his stepmom. She once fell off the stairs, and he didn't even help her. Only her dog came to the rescue.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.