[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start smoking weed more. I've only smoked with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want to start smoking weed more.

I've only smoked with friends/family. And the preparation: griding, pipes, bongs, cutting is done for me. But I want to learn how to do this. Aside from asking my senpai on how to do it, are there any books/tutorials/things I can watch and learn the basics of weed preparation.
>>
whitest post 2016
>>
File: BATTLESTATION.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLESTATION.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17473278
>Roll, roll, roll my joint. Pick out my seeds and stems.

Pretty much just pick apart the bud, and if you come across any seeds pick them out (they taste bad when smoked), and if you come across any stems that you feel are a threat to the paper you're rolling with, pick them out too.

If you're using a pipe, the stems don't matter as much. But, you basically want loose small pebbles of weed to be what you're smoking.

If you're just doing bowls, you shouldn't worry about a grinder. But, if you plan on getting into rolling your weed, a grinder can save quite a bit of time.
>>
>>17473287
>Xbox One
Eewww.....
>>
>>17473305
As far as PS4 vs Xbox One go, I'm happier with the Xbox One. We have a PS4 too.
>>
>>17473278
>buy a grinder with 3 chambers
>buy a lighter
>buy a bowl

And that's all you need for now. Bowls are cheap and you can get a good one for $20. Later on down the line you might wanna invest in a bong or vape. And even later than that you can start looking into rolling blunts and joints.

Don't listen to this anon >>17473287 he plays Xbox One.
>>
>>17473342
http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/special-products/small-aluminium-spike-pipe.html
my cousin uses this. they use meshes should I bother with these?
>>
>>17473374
Damn nigga, 10 bucks on that hunkajunk? You could buy a better all glass for half the price at the gas station on your corner, and the mesh screens are only going to be a dollar more for a 10 pack.
>>
>>17473376
Australia pretty expensive with this shit. Thinking then of this http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/pipes/glass/ols-full-glass-pipe-2543.html
>>
>>17473391
Damn bro, I feel for you. I'd try and go glass over metal. The metal ones get gross pretty fast, and the coating eventually burns, and it leaves your weed tasting funky after a bit. But, that's just me.
>>
>>17473411
>But, that's just me.
No, I completely agree. Had a metal pipe when I first started out, cost me like 5 bucks. It was a good first pipe but it tasted like shit after 5-6 months.
>>
>>17473278
Word of advice, it's better not to start. Coming from someone who smokes a lot, it's a bad habit in the long. It's a waste of time and money and not that good for you, and quitting, while easily doable, is hard. Just my two cents
>>
>>17473428
>It's a waste of time and money

So is going on 4chan. So is stamp collecting. So is playing video games. So is watching videos on YouTube.

If you're enjoying yourself, it's never really a waste of time.

>not that good for you

[CITATION NEEDED]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.