[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't more people talking about how the dating scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 32

File: sac.png (99KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
sac.png
99KB, 321x322px
Why aren't more people talking about how the dating scene has completely fallen apart?

Only clickbait seems to talk about it.
>>
>>17473272
Because it hasn't.
You're seeing a rapidly changing market, where you have little buying power and expensive tastes, and feel like it's the end of the world, but it isn't.
It's just that your place isn't what you wanted it to be.
You have to either get more power, or change your tastes.
>>
>>17473280
>Because it hasn't.
Yes it has.

The rest of your post is projection. Shall we argue about it? I just wanna confirm you're not gonna vanish.
>>
Because why talk about the obvious.
>>
>>17473306
Because it needs fixing and it covers a massive scope of future issues that will result from it.
>>
>>17473295
I'll stay.
And yes, my answer was geared towards a specific point of view that might or might not be exactly yours.
>>
>>17473272
So what flavor of rant do you have? The "all girls are whores who have it easy" variety, or perhaps something new and interesting like, "the dating scene has fallen apart because everyone...."
>>
>>17473309
You can't fix it m8. You just have to let it self destruct and rebuild. That's how these things work.

You can't fix it because that's what the mass majority wants, and the mass majority is stupid.
>>
File: image_2197.jpg (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image_2197.jpg
79KB, 400x300px
>>17473317
>>
>>17473309
Are you aware of the class disparity in the dating scene?
Everything will work out just fine, those future issues won't touch the ruling class.
>>
>have only had serious long term relationships
>have literally never been on a genuine date with a girl im interested in
>have been texting an acquaintance that im pretty sure likes me
>we met up the other night for a beer
>ended staying up all night long and talking and cuddling
>definitely want to move forward with her
>i have no idea what im doing
>dont want to come off as desperate but want her to know im interested, while trying to gauge how she feels

I had no idea dating was so fucking frustrating.
>>
>>17473317
You'll like wasting your time in this thread as much as I like your immediate, "hive-mind hunter" attitude.

Shoo.

Go on.

Git.
>>
>>17473344
Ah okay, so all girls are whores who have it easy.

Thanks! I'll hide the thread.
>>
File: wolf.png (294KB, 801x563px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.png
294KB, 801x563px
>>17473356
I guess we have one answer why it's in shambles.

Psychopaths are on various witch hunts for no reason.
>>
>>17473334
>ended staying up all night long and talking and cuddling
>while trying to gauge how she feels
That's bait, isn't it?
>>
>>17473362

I told you, I've literally never casually dated someone like this before. I don't know what to say or do to move forward. This is all very new for me.
>>
>>17473367
How did your other relationships begin?
You sound pretty close, you don't spend the night cuddling with just anyone!
>>
File: f65.gif (656KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
f65.gif
656KB, 500x281px
>>17473344
Damn, I was the one originally agreeing with you. Shit's wrong but that ain't it f a m.
Guess it's just another robot thread then. See ya
>>
>>17473378
?

You learned nothing new about me from that post.

Robot? What?

Grow up and talk like a person.
>>
>>17473377

I've had 3 serious girlfriends in the past, and they literally just popped up and happened. They all started as friends, and then suddenly girlfriends. No real dating beforehand.

I keep telling myself she wouldn't spend that kind of time with me if she didn't like me, but a little voice in my head says she's just being super friendly (which she is).

How should I move forward? Like I said, my biggest concern is coming off as desperate.
>>
>>17473312
You assuming I'm picky, was immediately annoying and not a good way to start this conversation, and I don't have much faith in your responses from here. But okay, so long as you won't vanish in the middle.

You might've meant buying power as a metaphor. Or literally, because money is something a lot of women care about. And why they should keep their standards the same, or higher, instead of lower due to the economic blitzkrieg of the late-aughts, is baffling. There is less money to be had. But you better have the same amount, or more (a lot of women won't 'date down'), to do anything. Nobody argues this. Nobody. And yet..
>Why aren't more people talking about how the dating scene has completely fallen apart?
>Because it hasn't.
This exchange happened. Why did it happen? If I argued with a flat earther, I feel like the argument beats would look similar.

This is not "All women are whores." You'd have to be a real nuance-ignoring asshole to get that impression. This is "Hey, both sides should play fair. But they're not, so let's talk about it and the effect it's having."

>It's just that your place isn't what you wanted it to be.
You have no idea how low my standards have been all this time.
I only care about her personality. And before you call bullshit: I consider fat to be part of the personality. Lack of control or dignity, outside of a highly unlikely genetic glandular issue. It's one of the only personality traits you can see from a distance. I am not fat. They are not allowed to be fat either. That is my criteria, simplicity itself.
>>
>>17473389
You know the song - you've gotta kiss the girl (now sing along!)
You can waste time, drag your feet, check her intentions, do compliance tests, whatever. But eventually, you've gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
from what i see, men have become too sheltered now a days due to the internet and are too scared to seduce women in real life. i agree that women have it too easy now because of the internet, women can literally just go on tinder and get hundreds of matches, back in the day they where only getting attention if they put in the effort, now all they literally have to do is switch on their phone or computer. its kind of our own fault though for always giving women attention, we would only pick the best too if we had the option. just my 2cents.
>>
>>17473272
Okay, let's do this.
- What about the dating scene makes you believe that it has fallen apart?
- What do you believe used to hold the dating scene together? What happened to this thing?
- Assuming for the sake of argument that the dating scene has indeed fallen apart, let us suppose that it were to be fixed. How would we know that it was fixed?
- What would be needed to make this happen?

I await your manifesto, I mean answers.
>>
File: seizqt3yhqlvb1kuzncy.jpg (70KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
seizqt3yhqlvb1kuzncy.jpg
70KB, 620x400px
>>17473404
Hey, don't you think things like the latter half of your post, are the cause to the effect of the former half?

That, and look at this image.
There are so many unironic versions of this image by different, unironic people.

Everyone has been hearing the "Don't"s and "Never"s. But none of the "Do"s and "Always"s. Guys have been paying attention, and heard all of it. They have no fucking idea what is allowed. No one is setting any positive guidelines whatsoever aside from the obvious shit no one needs to be told, and is only attained nebulously. "Be confident; Gotta be confident! Be confident tho." Worthless.

The fact that 'nice guy' has become a ripe buzzword for mockery has been an enormous failure of western society. "Be a bastard or get lost" Is the only message people are going to divine from that behavior. And those who believe it, but don't have the bastard in them, off themselves. Great.
>>
>>17473425
Read the thread and see which of your bullets still apply for questioning by the end of it.
>>
>>17473425
>I await your manifesto
Also, what the fuck is this?

This mass, douchey projecting shit? Didn't this get old after the millionth "Tip tip fedora fedora" over atheism some years ago?

Aren't you bored? Can we do it the way we HAVEN'T tried it?
>>
>>17473436
The fedora meme never got old man. Unless you are a butthurt atheist.
>>
>>17473442
I'm bored.
And any sane person gets sick of Lion King after the 8th time they've watched it.
>>
>>17473426
How can the US dating scene be in this much disarray? There are serious trust issues and a wealth of immature teens in adult bodies and false sense of entitlement. If i went by adv alone im amazed the US pop isnt on the decline. So whats up?
>>
>>17473426
>hey, don't you think things like the latter half of your post, are the cause to the effect of the former half?

maybe, though tbf some men will approach women in real life, just not many. i think women shouldent reply on men to always put in the effort. also, i think its harder to get into a girl now because women will often be speaking to a bunch of guys they have met on something like tinder.

>They have no fucking idea what is allowed

good point. i personally have no idea what i am doing half the time. i think being good looking and confident is probably the most important aspect desu. i try to act nice with women. at the end of the day, if the person i am getting into doesn't appreciate kindness, they are not even worth my time. i think the whole "you have to be asshole to get women" meme is bs. i notice they like guys to be a bit cheecky but not completely dicks, its about keeping them excited
>>
>>17473450
The recession happened. It was obvious who did it. They weren't punished.

This built up much resentment. It culminated in protests that didn't do anything. The resentment didn't drop off, but there was nowhere for the energy to go.

And then it got a second wind, with the 'daycare generation'. Kids who spent much of their lives not with parents (moms work a lot now) but at daycare centers and such. It's not the normal way of things, and it has a way of stunting growth.

That generation reached college age. And colleges were uhh... Not prepared to say no to some very outlandish, insane demands, wearing the carved skin of 'feminism'. They couldn't get the banks to apologize for shit, but they could get a million different smaller apologies from everyone-the-fuck-else. Criticize them? "Well our power is in the dictionary. Tell them the dictionary definition of feminism and they'll fuck off quick!"

Now we have a nation of very powerful babies. And dating is one of the many casualties. And it will take a different cure than the rest, if any of them are even the same.

It's a clusterfuck.
>>
I don't know if the dating scene has fallen apart but our expectations of people don't relate to the realities of our situation

The TL:DR version is that economic stagnation causes use to want more for less because everything else is so time consuming/expensive. Couple that with a "we're so independant" mindset and people will either pursure a career and just fuck, or leave society all together.

Protip, if you don't have the money to live the rest of your life with out working you're not independant, you're dependant on a lot of things you choose to ignore.
>>
>>17473472
Genuine interest but is it really that bad? Going to pol fills one with extreme perceptions of political problems which, some are legit, but blown to extreme proportions, its clear that that is not how it is in reality.

Adv seems like the dating in the Us version of it. So is this also the case or really that bad?

Also nice post, but I think the frustration may run deeper in the culural sense too but by and large it makes sense what yiu are saying.
>>
>>17473460
> i think being good looking and confident is probably the most important aspect desu
Really, just say good looking and call it a day. People are only confident after they've done it before. And if you can't get the time of day because you weren't given the right cards at birth? That isn't changing, without some other meteoric luck.

No I'm not joking.

>i think the whole "you have to be asshole to get women" meme is bs.
It is because that isn't the meme.
"For the vast majority of women, you have to be an asshole. Obviously there are exceptions, but you'll have it rougher going. Oh unless you're rich. That just solves everything."
That's the one.
#NotAllEtcEtc

>>17473482
>Genuine interest but is it really that bad?
Yeah.

Where are you?
>>
>>17473460
As a grill, I will say the "all women online get flooded with a billion messages a day" is a fucking lie. Hot women maybe, but us fat uggos?
We may get 1 or 2 "dtf?" messages. Never dates though.
Have you considered lowering your standards? Whales will fuck just about anything that gives them even the slightest bit of attention.
>>
>>17473484
Western Europe. I live in a nice neighborhood though and our dating scene, while having some issues, is still very much alive. Im here so you can guess my situation but overall its peachy.

The only glaring issue is occupational time vs time to meet people.
>>
>>17473472
>>17473482

OH and I forgot one of the most important parts.

In addition to the recession and daycare generation, the way this current insane social justice cult is operating, had a prototype.

9/11. The truthers. They got a lot of practice in mental gymnastic. The ability to 180 out of arguments and go back to their echo chamber after the first sign of intelligent resistance.

Knowing how to block out people, shout down people, intimidate them from saying anything. Essentially just act like Scientology on steroids.

This wouldn't have been possible without the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. They were the WORST, before 3rd wave feminism took root. I assume there's a lot of crossover.
>>
>>17473272
Because the attractive people who don't have a problem shout down anyone who has valid criticism.
>>
>>17473487
>Have you considered lowering your standards?
>Whales--
Stopping you right there.
Lose the weight.

It's in your power to lose the weight. It's very, very unattractive, and you can get rid of it.

I'm not fat. I don't want to be with someone who is. I mind my behavior to avoid becoming fat. To hold you to the same standard, is fortifying the meaning of respect.
>>
>>17473396
Well, money matters, but we could talk about social power instead, because that's the real deal, and money is sort of included in that.
But, money or social power or hotness, the point is that some have more, some have less, some are born to it, others work their asses off, and everybody wants a partner that has even more of it.
Fairness doesn't really come into play, but there's competition. It should level the playing field, but many won't find their 'perfect partner', because that perfect partner has better prospects, and will prefer not having (temporarily at least) a partner at all.
And in the meantime, power has concentrated. It's not like there's less power, since all power is relative, but few have a lot of it, leaving less to the rest. It's out of balance, but we'll find a new balance eventually.

Personally, I'm already seeing a new balance. All the happy couples I know have looked for integrity and loyalty in their partners - both male and female - first, and then all the rest. It greatly limits the dating pool, but it works.
>>
>>17473500
... Well fuck, I had no idea a sentence so concise could describe the entire problem so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEr7BPDt4fY

--Although you probably should've added the element of money in there somewhere.

Gimme that rare trophy back you son of a bitch.
>>
>>17473494
I think sjw is on the way out. It had a rupture last few years but is receding. People are tired and many of the sjw have grown up. My friend surprisingly identifies as one but is fully functional, friendly and in a very good job with his gf. He also loves games like me.
>>
File: 1461239160278.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461239160278.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17473503
>integrity and loyalty
Buzzword tier.
>>
>>17473510
It's definitely burning out. But the wreckage it leaves behind is going to be with us for a while longer.

We are not getting back some of the things it took away.
>>
>>17473502
Already did. No longer in whale status, probably still in chubby land, but I'm not done yet anyways.

But my point stands, not all women are getting thousands of messages a day or have more than 5 guys to chose from on the side. The ugly ones aren't getting shit, just like the ugly dudes. If you want less competition, then go for some uggos. If the competition bothers you that much.

But that's why I lost the weight. I didn't want a fat bf, but everyone stays in their own lane. I couldn't even dream of getting a thin guy if I was fat myself, so I fixed the issue.
>>
>>17473513
Call it anyway you want.
Personality? A noble heart? 'Not an asshole/goldigger' rating?
Point is, something that before didn't really matter.
>>
i think one of the problems may of been be philosophy behind the enlightenment movement regarding the free market. Humans need guidance but now a days we are expected to create our own future, and no one is aloud to say anything that may be regarded as offensive. people rarely know their place in society anymore, and they needs drugs to maintain happiness. people are born in submission to those with more power. people are basically an accumulation of many different ideas now, rather than being bound to one culture. freedom is bull shit desu. you are either controlling other people or being controlled yourself.
>>
>>17473520
Oh c'mon.
You said before that only fat people hit on you so you decided to lose weight to find a skinny guy.
You were getting attencion, you just dismissed it.
>>
>>17473520
Also, I'm not after you online.

Chances are you don't live near me and I'm not going to get my hopes up like I was willing to do when I was 12.

Also, I don't consider you very ugly if you aren't fat. Like, a lionshare of what people consider ugly, is something mended by being in shape. A bit of pudge sort of hovering on the jawline, but not making any extra chins, is still an unsightly thing. And only general not-fatness gets rid of it.

After you're in shape, anything most people openly call ugly, I look at and go "What? No that's fine. In fact, it's got a charm to it that 10s can't attain." Kate Micucci's a great example of that.

Obviously there are bridge trolls that throw my sense of morality into a blender when I'm repulsed by them, but for the most part... WEIGHT is my only persistent issue with people.
>>
Well, speaking as a 5'3, mid twenties Asian man, I dont see the fuss. I am single too and have my v card but dont mind one iota. Im currently at entry level job and still with my parents.

I know thats less than ideal and i know most women wouldnt be into me. But then I just think more time to accrew more money and an opportunity to improve. If i dont, thats on me.

I dont hold anything against women or the dating scene and I know even if some women were into me, I am also picky. But thats my problem and my responsibilty. If i want a gf I need to work on myself. If i dont, no gf, that simple.

I think a lot of men and women dont try to relfect on themselves enough when presenting themselves to people.
>>
>>17473525
Dude.

Integrity and loyalty is something you only learn about, after you've dated at all. You can't check their blood for integrity levels.

That bit was dumb.
>>
>>17473487
obviously fat women are going to get less messages. its not hard to look good, or at least half decent with make up. if your problem is being fat then you need to lose weight. im not going to go out with a fat women, fitness is a big part of my life style, and i would be ashamed to be seen with a fat girl. im sorry, i am just being honest.
>>
>>17473533
>I am single too and have my v card but dont mind one iota.
Well you're not worried about things that I was.

Good for you.

I'm not being an asshole, I do mean it. Good for you.

But we're not going to understand each other. Like at all.

And if there's me, there's millions of others.

You're a space alien to me/us.
>>
>>17473526
>freedom is bull shit
>you are either controlling other people or being controlled yourself.
You're annoying and your ideas having nothing beneath them when scratched at.

Lose the edge.
>>
>>17473535
Unless you don't jump straight to dating without knowing anything about the other person first, which is consistent with how those couples formed.
It's a different paradigm, that will never go mainstream because it's too slow, but it works.
>>
>>17473529
Yeah, those 1-2 "dtf" messages were from obese men. Still doesn't mean I'm getting a thousand messages.
So yeah, I got "attencion" from a whopping 2 people, and I ignored those 2 people because I wasn't "dtf". Because I want a bf, not a ons.

I wouldn't exactly call that having many options.
>>17473531
I agree, men and women, the worst thing you could be is fat. Which is great, because that's very fucking easy to fix. I went from 190 to 120 at my lowest, I'll admit I relapsed over the summer and bumped back up to 135, much to my dismay. But I'm gunning for a clean 100.
Problem is that nobody actually cares about "health" the way they try to pretend they do. Most people have no idea what a healthy weight even is. My doctor tells me I was pushing being underweight when I was at 120, but still within a healthy weight range (115-130 was her magic number). However, at 120 I was still getting classified as "chubby" by nearly every dude I met. So I've come to realize the actual "health" or number doesn't matter, rather it's just how you look. In order to look "average" I find most women have to be medically considered underweight, even if only slightly. I for one, am ok with this. I don't care if I'm sacrificing health to look good and attract a mate. Because looks are what matters in the short run. After I've got them hooked I can "let myself go" just a tad and go back to a healthy weight.
>>17473537
See>>17473520
I completely agree with you m8.
>>
>>17473543
Well, integrity and loyalty isn't something I lack.

And having a lot of it hasn't helped me get anything.

In fact, it feels absolutely worthless at Step 1. Like you could skip ahead by not having it, and fucking lying to people.

But since I won't do that, for principles that go beyond dating, I'm stuck. And I retain that you're a buzzy bee with your buzzwords.
>>
>>17473404
>men have become too sheltered now a days due to the internet and are too scared to seduce women in real life.

It's not that we're spoiled pussies who can't take rejection.

We shelter ourselves because rejection could b anywhere from a simple "no" to "Anon, please come to the managers office now...".

Yeah, it's easy for women to call us shelters, act like we're cowards when they don't have to worry about being seen as creepy, sex pests, labelled "predators", aren't portrayed in the media as being like that.
They aint gotta worry about false rape allegations, or vaguely defined sexual harrassment that could mean anything from just looking in a woman's general direction to trying to ask her out, to straight up avoiding them to prevent being done for sexual harassment.

Yeah, we're sheltered.

Fuck off cunt, You're all viscious empathy-less parasites and you actually have the nerve to call your sex the 'fair' one?

I'm glad you're all letting muslims in pretending to be progressive, you've fucking earned the burkha.
>>
>>17473546
Test out if it's a buzzword or not.
Take your dating pool, cut away those that you don't know as loyal and trustworthy.
This is now your new dating pool, go for a swim.
If it's empty, you need to meet new, better people.
>>
>>17473550
im not a girl lol
>>
>>17473540
We can try. I see a fair few, likely underaged anona on adv obsessong over sex that, if they dont lose it by 19 or 20 its like death is at their door.

One or two posts later, assuming they had a neat story, a fair few times its just "IWANTPUSSY" or "Everyone else is ficking I want to too!". From my view this is very much an infantile reasoning for sex.

Is the underlying reason cause of fear of loneliness or is it that superficial and all about banging as many girls? If the latter, would you not say that is almost a demonizing and manipulative way to think of sex and women?
>>
>>17473541
present an argument rather than saying "meh, bull shit, thats edgy". im reiterating Nietzsche. how are people free if their thoughts are literally a reflection of their environment? dont say "they have a choice to do what they want" because that choice is also preordained.
>>
>>17473554
Blue balls is as real as a woman's period.

But we have no physical evidence of it.

In fact it's worse. We have males claiming it doesn't exist. For a lot of us, sex needs to happen or there is a meltdown coming. And masturbation is this weird... unsatisfying diet coke of it.

The meltdown doesn't happen, but something is going bad and feels bad.
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70KB, 540x477px
>>17473550
>implying all, or even most, women are radical feminazis
Don't let the feminist kool-aid brainwash you guys too. They're already trying to fear monger women into being too afraid to leave their houses. Feminism, or at least that breed of feminism, is just a loud small cult. Take a look at the real world and not the brainwashed media for a second. You'll find dudes hit on chicks all the time with zero consequence, and most chicks even reciprocate.
I'm not disagreeing with you though. As a former feminist, their game is just that, fear mongering everyone into submission. Fight the power, these women won't actually leave their computer screens anyways. Don't give them that power, ignore their false statistics and look at real life. That's what gave me the power to realize literally everything out of their mouths is a steaming pile of horseshit and none of that garbage is real.
>>
>>17473540
Also they are quick to call women cunts or other things if they dont get their own way like children. Would that not show an unhealthy view of dating via mens side? Or some even spout crap on social media if rejected. Men sound like they feel entitled to wimen. Has US culturevhone so far?

Dont get me wrong. I know women can be bad, terrible even. Its racist but if I were in America, I would be very careful about engaging women as I know that many too are playing a game of juggling balls and rating them. They can be petty too judt like the men.

Also im also human. I do feel linely and very rarely I think maybe I should sleep with a prostitute but thats to feel close to s9meone than get it over with. Its fleeting mind and not something id ever realistically do, my family raised me better.

Tl;dr: Help me understand this American make obsession with sex and virginity.
>>
26 year old virgin, reading this thread makes me glad I can't be bothered with all this dating crap.
>>
>>17473560
If you have never had sex, how would you know? As in a lot of the male virgin teens.
>>
>>17473574
I have had sex, you idiot. Only once, but it was had.

When did I say I was a virgin? Which post are you confusing me with?
>>
>>17473578
That was meant to be a hypothetical you, not you you, as I tried to put across in the second line of my post referring to teens. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>17473571
>26 year old virgin

Nice to see another.
>>
>>17473546
And btw, aren't you the one that 'only care[s] about her personality'? That's what I'm talking about, actually care about important personality traits.
You're using that as a buzzword, but even you have to realize the waistline isn't enough.
>>
>>17473567
i lost my virginity this year, at 22. i used to get pissed off at women sometimes. i was pretty much annoyed because its so easy for women to get sex and relationships. i didnt really want to get into a relationship to just get sex, and i guess i was jealous that women could get it so easily.

i was also pissed off at the way it has never been made clear as to what to do in regards to getting women. im still confused as fuck in some ways. i dont know how i should treat women. men often say be assholes, women often say be nice, what do? lol.
>>
>>17473563
>Take a look at the real world and not the brainwashed media for a second. You'll find dudes hit on chicks all the time with zero consequence,
No I'll be honest with you. I never see this. Before this wave of feminism, before the recession, hell before obama got elected, I was not seeing this.

It was extremely frustrating, trying to apply the advice I was given. Girls don't travel alone. You won't penetrate a group to talk to one. And if you don't drink (imagine not having public transportation), you're fucked.

This dishonesty is CRUSHING the hopes of people who want in. No one's openly discussing the fucking problem. Women hate being met.

They just do. I don't claim to know why. But they bitch about people trying, ALL THE TIME. All the "don't"s and quiet as a fucking churchmouse for a single "do."
>>
>>17473571
>>17473587

not judging because im shit with women. genuinely just interested. how come you are still a virgin?
>>
>>17473588
... What?

You wanna try that post again, buddo?
>>
>>17473593
They don't care if you are an asshole, all you have to be is confident and entertaining. Being an asshole is irrelevant.
>>
>>17473582
Oh.

Well, they know they're unhappy.

And they know they want to fuck.

The two things are linked, and sometimes they understand it immediately. Sometimes they don't.

And if they're not unhappy, or don't want to fuck, then they've already disqualified one of the essential symptoms of blue balls.
>>
>>17473597
I'm>>17473571

I'm a shitty NEET with no interest in life which is part of it but honestly, i've never tried.
>>
>>17473605
>They don't care if you are an asshole,
>Being an asshole is irrelevant.
Wrong.

They have this shitty outdated "I want to be protected" thing going on. And confidence does not mean aggression. As well as the "I want to be the one to change him!" thing.

Call me a liar.
>>
>>17473599
Just to be clear, is >>17473396 yours?
Otherwise, I didn't realize I was talking with an other anon.
>>
>>17473617
Yes, but your post from there didn't make much sense.
>>
>>17473605
>confident and entertaining
i get this but i cant be bothered being entertaining, i mean, im not a clow, if im on a date or something, i just want to get to know the person. i have noticed that if i act silly, or cheeky, girls will like it alot. i cant be bothered acting this way most of the time though, i just wanna chill.

>>17473616
this is why i get confused lol. a girl did leave me for an abusive ex because she wanted to change him, i thought she was just fucked in the head.
>>
>>17473614
fair enough. i was a neet for about 2 years because i was depressed as fuck. there is some stuff that keeps me going though so i turned my life around.
>>
>>17473621
>a girl did leave me for an abusive ex because she wanted to change him, i thought she was just fucked in the head.

There was an entire episode of Baby Blues about this that I saw at an age where the information was mostly irrelevent.

But I never forgot about it.

Too many women have this "I gotta be THE ONE to DO THE IMPOSSIBLE." Like they're Belle or something.

I mean I have to assume Beauty and the Beast was popular because this exists and not the other way around.
>>
>>17473616
You are right, but what i said applies to a broader spectrum than what you said.
>>17473621
If you want to fuck being yourself is not the most effective thing to do.
>>
>>17473619
You can't say that you 'only care about her personality' and then say I'm just using buzzwords when I tell you that looking for positive personality traits is a good idea.
As you said in that post, you consider being fat a negative personality trait - well, it's not the only one you should check out, and I'm not talking about looking for a girl with two big, well rounded, and developed personalities up on her chest (before you focus on this, ignoring the rest of the post: this is hyperbole, focus on the rest).
If you gave the impression of using that 'personality' thing to avoid bad looking girls, now I'm quite sure of it.
>>
>>17473640
You're giving credence to qualities that I have, that haven't done shit for me.

I put pride in having them. They haven't done shit.

Don't call them the most important to have when you're after something. List the ones that are actually important.
>>
>>17473628
I've been neet a lot longer than that but glad to hear you turned it around mate.
>>
>>17473631
its probably the motherly instincts that make some women want to change guys for the better. but yeah, its annoying. all the girls i date pull some weird shit on me, the girl i am dating atm nearly broke up with me because she wasnt sure if i was the one... lol.
>>
>>17473648
Having those qualities in you doesn't do much, date-wise, as long as the dating scene you're in doesn't value them.
Have you tried looking for them in your perspective partners?
>>
>>17473656
The one.

I believe in DESTINY.

Everything happens for a REASON.

And nothing happens for NO REASON.

Not even stepping on a lego. It happens FOR A REASON.

I wonder what this lego in my foot has done to lead me to THE ONE.
>>
Because feminism.

Because talking to a woman = rape
Because looking at a woman = rape
Because acting like a man = rape

And because a lot of women look like feminists.
>>
>>17473597
Too picky, dont drink or smoke, nerdy with games and focused on college. Trying to get myself in order and currently trying to secure a perm job.

No biggy and looking to address a few issues which have been holding me back. Im a romantic at heart though and I know too small asian men arent top market value here in Europe. I will be waiting but I know what I like in wen and that wont come till later. Im not too into the girls here either but a plus is it makes it easy to befriend them as I easily come accross as non threatening and approachable due to, quite frankly, being timid.

Girls make wonderful friends though. At work too i get on well with them. Im enjoying the ride and looking to build myself up one slow step at a time.
>>
>>17473660
>Have you tried looking for them in your perspective partners?
There haven't been any perspective partners.

The major problem with any of these threads, is that the people replying to them don't pay attention.

The issue, which validates/invalidates any dating advice you might get, is MEETING GIRLS TO BEGIN WITH.

Understand? Finding them alone, and navigating that narrow chance to have their undivided attention for 5 seconds, which executed correctly can buy you 10 more seconds, which executed correctly can buy you 30 more seconds. Etc.

Online dating is a farce. A lot of them want you to list your height, and your income. You can't do this to people, it ruins everything that has been working.
>>
>>17473487
I hate seeing shit like this. How low do you want men's standards to go? Having sex with disabled people low? Or maybe just back to raping, murdering, and pillaging. Y'all seemed to love that, and there wasn't enough food at those times for anyone to get fat off of, anyway.
>>
>>17473681
>I hate seeing shit like this. How low do you want men's standards to go?
Y'know, I am so glad I'm not the only person in this thread thinking this. Not wanting to say it myself, because maybe it was just me.
>>
>>17473487
>Have you considered lowering your standards?
Have you considered raising your standards? Maybe lose weight and shave your armpits?
>>
>>17473513
a buzzword with meaning
not all buzzwords are automatically meaningless

I can think of pretty definite meanings
loyalty: she's not gonna hurt me
integrity: she cares about ethics
>>
>>17473717
In the meeting phase, these words have no meaning.
>>
>>17473689
Honestly, this thread is gold. I saved some of your posts (I can tell which ones from the articulation)and I'll probably use them as future points of interest, should the topic arise in real life.

This seems to be the main thing; men shouldn't have standards anymore.
Dominatrix world, where only when they're in the mood and command it shall a man be chosen by the High Females to satisfy the pack. Makes me think of Futurama, death by snoo-snoo.

All joking aside, I just feel like we should play the same game. Not as vengeance, but just so they can understand how stupid it is to try and hold back reproduction from the human race because of "muh too much attention".

What if, as guys, we spread as a whole this idea and lifestyle, that "women aren't entitled to men". Completely kill all that's left of chivalry; let doors slam on them, no more being polite, jump in front of them in lines, burp and fart around them, when they complain, tell them to "grow up". I would honestly love to see a resurrection of "the man" who doesn't live his life according to the rules of the pussy and when they try to complain, it falls on deaf ears.

I mean, seriously. If we went back in time and looked at what recent shit they actually make a fuss about, everyone would be willing to make the shift.
>Oh, you want to go do the factory work and nearly die every day so we can have a house and car while you sit home and look pretty? That's such a fucking hassle? Fine, give me your job and you can have mine.

>Oh, what? That's not equality? You want to make the same money as us for doing little to no work AND be treated like a princess from the 50's? Yeah, you're right. That's real equality. By the way, can I have a hit of whatever you're smoking?
>>
>>17473750
>Honestly, this thread is gold.
Thanks. I really wasn't expecting to get past that initial kneejerk "FEDORA FEDORA NICE GUY NICE GUY" hump at the start there.
>I saved some of your posts
Which ones?

I'm curious because there are some things I say that I never know have gone over well with anybody, but I still consider them to be true. But knowing they finally reached somebody makes it all worth it.

... So which ones tho
>>
>>17473681
You lost a lot of credit referring to rape and standards. You need to go out there and meet people and if you cant, try other ways. Its not lowering standards or about being desperate, its making the effort. Perhaps the dating climate has become as hard as you say but the more you try the nore likely chance.
>>
>>17473801
If you think that guy is I, the OP, you're mistaken. I'm this guy: >>17473689
>>
As fat guy I understand that the dating game is non existent for me and that it's all my fault. I don't blame even averagely attractive women for not giving me the time of day on dating sites or real life. If you're ugly then either you find a way to better yourself or deal with it. I have chosen the latter since I hate myself so fucking much that I refuse to date fat women who look like me.
>>
>>17473750
>What if, as guys, we spread as a whole this idea and lifestyle, that "women aren't entitled to men"
It's already happened retard. All the bitter fatties decided to MGTOW, and surprise! Women didn't care that those dudes left the dating pool, because they were bottom-tier already. You're just bitter because the disney-esque "1 women for every man" social ideal has slowly eroded, and now you have to compete for ANY woman, not just wait long enough and pair up with a fat uggo.
>>
>>17473595
This is exactly my problem. Where the hell do women go alone? Where the devil are they?

I Traveled the US for 14 months talking and meeting people. Managed to lose my virginity to a woman I met in a campground but she wasn't there alone. This was only after meeting up with her again months later. Then near the end of my travels I tried approached a woman in a Barnes and Noble in as normal a manner as possible and she just locked up on me.

There was a instance in a Starbucks where a solid 8/10 sitting next to me started a conversation with me about the Math I was doing and we had a lovely time.

Those sound great enough but those are the only experiences I had with solo women in a 14 month period while being alone and actively meeting as many people as possible.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>17473786
Pretty much everything except the 911 triggers and the Baby Blues post. Everything else I can agree with an have similar experiences. The lack of empathy is serious, and it allows for even the stupid women to be on top.

I have a fat, black, adopted cousin who's 19, has a 70 yr old white mom, does nothing but smoke weed and get dicked. She's literally so simple, her favorite foods are "pizza and bread". I'd swear this chick is autistic, but guess what? Everyone wants to fuck and date her. She constantly has stories about all of these guys that want this.. useless thing, and I can't get even so much as friend-zoned. Not trying to sound sour or negative, but she's a walking example and it's hard not to use her, because she's real.

Not to mention, all of her just as stupid, healthy sized female friends got pregnant as soon as they all turned legal, only her fat friends would have any interest in me. I'm only maybe 135lbs. I am not going to date someone twice my weight. Anyone over 200 should not expect to be looked at by anyone under it.

Any time I want to use this chick as a "female friend card" to go out, she doesn't want to. She doesn't have to do anything, everything comes and is handed to her, so the idea that I would have to try is foreign to her and most females. Like you said, no empathy.
>>
>>17473805
Ah no. I was just replying to what he said, im pretty much trying to discuss points and help my own understanding of this situation. A lot of the posts sound bitter and like they got chips on their shoulder. Similarly that post was essentially like a kid having an outburst not getting what he wants.

Cam I ask what exactly do you anons truly want iut of this? Be honest cause its quick on threads here to say "I just want to fuck" so fluff and banter aside, is the obsession with sex just cause of a sense of entitlement, jealousy of more succesful peers, media or what?

Why is the attitude of sex among men filled with so much bitterness?
>>
>>17473836
Because people put you down for not having sex and put you down for caring about it.
>>
>>17473450
>If i went by adv alone im amazed the US pop isnt on the decline
It is though. Most of the west is actually well below the replenishment rate. The only thing keeping our population stable is immigration.
>>
>>17473820
>Women didn't care that those dudes left the dating pool,
I would not say this is true. I've seen several (female writers almost universally) go "Hey uh... Why is it so desolate all of a sudden?" But still in that righteous, indignant, catty "But it's not our fault" language they use.

8s, 9s and 10s don't care. Men and women both. You're right. They're not bothered. They're still attractive for their classical greek reasons. It's the rest of us that got wracked with debris from ideologues. We suffer that fallout, not them.

YOU. You have got to stop mocking people who are lonely. It's like kicking someone in the shin because they can't walk, only it doesn't seem that insane until you have it pedantically explained to you.

They're LONELY PEOPLE. You might've been born as them, if the scrambled eggs and bacon that became protein that became the sperm that became you, was sold to and eaten by someone else's dad instead of yours. That's them, instead of you. They feel unlucky and in a great many cases, they're right. And you're giving them a hard time over this? I'm sure you've admitted there's shit in this world that isn't their fault. It's cruel, and I don't care what esteem you hold for epin troll culture on your 4chans.

If you couldn't imagine them as fat, fedora'd, and having a stupid, easily mockable voice, how would you parse any of this mentally?
>>
>>17473597
Highschool went to shit, became kind of anti social. Left my comfort zone at around 21. Made a few friends, but still haven't really figured out the dating scene. Currently 24. /adv/ has been a mixed bag, sometimes I get well meaning advice that came out of a Rom Com and other times there's some loser trying to start shit with people a notch lower on the perceived social ranking totem pole.
>>
Jesus, guys. Don't look at the word "rape" and get triggered, now. I was just referencing that this world was literally founded by murderer rapists.

Honestly, I just want enough pieces of evidence that it's not just fedora basement dwellers that are being disrespected, it's anyone with potential that isn't actively working it into some sort of prospect. I am a motivation sponge; if I don't have enough good energy around me to keep going, I dry up and become useless. This is apparently "my fault", even though if I were female, as sexist as this sounds, everyone and their dog would be trying to help my situation. Unfortunately, I don't have a pussy, so for the most part, I could die and a tear wouldn't be shed.

If women don't want to be viewed as sex toys, guys should be treated as walking wallets. Of course, you're going to say something like "it has to start with someone" and I'm on it. I've been on it, but guess what? As we've already discussed and has been discussed plenty of times, you almost have to treat them like such. If you up and change out of nowhere and are no longer the "man" they were complaining about, you must not be a "man" at all.

So, is that it? To be a man is to be wrong at all times?
>>
>>17473836
>Why is the attitude of sex among men filled with so much bitterness?
Because blue balls is real but a lot of women won't believe it's real.

Because it has a stupid name instead of a long, boring, dry name with a lot of syllables that has 'syndrome' at the end.

As a man, not having sex makes you unhappy. Part of it is just a matter of getting the cum out of you, and another part is being with someone intimately. It's schrodinger's cat. If you haven't ever fucked, would anyone ever have you?

Culture hasn't helped that last part in the slightest. You aren't validated unless you get someone to participate in removing your virginity from you. It's the biggest case of The Haves and The Have Nots in history.

If you find any of this unfortunate, maybe fuck a lonely jolly guy tomorrow. You'd be like a a major ball player signing an autograph for a kid. You'd make their fucking week amd then some.

I just assume you're a girl because you said 'entitlement'. Jesus fucking christ, idiot. Stop that.
>>
>>17473886
>Should not*
Dunno how I missed a whole word.
>>
>>17473272
the nuclear family is also being destroyed by feminist and libertards. good luck trying to start a family nowadays with high divorce rates, highly promiscuous women, and no laws that protect you as a man in marriage.
>>
>>17473900
I'm not even trying for kids or marriage.
>>
>>17473563

>Implying not all women are feminazis.
>Claiming to know this as a fact, because you are a former feminazi.

At some point, all western women are taught to hate men.
It's a matter of "when", not "if".
>>
>>17473858
No one puts me down for not having sex.

>>17473889
A host of people who lost their virginity late would imply otherwise. Validation? By who? Sounds like a form of boogeyman and paranoiea. No one is judging you, how could they uf they dont know? May it be the case you are just putting unneeded pressure on yourself?
>>
I think it has to do with lost social ability + easy acces to entertainment and porn.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/researchers-reveal-todays-teens-having-8547144
>>
The dating scene is fine. The only area that has "fallen apart" is it's now more difficult for desperate undesirable people to hook up with other desperate undesirable people. That's not a bad thing.
>>
>Dating
>2016
There's a reason Tinder is the most popular app besides Pokemon.
>>
>>17473963
People judge virgins all the time and even use it as an insult.
You are just trying to feel superior to them because you are 'special'.
>>
>>17473963
>No one is judging you
That isn't even my main point.

I want sex. It wasn't a matter of being told to want it.

My chemicals tell me to be unhappy when I've gone X amount of time without getting it.

Don't presume to tell me it's peer pressure. Does my word count for anything?

Also
>No one puts me down for not having sex.
You're a girl. Doesn't count.
>>
>>17473978
It goes away with age dude.
Im almost 30 and not nearly as sexual as i was in my teens.

It gives you peace of mind.
>>
>>17473976
Im not. It was a genuine question. How can i try to feel superior? Im just wondering where people, the posters here specifically, are being judged? Do you twll people and they laugh? You sound like you have a complex.
>>
>>17473978
Im a guy actually. No one asks i dont tell.
>>
>>17473981
Well I'm also almost 30, so I'm inclined to call you misinformed in this case.
>>
>>17473985
Normally I wouldn't say "I don't believe you" about this specific thing.

But this time I don't.
>>
>>17473982
People make jokes about virgins all the time and use it as an insult, i don't know where you live if have never saw that.
>>
>>17474002
Yes but why take it personal? Its not directly related at you so why take it to heart? I just shrug, its up to them anyway.

Unless its being directly said to you, why do you feel the need to take it to an insult directed to you?

How old are you anyway?
>>
>>17473872
I was lonely bro. This place is an echo chamber that only makes you more and more lonely, because it gives the illusion of fulfilling social contract, but it's just with a faceless gestalt that doesn't care about you as an individual. If you want that (like everyone does), you have to work for it.
>>
>>17474047
>you have to work for it
It's like you've forgotten what this thread is about.

"Hey run faster."
"The gravity has been removed from this planet. There is no running anymore. Hadn't you noticed?"
"Yeah but.. Y'know. Just apply yourself."

>>17473595
>>17473828
>>
>>17474038
Do you want to fuck me?
I never said anything about myself, Jesus, what the actual fuck....
I don't give a fuck about what you do but don't let this stop you from boosting your ego with it, i'm sure you are a special person.

I gave you the answer do what you want with it.
>>
>>17473396
>both sides should play fair
>They [womyns] are not allowed to be fat
imma just leave that autism right here
>>
>>17474105
Weight is something you can lose.

Yikes. Did I really just have to type that?
>>
>>17473477
Aaaand OP fails to respond to or appreciate this anon's points - OP doesn't want the truth! OP wants to bitch about stuck-up whores who won't give him their time!
Good for them.
>>
>>17474068
Just sounds like you are young and insecure. Dont know why you think i want to feel better but suit yourself.
>>
>>17474123
Uh, hi. You're insane.

That guy is saying what I've been saying. He isn't disagreeing with me. What would I say to him?
>>
>>17474126
That's some serious projection there. All my posts were impersonal and yours were filled with "me" and "you".
You should try some introspection.
>>
>>17473545
>hating fatties
>current year
>>
>>17473558
And the womyn-haters don't respond to the reasonable person presenting a cogent argument based on real-life philosophy.
Truly epic.
>>
>>17474153
Ahp.

You got greedy, son. Should've left it, or gone after something more convincing.
>>
The dating scene is fine. The difference is, there are more guys complaining about it because they feel entitled to a woman's attention. A combination of generational "everyone gets a trophy" and pornography at your fingertips.

The deal is, women have become more competitive, specifically in career. The government also favors them in just about every aspect of life. Women have pretty much full competitive edge when it comes to picking their male partners.

Being so, the dating pool for men has gotten a lot more shallow. Day after day I pop in here and read some NEET complaining about how women won't give him the time of day. Or, some 22 year old whose girl left him because he was a fuckin loser.

Women are having more sex than ever with more partners than ever. Men on the other hand are left with their dicks in their hands because they feel entitled.

Because pussy is in such high demand, it comes with a higher price, especially when women hold the aforementioned competitive edge. Not only do you (as a man) need to compete and be equal to women, but better. It will always be that way.

Why would women whom are now better educated, make more money, and are more free from consequences want to settle for some kissless virgin without a career sitting at their parents house fapping to loli?

It's not that hard to understand. Be a fuckin man.
>>
>>17474166
You greedy, greedy little pig.

:)

Who do you think you're foolin
>>
>>17473750
>All joking aside, I just feel like we should play the same game. Not as vengeance, but just so they can understand how stupid it is to try and hold back reproduction from the human race because of "muh too much attention".
Aand here the manifesto begins - oh OP, you're adorable!
>>
>>17473816
Again, reasonable post ignored, because it doesn't fit OP's agenda.
Too close to home, OP?
>>
File: True neutral.jpg (57KB, 550x746px) Image search: [Google]
True neutral.jpg
57KB, 550x746px
>>17473272
Because I've been in the same relationship for 8 years

>>17473381
>doesn't know what a robot is
>is a robot

You're a textbook robot with circuits,gizmos, and reeeeees.
>>
>>17474181
You've been in a relationship longer than we suffered fallout from the housing bubble bursting.

You haven't had to do any hunting during that vast stretch of time.

But you put 'because' at the start of this sentence like it's responding to something.
>>
>>17473889
Fuck! Who told this idiot that we can tell he's a virgin? Who let the cat out of the bag?!
>>
>>17473972
Oh, hello! Another ignored yet legitimate and cogent argument! That is backed up with facts and research!!!!! And completely ignored by OP and his grill-hating cronies!
>>
>>17474189
>why aren't more people talking about how the dating scene has completely fallen apart?

My response:
>Because I've been in the same relationship for 8 years

It was a facetious little remark which was intended not to brag, but to illustrate that most people are in relationships so they don't complain about not being in relationships.

It's the same as economics. The only people who care about success stories are the losers.
>>
>>17473978
>My chemicals tell me to be unhappy when I've gone X amount of time without getting it.
That's your INTERPRETATION of what your chemicals are telling you. We CHOOSE to define our feelings as 'positive' or 'negative'; but that is a choice. (Example: roller coasters - terrifying for some, exhilarating for others, yet it produces the same 'chemicals' in both persons' minds; only their interpretations of the feelings differs.) You can CHOOSE to experience 'blueballs' positively - i.e. as a motivation to get cleaned up, spruced up, and go out and talk to women in a non-autistic way.
Or, y'know, you can just interpret it as 'pain' and try to make it go away. Good luck with that, though.
>>
File: 1471034835770.png (564KB, 682x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471034835770.png
564KB, 682x643px
>>17474066
>anon gives practical advice
>OP whines "B-but grills keep talkin' to those OTHER anons! Why won't they talk to me? I can't find them! Grills must therefore suck - let's punish them!"
I wonder why women don't find you interesting...
>>
>>17474135
He didn't agree with you - he pointed out that you are being cucked by your false, selfish expectations.
>>
>>17474147
I'm actually trying to help you and by doing you and such its meant to try to engage you in conversation. It failed obviously but again suit yourself, I'm not the one with a hang up, I'm the one trying to get you to open up. There is no projection on this side, you assumed I thought I was special first and then you didn't actually answer any of my questions. But again suit yourself, just trying to help.
>>
>>17474155
You should unironically read Will to Power - it will help you in your quest to understand those cruel womyns and the society that made them.
>>
>>17474170
Oh, dear - you made a mistake. That ain't me, m8.
>>
>>17474223
>to illustrate that most people are in relationships
Really?

That might be true when people are in their 30s but I have trouble believing that, at least regarding their mid 20s.
>>
File: 1457465099267.gif (2MB, 250x143px) Image search: [Google]
1457465099267.gif
2MB, 250x143px
>>17474171
THIS
/thread
>>
>>17474290
You assumed a bunch of things about me when i never stated anything personal. Everytime you wrote "me" was accompanied with qualities and "you" wiyh defects (even thought i never said anything about myself).
You made sure to say you were virgin and how it didn't bother you while bashing others for caring. Since you can't even realize that and thinks you are trying to help my suggestion for introspection only stands stronger.
>>
>>17474066
>"Hey run faster."
>"The gravity has been removed from this planet. There is no running anymore. Hadn't you noticed?"
>"Yeah but.. Y'know. Just apply yourself."
I'm not sure what your point is. If you're not supposed to try to get bitches, and you aren't trying, but still have none, what does that say about you?
>>
>>17474313
The guy's just here to bitch about women, and society in general - he don't want no help. He just wants to be heard.
Basement-dwelling troll looking for more like himself.
Best to move along, anon. He won't listen to your advice and will only twist your arguments to confirm his preconceptions.
tl;dr - RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17474313
The point went over your head.
Can't run without gravity. Can't talk to girls if you can't find them.

Where are they, is the point? We can't get better at interacting with females if we can't find them.
>>
>>17474327
And you are here bitching about his bitching not much better desu
>>
>>17474333
Half the planet is female, you can't find them, and your shitty analogy went over MY head? Get over yourself. That might go a long way to helping you interact with the opposite gender. And who is this "we"? You and your tapeworm?
>>
>>17474333
Adding to that. We know that half the population is female. But where are ones we can talk to for longer than 5 seconds? When is it appropriate to engage? Do spontaneous meetings on the street happen? Those sorts of things are not well known least of all talked about.

I'm the travelet anon. Most people don't seem to have the time to talk outside of campgrounds. Even more so with girls. I'm not angry, just confused as to where to even find women to talk to.
>>
>>17474346
Not my analogy. Added to someone else's because it made sense to me.
>>
>>17474365
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17474379
If you say so. Just asking for advice and commented where I felt would help.
>>
>>17474337
No, I'm providing a public service, asshat, so anons don't mistakenly take the bait.
And fuck off, OP.
>muh, can't find women
Sorry about your crippling autism.
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>17474301
Have you seen all the threads about couples bitching that dating sucks? No, because for many of us dating is just something that naturally happens.

This coming from someone who's never picked up a woman off the street (i.e. initiated everything with some randomw female). All my relationships have been with people I've met through through school, family, friends, or coworkers.

You have to sink real low to not have any prospects with any of those groups (or someone you can meet through them). And at that point, it should be evident that you are the issue and not society.
>>
>>17474358
Try not being a stalker creep. That might help.
>>
>>17474673
Stop joking about it. Either admit there's a huge issue, or drop the extremely practical immediate advice you're implying exists.
>>
>>17474673
This is the part where I see every last person fold and just resort to insults.

That guy is talking about the thing grown adults used to do, to meet each other, that you're not allowed to do anymore. Not a matter of public record, but you'll be seen as 'a creep'.

He can't be a stalker, he's a traveler. And he's just doing what a generation past used to do.

Now that he's pointing out how it's changed, and no one tells you what you're supposed to do (and it's odd that there's no consensus at all) you just mock him?

Well?
>>
>>17474673
Thanks for making very negative assumptions about me when I'm after advice on what you seem to think is a very simple question.

Where are women that have time to talk? Do I need to rely on friends to set me up? What are things that I can do proactively to find a nice girl?
>>
>>17474731
There is where I think the thread just comes to a dead fucking stop because it would involve clearly and concisely telling a person something actually helpful.

I'm curious to know the answer too, but the horrible truth is that there is none.
>>
>>17474740
I'm going to try my best when I go back to college in a few days (23 and second semester in community) but I think you are right. Unfortunately.

If I had to make assumptions I'd guess that most people meet their girl or boyfriends in school, at work or through friends. But if you aren't in higher education, are employed in a mono-gendered field and your friends can't help I don't think their is a lot we can do on our own.

If I'm wrong and anyone can tell me how I am all ears.

Until then I guess we have to deal.
>>
File: 1470832348278.gif (4MB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1470832348278.gif
4MB, 650x650px
Legitimate reasons why dating in America is fucked:

1. People are so stuck up that they fucking hate each other, on both sides. You'll see women scream on tumblr about how evil that guy was for simply wanting to talk or socialize in a coffee shops or other social settings. You'll see men scream about how the girl they confessed to is a horrible bitch and whore because she didn't immediately jump into a relationship.

2. The era of casual and friendly conversation is over, and you cannot have any casual talk with ANYONE in public without the assumption being that you want their dick/vagina.

3. Women are reduced to their looks and nothing else, men are reduced to their income potential and nothing else. Personality, personal ideals or beliefs, or close interests do not matter.

4. Relationships are worthless in 2016 due to how available and connected everyone is. There is no security where you'll be completely blocked and promptly scalpelled out of somebody's life as soon as there's a disagreement or mistake made on either side. That's not how people work. People fuck up and step on each other boundaries all the time. We're inherently broken and fucked up creatures who fumble around trying to understand the world and other people. Despite this, we've somehow gotten into the assumption that making mistakes PERIOD is what makes a bad person, instead of a bad person being "somebody who refuses to learn from mistakes"

5. To add a little onto the above point, the internet has also trained people to stop giving a shit about friendships. When you have millions of people, people become expendable, disposable, etc. The moment you have any conflict with somebody, you pull a level and drop them out of your life.

6. People stopped dating across socioeconomic groups. Nobody dates down or up anymore, so even if you have legitimately good chemistry with somebody, don't expect a relationship if they're in a different income bracket or part of life.

[spoiler]t. Femanon[/spoiler]
>>
>>17474838
Wonder how many guys you've refused to give the time of day to you hypocrite

I wonder how many times you went out of your way to talk to someone without measuring them up
>>
>>17474844
What the fuck?
>>
>>17474671
>You have to sink real low to not have any prospects with any of those groups
No you don't. Read the thread. You don't have to sink at all, to be absolutely fucked.
>>
>>17474879
Shut the fuck up you stupid normal mother fucker
>>
>>17474838
good post. thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17474892
I'm not them.
>>
File: 1433299122858.jpg (43KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1433299122858.jpg
43KB, 601x695px
>>17474838
>t. Femanon
Wanna fuck, theoretically?
>>
>>17474892
you're retarded if you think that guy is a normie. normies are too close minded to consider what he wrote about.
>>
>>17474913
You don't think I know a normie when I see one?
>>
>>17474731
It's funny that you say that dating has "changed so much" recently, because up until a hundred years or so, there wasn't any dating really, your parents or a matchmaker would set you up with some other person and that was that. Now, (according to a study Stanford did at least) about 30% of people meet their significant other through friends. Anecdotally, out of my married/coupled friends, about thirty people, all but three of them met that way. According to that same Stanford study, 10% met them through work, another 25% online. That leaves the other 35% to bars, blind dates, etc, so if you don't have any friends who know someone, and work in a male dominated field, you're going to have trouble.

You've already cut your dating pool to only 15% of females with just "single" and "not fat." If you are looking for actually fit, knock that down to about 5-10%. How "not fat" are we talking here anyway? Like, "if a girl weighs more than 100 lbs she's fat regardless of height" or actual like, BMI as in a 5'3 girl could be anywhere from 105-140 lbs and still be a healthy weight?

Anyway, the best rule of thumb I feel is that if a woman "has" to be there, like the bus stop, the grocery store, class, work (especially in a service field where they have to be polite and nice to everyone), then don't approach them. If she's there because she wants to be, like a party, concert, bar, etc, then there's a better chance of being received well. Although, if they "don't have time" for you there, then you're probably not super attractive or cute, sorry Anon.
>>
>>17474921
stop shit posting. seriously, its not funny. when i see you post, i imagine a fat virgin in his late 20s. you're lower than a normie. you're what is wrong with the internet age. in the future, they will talk of your kind as though you where a mistake.
>>
>>17474936
>Although, if they "don't have time" for you there, then you're probably not super attractive or cute
Hi, I'm a lurker.

I have never tried to talk to a girl.

Ever.

And I just wanna know where you can try to do it, without paying huge amounts of money just to be there, and without the expectation that you'll drink (because I don't; no public transporation, no way to get home)

>>17474960
>when i see you post, i imagine a fat virgin in his late 20s
Fuck sake you're as hacky as he is.
>>
>>17474166
I may be a loser but at least I am not literally a psychopath, anon. Hope you can get therapy and get off the internet, it's making you an insanely bitter and insane person.

More empathy for people who are suffering, even if they are losers, men, or women, is a good and attractive trait to have in a world where it is exceedingly rare.
>>
>>17474891
I have read the thread you god damn robot. If dating is so terrible then how come a bear mode average joe like me can attract, interact, and eventually have a long term exclusive relationship with a cutie blonde chick?

I'm not lucky either because I've never met someone who struggled with the basics of dating. Why is this? Because people like you are anti-social and don't exist in real life.

Your whole arguement comes down to
>wah I can't have a deep loving relationship with some random broad that I thought looked cute dating culture is dead

When has this ever not been the case. Life in all cities is fast paced and competitive. Even in the suburbs people can be curt by reflex.

Life doesn't happen for you and you aren't entitled to anything.
>>
>>17474992
>If dating is so terrible then how come a bear mode average joe like me can attract, interact, and eventually have a long term exclusive relationship with a cutie blonde chick?
I dunno. Why don't you actually describe what happened, so I can dissect it and tell you why it happened to you and not for millions of others?

>entitled
Oh wait you're lying. You're actually a girl.

Nice.
>>
>>17473426
>Everyone has been hearing the "Don't"s and "Never"s. But none of the "Do"s and "Always"s. Guys have been paying attention, and heard all of it. They have no fucking idea what is allowed. No one is setting any positive guidelines whatsoever aside from the obvious shit no one needs to be told, and is only attained nebulously.
That's because there ARE no "Do"s and "Always"s, other than the obvious shit that no one needs to be told, and is only obtained nebulously.

Seriously. There are no others.
>>
>>17475007
And you don't think that's sinister as fuck?
>>
File: david-hasselhoff.jpg (25KB, 364x300px) Image search: [Google]
david-hasselhoff.jpg
25KB, 364x300px
>>17474992
>response is literally WORKS FOR ME LOL

fucking normies
>>
>>17473450
>How can the US dating scene be in this much disarray? There are serious trust issues and a wealth of immature teens in adult bodies and false sense of entitlement
You want to know the really scary thing? The US has one of the LEAST fucked-up dating scenes out there. For all our problems -and we do have them, make no mistake about that- we're still somehow managing to muddle through better than most.
>>
>>17475018
Get out of my thread you living strawman.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>17475013
>And you don't think that's sinister as fuck?
What's sinister about it? Honestly, it's a pretty damning indictment of our scene that the "dont"s and "never"s aren't considered obvious shit that nobody needs to be told, but apparently there are too many people who do need to be told. All four of these should be pretty freaking intuitive.
>>
>>17475029
>it's a pretty damning indictment of our scene that the "dont"s and "never"s aren't considered obvious shit that nobody needs to be told
It uh..

It worked pretty well until now.

Y'know.

For our parents and such.

You stupid jackal.
>>
>>17475029
>>17475033
Addendum:
Okay so you know how you'll watch an old show and be like "THEY WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE THAT JOKE TODAY, HOLY SHIT"

It's pretty much exactly like that.

But you're an asshole, so you won't admit it. You're excused now, I guess. Leave the thread and don't return. You won't say anything smart.
>>
>>17474844
I think you're a bored troll who's baiting, but I guess I'll just bite once. If someone asks me the time and i have my phone on me I'm going to give it to them, why the fuck wouldn't I? If I don't, I always apologize. It's just common courtesy.

As for the second point, I'm incredibly socially inept to the point where I'm basically autistic. But I try to talk to people in class and be friendly if they don't seem like they'd be bothered by me, sometimes it can really save somebody's day.

For what it's worth, I don't have any real friends in college besides this one girl from Taiwan. I go to my classes and just go home, being out in public is stressful. But I do tend to get along better with/have deeper conversations international students or non-US native people. It makes me think Americans are just disproportionally fucked up and self-centered.

>>17474912
D(Vx+A) = (DVx+AD)
Look at this hot D insertion. it's highly theoretical.
>>
File: 1410097645600.jpg (31KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1410097645600.jpg
31KB, 502x460px
>>17475044
>D(Vx+A) = (DVx+AD)
>Look at this hot D insertion. it's highly theoretical.
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81KB, 477x355px
>>17475044
>If someone asks me the time and i have my phone on me I'm going to give it to them, why the fuck wouldn't I?

its an idiom

You're precious that made me laugh thank you
>>
>>17474936
I'm the traveler. I never said it changed so much from centuries past or anything like that. I know a decent amount about how things were in the distant past. But like everything else times have changed and for roughly 50-90 years there has indeed been a dating scene with some sort of generic semi-understood rules. If there is still, I am unaware of it.

Thank you though. This is the closest I've gotten to actual advice on the topic. And I feel you did a pretty good job at answering it.

I am actually a fairly decent looking dude. 7/10 probably. Just pretty shit at some normal social stuff. No normiebook or any social media, hate texting, things like that.

The don't have time thing is more of a perception of mine, I think. I camp and travel a lot and anyone I meet in a campground is going to be there for a while. I'll usually strike up a conversation with someone and we end up talking for most of the day. In a town or city everyone just seems really busy and while I do manage to talk with people in a city its brief and it just overall feels terrible. This is of course without telling them I'm not from there.

I did kinda figure that a lot of people meet their partners through friends though. I'm going to keep trying though. Thanks again.
>>
>>17475134
>I did kinda figure that a lot of people meet their partners through friends though
This is the absolute worst when all your friends are in the same boat.
>>
>>17473531
five star post
>>
>>17475000
>someone told me to man up
>they muat be a woman

Wooooo you're long gone buddy. You've never been camping and peeled your skin off somehow and had your father wrap it up and tell you to keep hiking? Really though, this shit is tradition. Men take their children out in the middle of nowhere to tell them life is hard but it doesn't have to suck.

I met her through a mutual friend. She hated me, but I hung around them and she started dropping hints. Eventually I took her out for a movie and I asked her out the day after. Things started off great and went to shit, but we both put in a lot of work and pulled through. I couldn't imagine being with any other woman.
>>
>>17475239
No. Only women use the word 'entitled'.

They don't believe men have a desire for sex in their very bones.

Women do not believe what men know to be true.

And they use the word entitled.

It's a dead giveaway every time.
>>
That's not a real problem, you're just a loser.
>>
>>17475239
>You've never been camping and peeled your skin off somehow and had your father wrap it up and tell you to keep hiking?
Uh, no. Because my parents got divorced early in my life. And now my dad is dead.

I must apologize for being unlucky. Really. I'm terribly sorry.

The fuck you want from me?
>>
>>17475355
You should probably pick a comment reply to, cowboy.
>>
>>17475359
I don't see why
>>
Oh look, a thread about the "dating scene".

I cry.

Internet dating is a no go so hard. Women are completely retarded on here.
>>
>>17475365
Did you have a thought?
>>
>>17475377
Yeah, find womens outside of the internets. I have little experience with that sadly (reasons). Ratio online is 1:100 or so, which is extremely unhealthy.
>>
>>17475385
>Yeah, find womens outside of the internets
Ah so you didn't read the thread.

Do that.
>>
>>17475385
This thread is about how finding women in the real world does not happen. Its worth a read.
>>
File: Shitpost.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>17475345
Jesus Christ
>everyone who disagrees with me is a woman.
Granted, I can't prove you wrong on a blue board, but belive me. I truly am an average joe that went bear mode. Average height for U.S., average pebis size, and I couldn't care less since my girlfriend is a petite with the glutes of a goddess. She's pawg level back there and only 105lbs. It's fucking great.

You can believe that I'm trying to help or believe that some random female is making up lies on 4chan because
>muh tumblr, muh systemic sexism, muh not every woman can weigh less than 2 tons, MUH CAN'T EVEN
The choice is yours, Occam.

>>17475356
>the fuck you want from me?
To man the hell up and stop crying about the most banal shit. I had tons of friends who grew up without dads. They either found fatherly figures elsewhere, or gave up and now watch anime and play video games for a loving because life is too hard.
>>
It's become more superficial. It doesn't matter if you look good and have a good personality. If you don't have facebook/instagram/etc, it's looked at somehow as a negative trait on the individual. Which is fucking ridiculous because they're optional, non-needed services, but because so many people have become dependent upon it, it can really affect one's outlook on another, even if their initial perspective on them was positive.

Can someone tell me how this makes any sense at all. How not subscribing to services is akin to being in some way a bad person.
>>
>>17473295
>Yes it has.

Geez, at least the anon you replied to offered more than that.
I get that you might have expanded on your ideas further into the thread, but upfront you seem like a cunt.

Maybe this attitude is giving you the illusion that the dating scene has changed.
>>
>>17475460
>I had tons of friends who grew up without dads.
I don't care.

I'd care if you had any insight to put into text.
>>
>>17475488
Read the thread.
>>
>>17475460
Anyone who uses entitled in that context, is a woman.

You only get to poke fun if this observation is actually wrong, y'know.
>>
>>17474312
I dont think so, I may have mixed you up with the other anon I replied to before. Its ironic you claim im projecting when you are projecting quite hard saying I need to introspect. Perhaps follow your own advice as im not one of the anons lamenting over their bitterness but I would guess you are among them.
>>
>>17475575
What the fuck is your problem?

He explained things very plainly to you, and you keep attacking him.

Jesus.
>>
>>17474166
>fapping to loli
What's the issue?
>>
>>17475545
I'm trying to follow you two arguing, but this doesn't make sense.
You don't get a gf out of nothing just because, not even if you take out a rib and try to make yourself one.
Relationships are hard, even harder when you don't know or aren't satisfied with who you are.
>>
>>17475723
Didnt know talking or asking questions was a form of attacking. He was being vague so I asked for clarity.
>>
what in god's name is the dating "scene"? Is this more than people visiting bars and clubs saturday evening to get one-night stands?

Perhaps it's not talked about because the participants never remember what actually happens in the "scene".
>>
>>17475460
Are you actually going to say anything or just string words together with no insight?

>Man up!

Dear god you're vacuous.
>>
>>17475345
I'm a man, and I use the word 'entitled'. Not as much as most contemporary feminists seem to, but cases pop up from time to time.

Of course women know that men have a desire for sex in their very bones. Women do too. But they also know that it is controllable to a degree that, while admittedly not total, is quite high. You -you in particular, not most men- just don't want to. And that is what makes you creepy.
>>
File: 1470893378565.png (435KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1470893378565.png
435KB, 795x1022px
>>17473563
>Don't let the feminist kool-aid brainwash you guys too.
The risks he described are very real. Women hold all the cards in the dating game and if they decide to ruin a man it's as easy as a phonecall or a trip to the nearest police station. Regardless of guilt he will recieve no support and will be attacked by the government, media, and a large portion of society. You have to weight the probability of this occurring with the actual consequence and when you do you might find it's not worth the risk. The chance of a woman doing this to you is fairly small, but the consequences range from social ostracisation to heavy prison sentences and so many men simply opt-out. Why even try in the first place? Why develop those skills? Fuck it all honestly. You can have your "chads" and assertive men and I'll live my solo life as best I can.
>>
>>17474038
>Yes but why take it personal? Its not directly related at you so why take it to heart?
It's like making nigger jokes around black people
>Relax bro, I don't mean you, you're cool and all that! I'm just joking about those other niggers!
>>
>>17474671
>All my relationships have been with people I've met through through school, family, friends, or coworkers.
>You have to sink real low to not have any prospects with any of those groups
It's actually not that hard.
>School
School is a great place to meet people. When I was in High school I met my first gf, but now that I'm a 27-year-old "adult student" taking college classes to help me get ahead at work, it's hard to connect with students. I'm, just "that weird older guy".
>Family
I have a very small family and they're not very social people. Even my brother has no female friends aside from his fiancee.
>Friends
My friends are all either single and in the same boat I'm in or live hundreds of miles away.
>Coworkers
I am the youngest person at my workplace by a significant margin, and the only one who is not married with kids. I can barely identify with my coworkers, let alone meet people through them.

I just never meet anyone in real life. I've tried joining clubs, but it's hard to find a club that's populated by someone other than college students, and most of my interests are sausage-fests anyways.
>>
>>17476086
>Of course women know that men have a desire for sex in their very bones. Women do too.
They think their desire is the same as ours.
>>
>>17476065
>Is this more than people visiting bars and clubs saturday evening to get one-night stands?

... Yes?

Jackass.
>>
>>17476059
>You don't get a gf out of nothing just because
No one said anything of the sort. You're Ben Afflecking my Sam Harris.
>>
>>17475460
>They either found fatherly figures elsewhere,
Uh...

What?
>>
>>17473889
>nobody cares about my blue balls, it's a real medical condition!
And the cure has been known for millennia, it's why prostitution is the world's oldest profession. Go to a prostitute and your balls will be drained. There, that solves the whole "but if I don't fuck I will literally die!" problem you think you have.

>but being with someone intimately!
Dude, you can't MAKE someone like you, and that goes double for love. Do you seriously want to settle for a pity fuck, where the girl will probably be looking at her phone and texting guys she actually likes through most of it? That sounds absolutely soul crushing to me. At least a high class professional would be able to fake it.

There's plenty of fat and/or ugly people who are in loving relationships, usually with other fat and/or ugly people, so I would start to make a study of them. It's easy to figure out why hot/rich people get together with other hot/rich people, but since you aren't either of those things you need to study the ugly/fat/poor people around you and see what they do. I think you'll find that they met in some completely banal way (friend of a friend, anime club, eHarmony), talked/dated and got to realize that they had values in common, and got into a relationship together. There's no magic formula.
>>
>>17474239
>That's your INTERPRETATION of what your chemicals are telling you.
No no no. Stop that.
>>
>>17476347
All this projecting. Holy shit.
>>
>>17476347
>Go to a prostitute and your balls will be drained
Not a whole lot of people like operating outside the law.
>>
This is your daily reminder that interactive VR porn is on the horizon and none of this will matter then. Maybe get a job and afford commissioning a video or two from your local dommes.

Probably a better use of your time than bitching on the internet for something you have no control over.
>>
>>17476415
>This is your daily reminder that interactive VR porn is on the horizon and none of this will matter then.
The gamespace of any game can normally be appraised within the first 15 minutes of playing it.

AI is only so advanced.

This is your warning not to be optimistic about that sort of thing.

Don't get No Man's Sky'd.
>>
>>17476434
It will get better with time. Nobody halfway sensible believed the No Man's Sky hype.
>>
the dating scene is populated mostly by young people, and young people are fucking dumb. young people have always been dumb. they might possibly be dumber now, but let me reassure you they have never been smart. even fucking socrates knew this. hell, I was dumb as shit in my teens and 20s. I don't know anybody who wasn't.

by the time they get smart about dating and other life stuff, they are usually in a committed relationship. if they ever end up back on the market again years later, either they are avoiding young dumb people, or they are "eww an old person" or "eww a single parent" so they are not even on your radar.

furthermore, the only people who are doing anything to influence the dating scene apart from those actually doing the dating are
>parents and older relatives
who give advice based on their experiences because they don't have much else to go on, except technology is changed and youth culture is different so half their advice is pretty useful and the other half is going to make you look weirdly old-fashioned, so you have to take it all with a grain of salt, and
>media outlets and manufacturers producing media and products that pertain to dating
who portray dating in whatever way they think is going to make the most money. there are probably a few out there who actually care about giving people accurate information too. but that's not really a necessity when making money.
>>
>>17476315
>They think their desire is the same as ours.
Literally no reason to believe that it isn't.
>>
File: Red Dead Redemption.jpg (889KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dead Redemption.jpg
889KB, 720x960px
>>17475545
You're just ignoring everhthing people are telling you. We're giving you good advice which apparently makes someone a woman. See, it's shit like this that makes people bitch about millenials being thin-skinned.

>>17476080
In what way?

>>17476325
They spent time with friends' fathers, got involved in things like boy scouts and other community projects, and one of them even had a teacher become his mentor. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
>>
>>17477843
>got involved in things like boy scouts and other community projects,
Maybe instead of say 'other community projects' you say the other community projects.

And apply this sort of thing to most advice you can give.
>>
File: 1470577773355.gif (2MB, 889x719px) Image search: [Google]
1470577773355.gif
2MB, 889x719px
>>17473450
>im amazed the US pop isnt on the decline. So whats up?

It is, the only people who are breeding are illegal immigrants.

Try not to wonder why people (note: humans, not Mexicans) seem to fervent about illegal immigration.
>>
QUESTION FOR ALL 30 SOMETHING YEAR OLDS.

How true does this article sound? It's about dating in your 30's vs 20s

https://danielmiessler.com/blog/the-dating-power-flip-at-age-30/
>>
File: english pls.jpg (93KB, 1440x1518px) Image search: [Google]
english pls.jpg
93KB, 1440x1518px
>>17478331
>>
>>17478408
Are you confused?

Don't be that.
>>
>>17478503
Your writing is wonky, man.

They did things like get involved with school shit (taking science fairs and history day seriously), sports (recreational and competitive), music, the list goes on.

Pretty much any hobby can be used to meet people with. Older, more masculine hobbies tend to have a larger number of father figures though.
>>
>>17478652
Well, I hated school. Bullies wouldn't leave me alone when they saw me. I had absolutely zero incentive to stick around there longer than I had to.

Also, most teachers are women.
>>
>>17477198
if we're talking serious, life-long-relationship, want-to-have-kids-with tier dating, this is pretty good: http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/02/pick-life-partner.html
>>
Whats the point of dating when you can just fuck sluts. There are so many slutty girls now who just fuck any guy who gives them attention.
>>
>>17479226
>when you can just fuck sluts
Can you..?
>There are so many slutty girls now who just fuck any guy who gives them attention.
Where?

Where do you live?

Also, are we talking fat girls, because bleugh.
>>
File: stacey.jpg (28KB, 336x429px) Image search: [Google]
stacey.jpg
28KB, 336x429px
>>17479226
I don't think girls want to know how I max DPS on my hunter despite nerfs or be impressed im in the top 6% of all Overwatch players or want to talk about the upcoming figs on AmiAmi this month

Point of dating for me would be to find the niche girl that tolerates me
>>
File: 1323214925002.jpg (29KB, 333x477px) Image search: [Google]
1323214925002.jpg
29KB, 333x477px
This thread screams twenty year olds. In your thirties, if you are not a fuckup, things greatly improve. Girls only asset which is their youth is fading after ten years of tanning and substance abuse. Meanwhile the jocks in highschool have fallen to the bottom rungs of the labor force. The nerds always inherit the earth.
>>
>>17479729
So when I'm 30 the untouched cunny will flow like the Euphrates?
>>
>>17474936
>if a woman "has" to be there, like the bus stop, the grocery store, class, work (especially in a service field where they have to be polite and nice to everyone), then don't approach them

this is such shit roasty advice. feel free to interrupt them. girls are never doing anything Ä«mportant
>>
>>17474992

dat survivors bias
>>
File: sonyalwayswins.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
sonyalwayswins.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>17479739
>feel free to interrupt them. girls are never doing anything Ä«mportant

I'm laughing, five star post
>>
>>17479739
Hahaha nice.

But seriously why the hell is being "interrupted" such a problem? Most people enjoy meting people. Especially if they aren't the ones making the first move.
>>
Honestly I've stopped seeing women as a goal and more as a garnish on my life
>>
>>17479755
Most people can't read body language, as for service industry I work with servers who get hit on quite a bit they laugh about and are in general good natured so I don't see the problem just don't be a dumbass about it and realize if you give your number to a server/bartender it's liable to end up on a trophy wall in the back room
>>
>>17479767
So this is how wageslaves bring meaning to their lives

I never tip just to piss you monkeys off
>>
>>17473836
>a sense of entitlement, jealousy of more succesful peers, media or what?

Yes, yes, and yes.

>>17476366
Masturbate. It's free and legal.

>>17473889
>Male virgins are chastised until they fuck a woman.

There's some truth to that. And yes, it's awful to harass someone because they're going above or below some completely arbitrary fuck quota.

None of that means that women are selfish if they don't let desperate men drain their balls inside of them. That'd be like saying that you're selfish for not letting a gay virgin fuck you in the ass.
>>
1/10 slightly triggered
>>
>>17479729
>if you are not a fuckup, things greatly improve.
So you mean "if you have money"

Right?
>>
>>17479779
>entitlement
>harass
>believing masturbation to be a suitable substitute.

This poster is a girl.
>>
>>17479779
No one is forcing anyone to do anything you fucking idiot.

It's just a lot of general advice about what to do to keep civilization from collapsing due to sheer depression.

An unhappy population isn't going to lead anywhere good. A little compassion goes a long way. And if you don't want to have any, fine. But you set that stealth precedent. The fact that you don't think you have to do it, means we're already headed there.
>>
File: Summer mercy.png (3MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
Summer mercy.png
3MB, 2149x3035px
This is just a thread for validation. OP doesn't want advice.
>>
>>17479957
Oh I've asked for advice before. You people would say things that contradicted the facts I gave you. Every time. Really simple stuff like "I don't drink" and then you assholes would just ignore that. Bring up going to the bar. And what, not drink? The fuck would I be doing there? No answer. A million different things like that. You give this stencil of advice you don't deviate from after learning new facts.

Other advice was just waterless waffle.
"Be confident."
"--Alright, confident doing what? And where? Didn't I talk about how no one courts like they did 20 years ago anymore?"
"Oh and be well groomed. Keep eye contact."
"Hey fuckhead answer the question."

But none of that really mattered anyway. All the advice came down to "Have friends that can introduce you to people they know."

Well. Say you don't have friends in the same state (which is true now) or that all your friends are single guys in the exact same boat as you (which was true 5 years ago.) Are they fucked? The answer is yes. But instead of answering yes, you look for a paradox to ollie out of the thread all catty-like. Which is odd because we're all anonymous and I have no way of mocking you once you step away. Why not just be honest? There's literally no consequence to being honest here.

So instead of trying to be the tail that wags the highly retarded dog, I ask a more general question. And I got a much higher traction thread out of it.
>>
>>17479940
>If women don't make themselves sexually available to men whenever they need to bust a nut, their inconsolable misery will trigger the collapse of society.
>The compassionate thing to do is pressure women into having sex, regardless of whether they'd want to or not.

Again, would you let a desperate gay man fuck you in the ass as an act of "compassion"?

>>17479913
>This poster is a girl.

Don't use lazy affirmations to retreat from an experience that contradicts your own.

>Masturbation is a suitable substitute for sex

When you're just considering sex in the context of only helping a guy orgasm, then yes.
>>
>>17479990
>Again, would you let a desperate gay man fuck you in the ass as an act of "compassion"?
This is a terrible simile. You cannot put a sexual orientation into it. That's not how this works.
>>
>>17479982
>/adv/ gives shitty advice

You're not wrong.

The truth is that this isn't a reliable place for decent advice. You'll probably find some nuggets here and there, but mostly its people looking to validate their bitterness.

I'm not sure where you ought to look for legitimately decent relationship advice. But I can assure you its not on a website where it's the norm to chastise people with satisfying lives.
>>
>>17480002
>You can't bring sexual orientation into this.

Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>17480007
>The truth is that this isn't a reliable place for decent advice.
Oh it's like this everywhere, dude.

Everywhere.

I've scoured functional 'finding and talking to women' advice since 2004 when I was in highschool.

Several forums, several personal friends. No one knows SHIT to tell you except to be lucky and have friends/wingmen. And if you don't, nothing.
>>
>>17480010
I'm not giving you an answer.

And I'm only responding so you know that.

You need to know how stupid a question that is.
It's very, very stupid.
>>
>>17480013
>High school and internet friends are also unreliable for relationship advice.

Yup.

If you're seriously struggling with building relationships, it might not actually be a bad idea to consider seeing a professional counselor.

Counselors aren't just for helping people deal with clinical disorders. They're also trained to help more generalized populations navigate through uncomfortable "everyday" challenges.

>>17480020
>I'm not going to answer that because it's stupid.

It'd help me understand how stupid a question it is if you explained why you feel its irrelevant.

Otherwise, it seems like you're just avoiding something you're not comfortable talking about.
>>
>>17479982
>/adv/ is one person

If you don't have friends, make friends. It's people like you that make everyone make fun of our generation for wanting everything handed to us.

Sometimes advice is vague because there is no clear solution to the problem, such as, "how do I make friends?" There's so many factors and so many different approaches that all we can do is be vague until you give us more details. You gave us more details and we told you that you're being stupid and need to work on yourself before you can successfully interact with others. You don't want to hear this so you shutdown and throw a tantrum.

How old are you? Maybe it's time you started acting your age.
>>
>>17480060
>Guy complains about getting vague, dismissive advice
>Tries to counter his point by giving vague, dismissive advice.

Okay.

>Sometimes advice can only be vague, like when talking about how to make friends.

To an extent, yes. You can give some specific suggestions, such as encouraging people in college to participate in student groups related to their interests. You can also challenge perspectives that might be hindering their ability to make friends when you notice them, like the notion that everyone is secretly looking to fuck you over at a moment's opportunity.
>>
>>17480060
I don't ask anyone to hand me anything.

I ask for people to care a little bit, so I can talk about it properly. I explain all the details, and then crucial parts of the details are flat out ignored, and that's extremely frustrating and I show it to them as I try to snap them back in line with the details. But since they don't care, they bail and claim I was throwing a tantrum.

I'm 29. And people have been saying "It'll happen, keep your chin up" since I was 16.

Act my age? What would you suggest a broke NEET with little more than a bit of retail experience, who swears never to take out a loan for any reason, to do in this economy and this situation with the colleges being taken over by Neo Scientologists?

Really. I expect only mockery to this post, because that's how /adv/ works. But try and surprise me.
>>
>>17480090
>29
You're still young. Don't give up on life so fast.

>broke neet
Look into getting some kind of degree in the long run. For not just get a job in whatver your most interested. If you can't find a job then look for things like warehousing, fishing, oil, etc. All the blue collar jobs are always hiring. If even that is too hard then go to a recruiter/temp agency and start working through them. You will find a job like this. It might be shit, but it's a start.

Work your way up, go to therapy, and recover little by little. It's definitely better than stagnating at home.
>>
>>17480178
>Look into getting some kind of degree in the long run.
No loans.

I will kill myself before I go into debt.
>>
>>17473272
I'm 23 and I never had a date or anything like it.
If you look at Jason 30% of young men dont want sex and the same is true for 40 of young women. And it's probably the future, what can sex give me that I can't give myself in ten minutes? What's companionship worth if it makes you 3 times lonelier after? Sure you will regret it in 40 years but that doesnt justify all the shit
>>
>>17480180
I just graduated at 30. I didn't pay a dime for my education, aside from cost of supplies and the usual student expenses. Which I paid for with my work earnings. Here's how I did it:

>started at community college. Government couldn't look at my parental income, because older than 25.
>Was able to get maximum financial aid because of aforementioned reason
>community college was paid for the whole way through. Took a bit over two years
>got straight A's in community college
>received a full ride scholarship to local public university because of straight A's, as well as being an adult student (multiple grants and scholarships totaled a full ride)
>I continued to work while going to school. Worked on the weekends and at night. Was able to support myself in my shared apartment with 2 other people.

So there you have it. One way to get it done. I found a job 2 months before graduation, and things are going great now.
>>
File: pepe reckoning.jpg (231KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
pepe reckoning.jpg
231KB, 837x673px
>>17473309
The collapse of the western world is inevitable at this point m8. The fact that people are no longer even forming stable pairs and starting families is just one of the symptoms.

The west will be inherited by the mudslimes we ourselves allowed here, because they have the stronger cultural ehtos, that favors strong families and values, instead of hedonistic self serving consumerism of western culture. Countries like Sweden, France and Germany are already doomed, due to simple demographics. Most children that are born in those countries are of non european descent, at least partially, and will most likely grow in households who do not uphold western values. Unless practically all muslims etc are killed in Europe within the next 20 years, they will become the dominant demographic in under a century, signaling the death of Europe.

The second fall of Rome is happening as we speak and you as an individual, will not be able to do anything to stop it.
Might as well sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.
>>
>>17473460
>i personally have no idea what i am doing half the time
Well, you are a woman, so that much is given.
>>
>>17480196
A degree in what.

What kind of financial aid.

I don't understand any of these things.

And if it relies on me getting straight A's, it isn't going to work. I was never a straight A student.
>>
>>17480226
Marketing. I have a job working as an in-house marketer for a national corporation.

Financial aid means FAFSA, which is the federal aid. The amount granted depends on your income, among other factors such as married, kids, etc. In your case, you would stand to get quite a bit of aid, if you're an unemployed or underemployed NEET. You would also qualify for state financial aid, if your state provides such a thing. I live in Washington State, and we have both state and federal financial aid. I received both.

You could manage a couple B's, and even a C. The point is having a very high GPA. 3.5+ will set you up for a lot of success when transferring in to a 4 year college.

But since you seem to be starting from absolutely nothing, and no clue what to do, I suggest talking to an adviser at your local community college to learn what resources your state provides. If that's the route you want to go.
>>
>>17480244
>Financial aid means FAFSA, which is the federal aid. The amount granted depends on your income, among other factors such as married, kids, etc. In your case, you would stand to get quite a bit of aid, if you're an unemployed or underemployed NEET. You would also qualify for state financial aid, if your state provides such a thing. I live in Washington State, and we have both state and federal financial aid. I received both.

Holy fuck, you live in Washington and FAFSA gave you a full ride? I don't know why but when I applied it said I ~might~ 1,500, which I thought wouldn't be enough, so I gave up. Would that money have gone farther than I thought? Or did I just get fucked bc I work 40 hours to afford my hilariously high Seattle rent?
>>
>>17480253
Nono, sorry if that was confusing. FAFSA alone did not pay for all of my tuition. I received scholarships and grants for my university which covered 80+% of the cost. FAFSA and state aid paid for the rest.

That's why going to CC, getting high grades and picking a public in-state school that will give you an academic scholarship, is very critical to the whole "no debt" plan.

Also, fuck Seattle. I was in podunk cheap as fuck Spokane.
>>
>>17480180
Your autism is the reason you are being mocked. You attack the most insignificant part of a post like it was the main point. You completely disregarded everything else.
>>
>>17480263
It's significant.
>>
>>17480277
So what do you have to say about finding a job?
>>
>>17480305
Uh. Anything above minimum wage? It's not going well. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>17480349
You really didn't read >>17480178 did you? This is why you're being made fun of.
>>
>>17480413
I told you the search for anything above minimum wage isn't going well.

That includes those things he mentioned.

Why would you think they didn't?
>>
There's something inherently untrustworthy about 4 year colleges in america now.

Like where is even the half-guarantee you're not being lied to by this massive money machine.

I've even heard shit about companies being paid to hire people for X amount of time just to fire them later so the college can say they have suchandsuch hiring ratios.
>>
>>17480475
>Like where is even the half-guarantee you're not being lied to by this massive money machine.

Lied to in what way?

I agree that American college is a shit show at the moment, but mostly in the sense of how absurd costs are. I haven't seen much evidence that there's widespread need for concern on the quality of the education.
>>
>>17480202
>The second fall of Rome is happening as we speak and you as an individual, will not be able to do anything to stop it.
>Might as well sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>17480428
You start at minimum wage and work your way up. Or if you temp you get hired full time. OP just wants to wallow in self pity instead of actually doing something.
>>
>>17480577
>You start at minimum wage and work your way up.
That has not been my experience anywhere I've worked.

There being upward mobility at any job is a total gamble that takes months to figure out. At my stores, they never ever promoted from within. Even though they promised they would.

Hearing people talk about "You work hard you move up" has me eyerolling.

Just shaddap.
>>
>>17480202
>>17480575
Everyone in the early 80s was convinced there was gonna be a nuclear holocaust.

There's too much people don't wanna lose for it to happen as simple as you think it will.
>>
File: Mama mercy.png (242KB, 765x882px) Image search: [Google]
Mama mercy.png
242KB, 765x882px
>>17480611
>wah why hasn't anyone given me a high paying job?

Let's see, no experience, no degree, no certifications, no training.... you're in a pit with a ladder but you don't want to climb out because it's too much work.

Yeah, this is a Mercy thread now.
>>
>>17480623
I'm being realistic and you're just repeating shit you've heard elsewhere but haven't experienced yourself.
>>
File: Smug tracer or just high af.png (692KB, 791x644px) Image search: [Google]
Smug tracer or just high af.png
692KB, 791x644px
How's life with BPD?
>>
>>17480621
Did you not read what was written?
It is not a matter of opinion, just simple demographics.
Much of europe will become muslim, within the next century, given the current demographic trends, that show no sign of changing.
This is not a matter of opinions.
>>
>>17480648
>Much of europe will become muslim
The muslim kids are gonna get tired of that shit.
"Do we really gotta talk god this and god that"

They're too far away from the hot, shitty desert.

Kids get mad sick of god when there's alternatives.

There will be issues, but there's too much available for the shithole to swallow everything.

Don't be so dense.
>>
>>17480657
Except there is no sign of that happening.
If anything, the second and third generation immigrant muslims are MORE radical, and conservative, than their parents were.
>>
>>17480660
>Except there is no sign of that happening.
You're stupid. Don't reply to this reply.
>>
>>17480668
Nice argument you got there senpai.
>>
>>17480648
Share those demographics?

>>17480660
Share THOSE demographics?

>>17480202
>It's the fall of Rome!

What a convenient reason to be an apathetic nihilist! Now you can claim your dysfunctional lifestyle is actually grander social enlightenment.
>>
>>17480010
I think that Anon was using a gay man as in being forced to fuck someone with maximum undesirability for a straight man, but if you want to make it "suitable" for your sexual orientation, then change that to a 400 lb hambeast with greasy hair and terrible acne who smells like week old tuna. You would be required to eat her out for at least 30 minutes or until she reached orgasm, then fuck her. Or you're a selfish person, obviously.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.