[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drawn to women but I can't have them in my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (105KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 500x405px
I'm drawn to women but I can't have them in my life. I'm all purposes a broken male, tall and athletic and good looking on the outside, emotional and beta on the inside. I've tried to swear off of women multiple times, but all it takes is for one girl to hit on me before I fall back into a cycle of hope and despair.

One of my exes left me and I just simply refuse to sleep with anyone who doesn't look like her. Seeing how this is a futile effort, I have just decided to never think about girls again. But I have testosterone and a sex drive which makes this difficult. Furthermore I've begun to hold the entire female gender in contempt-they'll never love me for ME, they'll use sex as a weapon, they'll cheat on me when they're bored. Yeah getting your dick sucked is nice for a couple minutes but long term I just don't see myself being in an LTR or married.

What now?

I'm 23, how long does it take before my testosterone levels drop with age so I can stop thinking about sex and women all the time so I can live in peace?
>>
when you kill yourself. seriously though, stop complaining about a first world problem, go read 'Models: Attract Women Through Honesty: Mark Manson' and go get laid.
>>
>>17473186

In increasing order of risk:

>go to prostitutes
>start drinking heavily
>tell your doctor you want a sex change and go on medication

You could also take this as a lesson in self-control, but since you like to be Mr. Extremist I don't think you will.
>>
>>17473195
>first world problems aren't problems take it up the ass bitch

2 many cucks
>>
>>17473223
>implying a bad breakup should make you swear off women forever

are you and OP so beta that you cant stand the thought of being cucked? get over it, people cheat and lie.

Just dont choose a shitty person to try to pass your shit-genetics on else your future wife's son will end up blacker than my dick.
>>
>>17473235
>are you and OP so beta that you cant stand the thought of being cucked?

Wut
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.