[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible to hang out / sleep with women if I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Living with parents.jpg (428KB, 982x674px) Image search: [Google]
Living with parents.jpg
428KB, 982x674px
Have a mother with abysmally low IQ who is a staunch Muslim. And I have a pussywhipped repressed homosexual father. I live with these people because uncle sam won't give me financial aid and I can't get a job yet that would hire me given my class hours.

I want to hang out with women / go to bars and maybe have sex if that's what's needed to build relationships. Problem is my parents and my home is out of the question, I can't bring anyone there, it's pure hell. What the fuck do I do? godamn I hate living here but I can't get a fucking job.
>>
>>17473174
It is definitely unattractive that you don't have your own place but you can get away with it. If you haven't known a girl long you can make up excuses as to why you can't take her back to your place, and ask to go to hers instead.
>>
>>17473240

Yeah nvm. I guess i have to wait. The only point in doing what you said was to just have sex. I am not interested in that >_> fuck!
>>
>>17473240
Not OP. I can't bring girls to my place because of family issues also. I don't know how could I smoothly ask to go to hers. In a relationship I guess it'd be ok to ask to go to hers or bring her to mine, but I'm talking about when I only want to bang.

Can't pull off the "wanna come watch a movie?" move, ugh.
>>
>>17473174
Why not take the energy you would spend chasing after pussy and get out of your hell hole of a home? If you applied yourself right, in 5 years you would be completely rid of that place and as a result, would be drowning in strange.

Trust me, its totally worth it.
>>
Work overnight.
>>
>>17473282
Shit. Not OP but 5 years? Is it possible to turn a life around in a little less time?
>>
Just say you took it on yourself to keep an eye on your parents. Say one or both is sick and you don't want to leave them alone or put them in a home. Most girls eat that shit up.
>>
>>17473246
You can go to a girl's place an not have sex, dude.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.