[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into hallucinogens? i'm a pretty anxious person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: slippy.png (190KB, 403x339px) Image search: [Google]
slippy.png
190KB, 403x339px
how do i into hallucinogens?
i'm a pretty anxious person by default and get frazzled in large social situations. should i still try them? also what drugs do you guys recommend?

i like the sound of shrooms but am open to suggestions
>>
>>17473144
>i'm a pretty anxious person by default and get frazzled in large social situations. should i still try them?
Yeah, but make sure you can get some peace and quiet when you're tripping. Natural surroundings are best IMO.
>>
Shrooms ok but start with a small dose and do it with a sitter
>>
>>17473144
I recommend also that you try salvia first. Trip is short and good. Small dose of lsd can also be a good start
>>
Do mushrooms with someone you trust who has done them before.
>>
If you know you want to do them then you'll have a good trip. Take a little less than whatever people recommend your first time. Do them alone, preferably in nature and also somewhere where you are safe. Give yourself 4-6 hours for the trip. Make sure you're in a relatively good and stable state of mind before hand, eg. Don't do them when you've had a bad day or are stressed or frustrated.
>>
>>17473165
Salvia can be pretty fucking horrible for a lot of people. I would definitely not recommend it as a first hallucinogen (really it's more of a deliriant anyway).
>>
>>17473144
Take a smaller dose when you're in a good place in life in a place where you feel safe around people you trust/love.

Wear comfortable clothes. Avoid mirrors. TV probably isn't that great of an idea. In general avoid anything "negative" -- your feelings amplify on shrooms.

Make mushroom tea with a little ginger. It'll help sooth your upset tummy. Have a benzo on hand in case if your trip goes bad. It probably won't if you start off small, but it'll give you some peace of mind.

Don't do salvia. It won't ruin your life or whatever but it's an intense, weird drug that will absolutely fuck you if you don't come in with a lot of respect.
>>
>>17473144
>>17474746
>>
Not OP but going to try shrooms tomorrow. What will I see if I look in a mirror? Lets assume that my self esteem isnt high and I dont think highly of myself. (But Im not depressed most of the times, so its not that bad)
>>
>>17473144
I'd suggest LSD. For me, it was a little harsher, but I also had more control over it. If you're really worried, have some anti-psychotics or sleep aids around to abort the trip.
>>
>>17473161
/thread
>>
Take a half tab of LSD, wait a week then take a whole tab. If you can't get it from a reliable source, try downing a bottle of robogels(20 gels) that are pure DXM no added ingredients. Check out erowid for more info on the differences between the substances, but I think either of those choices is a good intro to psychs.
>>
You are not going to have fun and you will potentially fuck yourself up. Stick with Pot..
>>
>>17474649
It's a dissociative you pedant.
>>
>>17474768
I personally saw my face transform into that of a demon one time. I thought it was funny but i stared too long and started to get scared as fuck.
>>
File: 1471489876282.jpg (104KB, 574x815px) Image search: [Google]
1471489876282.jpg
104KB, 574x815px
Any psychedelic drug (and especially shrooms or lsd) has a chance of triggering neuroticism, paranoia or even psychosis and shizophrenia, depending on how much these characteristics have been present in your life before.

If you say you're an anxious person by nature, i would stay away from psychedelic drugs. The risk is not worth it. I'm talking from personal experience (20+ times shrooms, 4 years of 420blazeitfgt).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.