[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look older? I'm short, 20 and I keep getting told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: yep.jpg (60KB, 423x553px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
60KB, 423x553px
How to look older? I'm short, 20 and I keep getting told that I look young. I know it should be a compliment but I get carded whenever I go out to drink and I've been told my I.D is fake.
A guy I was dating told me he only went out with me because I look 16.
Is there anything besides spending a heap on surgery that would work?
>>
>>17473077
Time should work.
>>
>>17473088
No shit
>>
>>17473117
You could try a fake mustache.
>>
>>17473128
To be honest, if I dont bleach my top lip I could probably grow a fine mustache
>>
>>17473130
Boom! Problem solved. In all seriousness though, there isn't anything you can really do that you wouldn't regret in five years or less. You could try something with makeup, but that is out of my area of expertise. I feel kind of bad now, I recently loudly doubted a coworker's age (she is short, early twenties, and also looks sixteen) and she seemed upset. I don't get women, the ones who look old want to look young and the ones who look young want to look old. I guess I need to apologize to her.
>>
Eh, shouldn't you just be happy?
My gf is 25 and gets taken for a high schooler constantly. I'm a bit younger than her and I get taken for a middle schooler so we're a nice match.

Well, you can try changing your make-up habits, I guess? Also tan, maybe. And bleached hair. When I see tanned girls with make-up which is visible even to me, and bleached hair, they always look old. And ugly.
>>
Beard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.