[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you've got a vagina does that make you a woman? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_mzzyjcdcnV1qcxmbk.jpg (57KB, 472x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzzyjcdcnV1qcxmbk.jpg
57KB, 472x314px
If you've got a vagina does that make you a woman? I just feel like my body doesn't look feminine at all, I don't have a feminine shape and I don't look anywhere near as pretty as most girls. I feel like I'm a genetic failure and I'm not a proper human, let alone woman

Am I a proper woman? How do you know if you're not subhuman?
>>
post pics 2bh
>>
>>17472986
Everyone's definition of "proper woman" varies.

There are many ways to look more traditionally feminine.
If you post a picture, I could give you advice.
>>
If you got 2 x chromosomes you are a woman regardless of if you cut your dick off or not
>>
>>17472993
>>17472996

No amount of makeup is going to make me look like other girls. Or girls, not "other" since I'm not one of them

I'm too poor for plastic surgery
>>
You're a woman regardless of how attractive you are.
Ugly women don't magically become men. They're still women.
>>
>>17473000
I guess it just feels like when you're ugly you're not a woman because when people talk about women they're always talking about attractive women and the kinds of lives they lead. Like, they put women on a pedestal so how could you possibly be one of them
>>
>>17473005
So does that make you a man? No.
When people here talk about "women" they generally mean "attractive, white, straight women aged 18-25", because those are the women they're the ones they want to fuck and therefore the only ones they think about. Don't base your identity around what horny 19 year old anons want to fuck. You can look like your face got smashed in with a shovel and still be a woman.
>>
>>17473015
Would someone look at me and categorise me as a "woman"?
>>
>>17473087
How would I know? I have no idea what you look like.
But people are generally really good at telling other people's gender. Just look at post-menopausal women. They lose their curves, look more masculine, and many have short hair for convenience. Do they look like men? NO. Most likely you look 100% like a woman and it's just in your head.
>>
>>17473087
Not the same person, but I almost certainly would unless you asked not to be. I mean, shit, if I can consider the trans receptionist at my job a woman (and she has a full blown mustache/beard when she is feeling lazy), I'm pretty sure I'd consider you one too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.