[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop desiring relationships? They get in the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1457225025821.png (41KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1457225025821.png
41KB, 1000x668px
How do I stop desiring relationships? They get in the way of my life goals
>>
>>17472580
figure out why you want relationships, then find something else that fills those same needs
>>
>>17472580
Sounds like a relationship is the life goal you most.

Just go and start one, you can always end it if it isn't working out.
>>
>>17472580
iktfb

I'm in a shitty relationship right now that is holding me back and causing me problems but at the same time it's the only thing that makes me happy. Feel like I'm a heroin addict or some shit.
>>
>>17472580
Are you lonely? Relationships are overrated, a lot of it is problems and needing to promise stuff. If you just want sex then go pay a hooker or something.
>>
Short answer- you don't.

Long answer: you need to accept that relationships aren't in the cards right now, and worse, they'll make your current goals more difficult to achieve in a timely manner.
With age, and experience as you build a better life for yourself, you'll start to meet others of a like mind- one of those others will cause you to reevaluate your life goals- as you get where you need to be, your goals will grow and change with you, anyhow. Eventually you outgrow your original goals, once you've got stability and some initial success from having developed a monster work ethic, and can bring the rest of your life into balance with this.

What is meant for you, OP, will never pass you by. Don't worry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.