[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello adv/. I'm bummed out, and like 7 shots in. I probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shot.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shot.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
Hello adv/. I'm bummed out, and like 7 shots in. I probably couldn't walk across the room right now imso drunk.

last week I left my abusiv boyfriend. The perfect guy ofr me is un boyfriendable. I've been rethinking leaving the ashole because now I'm lonely and feel like damaged goods. How do moveon and leave all the bad behind me.? I just want to be happy.
>>
Get a haircut, workout, improve your self image and stop trying to get a boyfriend. You need to love yourself before someone can love you. I'm sure you felt your previous boyfriend was perfect for you as well.
You accept the love you think you deserve.
>>
>>17472170
Also don't start offering up your pussy because you wan companionship. No man will treat you kindly if you disrespect yourself for some kind of "liberation"

Just forewarning from a guy looking for a girl with decent morals in a city. FML
>>
>>17472181
tto late for that. I'm already used up and broken. no guy who wants a decent woman would ever consdier me anyway.
>>
>>17472288
that's most likely false, as long as you don't have gonnaherpesyphilaids you'll be able to find someone who can look past whatever issues you have and think you're good
you're a drunk, emotional idiot right now, but if you listen to anything that gets posted, don't get back with your boyfriend, the relationship ended for a reason, and you're probably willing to gloss over whatever reason that was right now in favour of a feeling of normalcy, but it's not worth it
>>
>>17472318
This. Time heals. Use it to your advantage and help yourself before looking for someone new
>>
>>17472288
After I broke up with my abusive ex I felt like you. I also felt powerless and weak, and I allowed people to take advantage of me because I didn't dare say no. That made me feel even worse. It took a long time to get over, with a lot of distractions (new hobbies, worked multiple jobs at one time so I didn't have time to think, went back to university etc) but it's been a few years now and I'm doing really well, I barely think about my past and I'm dating the best person I've ever met, who knows everything and doesn't think anything bad of me. He's just sorry it happened.

It's hard but you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You can't change what's happened, but you can change what's going to happen. Take some time to work on yourself, and everything else will fall into place eventually.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.