[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my bf tonight bc I had a coupon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x960px
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my bf tonight bc I had a coupon for free snack size wings and we had never tried it and had been talking about it. My bf said he was starving and wanted to go. I said it would be my treat. We got there and he seemed excited at first but then the food took forever to come out and when it did he didn't like it at all. He started getting really rude and complaining and I said I am paying just try to enjoy it but he couldnt enjoy it and he went off. He said that I forced him to go and I am an idiot and he could have bought chicken wings from the grocery and made something better. We were supposed to go to a party together and he said he didnt want to go. I almost started crying in the restaurant. He decided in his rage to pay for the meal then complained the whole car ride home.

The food was total crap but it always is when you go out which is why I usually pay for it.

The worst part is he did some really crappy stuff last weekend and I wanted to break up but he said he was so sorry. But a day later he is acting like a rude jerk.

He is 34. I think he honestly is the rudest person towards his woman and I don't understand how he can act like that.
>>
Then break up with him. A 34 year old acting like that is pretty shameful.
>>
What advice exactly are you looking for? Just dump thay shithead
>>
>>17471775
I dont know really.
I guess to understand why someone would act like that.

Most restaurants suck but when people take me out to dinner I enjoy the setting and their company and make an effort to enjoy the food because I don't want them to feel like crap.

He says he loves me so much but he hates most women and has never dated or been in a relationship before now.

It just hurts when he acts like this
>>
Bdubs is fucking delicious. Maybe it's just the one in your area. I like the mild and medium buffalo wings as well as the garlic Parmesan. My bf likes the Asian ones.
Also, ditch that faggot.
>>
File: 1458426295717.gif (775KB, 245x245px)
1458426295717.gif
775KB, 245x245px
>>17471760
yall niggas are fighting over Buffalo Wild Wings having sub-par food.
>>
>>17471784
what did he say when you told him that?
>>
>>17471760
>He is 34.

Guy threw a tantrum over some fucking chicken wings.

Dump his ass.
>>
>>17471784
>He says he loves me so much but he hates most women and has never dated or been in a relationship before now.

Because he hates people and has no functional social skills and acts abusively.

It's a good thing he hasn't ever dated or been in a relationship until now. People shouldn't be subjected to that kind of behavior from a grown man.
>>
>>17471784
Because he is a faggot. There is no explanation for it, he is just a shitty person. If you really like him, confront him about it. Actually, even if you break up with him, still confront him about it. Its obvious he doesnt know that kind of behavior is shitty so just tell him. Maybe he will try harder.
>>
>>17471805
Yea I guess thats the truth but doesnt he want to .... Evolve?
>>
>>17471797
He once beat me up because we went to Popeyes and I read a sign out loud that said "waffle fried chicken"
And he said it embarassed him since only spicy chicken is good and he threw a fit and physically assaulted me.

So I guess he has grown up a lot
>>
>>17471814
The funny thing is I DO tell him how shitty it is and he doesnt care. He usually acts even more rude and aggressive then he tells me
That I am SOO ANNOYING and he wants space
>>
>>17471760
Well you sound intelligent and are literate, seem to have social skills and apparently you know how to cook. All great traits of a legitimate human being.
Let's see what you look like. So far it sounds like you deserve someone who isn't a completely disrespectful autist man-child.
>>
>>17471871
He beat you up. Not a man. Literally a grown baby. Dump him now! Sooner the better! Post tits here too sweet pea. We love ya!
>>
>>17471871
>>17471873

HAHAHA and why are you still with this petulant manchild? Please read your posts again. Tell me if any of that sounds like a healthy relationship to you? This person sounds like a legitimate asshole and likely falls within the Autism Spectrum. Throwing fits about food? Physically attacking you because you said a word he didn't like? Saying you are annoying because you confront him about his shitty behaviour? I cannot believe this person is over 30. What a lunatic.
>>
>>17471871

Send him a link to this thread. I wish to speak to the creature to verify if he is certified asspie
>>
>>17471902
I second that motion.
I also second request for photo, including tits plox.
>>
This is a worksafe board!!!
>>
>>17471902
He doesnt use the internet.
He makes fun of me for using it often. He thinks the internet is for losers with no social skills
>>
Dump him because he sounds like a prissy little bitch.
>>
Is this person real OP or this a dedicated ruse? I refuse to believe that someone can be this autistic and shitty AND manage to get a girlfriend before me
>>
>>17471952
>dedicated ruse

you're making it sound like this is a well crafted tale

it's incredibly obvious
>>
>>17471768
>Then break up with him. A 34 year old acting like that is pretty shameful.

lol... Yeah... I was going to say he was just hangry and being a dumbass...

At at 24 that might have juuuuust barely been kind of reasonable excuse...

But at 34... jesus...
>>
>>17471784
Cut your losses and move on. It doesn't matter what his issues are. If he can't identify his own shitty behavior, he won't change. In a year or two, you'll figure it out. You can discover why someone acts the way they do, but you can't make him want to change.

Even if you understand his issues, you can't solve them.
>>
>>17471952
Of course he is real.
He has a big penis which I guess is the reason he has suceeded in getting a girlfriend
>>
>>17471760
buffalo wild wings fucking sucks
they advertise fresh never frozen wings but it's just generic sysco shit you can get from any other bar.
>>
>>17471760
How ugly are you and how handsome is he?

Be honest.
>>
File: 1465783995895.jpg (48KB, 427x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465783995895.jpg
48KB, 427x406px
>>17471868
It's easier to wallow in your own piss rather than to work on self improvement.

>>17471871
>He once beat me up because we went to Popeyes and I read a sign out loud that said "waffle fried chicken"
>And he said it embarassed him since only spicy chicken is good and he threw a fit and physically assaulted me.
Are you sure this isnt bait?

Like jesus christ why are you still with him.
>>
On the (very) slim chance that this isn't bait, your boyfriend is abusive. Look up what the signs of abuse are and see if it sounds like your situation. If it does, start thinking about an exit strategy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.