[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ me bros So i´ve been dating a girl from my class (college)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Harley-Quinn.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Quinn.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
/adv/ me bros

So i´ve been dating a girl from my class (college) for 1 year and 5 months or so....
I know her family and she knows mine.
Everything is going fine but SEX....
She is not as active as i am, had some talks about it before, but nothing changed, we still have the same boring sex.... i tried to make some new moves but she dont want to try new stuff....
>22 years old
Im a douche if im starting to think that i should move on and meet someone new?

I mean, i like her a lot but idk if im being a pussy

Pic not related
>>
>>17471539
Yeah I mean if you're not sexually compatible then go for it dude. Talk to your gf honestly about your sexual needs and then see if she's open to you seeing other people.

Forget the family stuff, its none of their business.
>>
>>17471539
Not as active during sex? like, dead fish syndrome?

is she not fulfilling certain aspects of a sexual relationship that's important to you? my gf is terrible at oral and rarely elects to do it. it's pretty shitty. communication is exhausted on that one for now.

is it libido? i imagine if she were really into it that she would be more receptive to new things.

are you doing enough? do you get her off? etc

and like the fish said, sexual compatibility is a big thing. if you guys can't work it out then no, it's not a "douchey" thing to leave her over such a thing.
>>
Sounds like u got a case of the old proverbial "dead fish" syndrome or as the Japanese refer to it the "Limp Noodle" postulate. might wanna throw her back m8
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.