[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl in town, we flirted a bit, she left after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160811-WA0001.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160811-WA0001.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
So I met this girl in town, we flirted a bit, she left after a while cuz she had to go home. I added her the next day on facebook and here's the conversation:

Me: Oh look it's the cute autistic girl I met last night ;)

Her: Haha I think you'll find you were the autistic one

Me: It's because you're so cute you make me autistic

Her: Haha change of tune from last night, 'i don't care about you or your friend's

Me: It was drunk talk, hope you didn't take it to heart :P

Her: Don't worry, I don't have a heart

Me: It's okay, I only wanted your mobile number

Her: You had an interesting way of going about it last night :D forgetting my name and all
Bet you had to ask someone this morn so you could add me

Me: to be fair, I was drunk. So...Maybe, but atleast I remembered your face!

Her: vaguely impressive

Me: If you'd have stayed for longer things might have turned out differently

Her: You mean you might have been nicer to me?

Me: if by nice you mean giving you a cuddle then yes
I might have been tempted to kiss you though

Her: you could have tried haha
Might not have worked though

Me: haha I wouldn't mind finding out ;)
You and your sister should come out with us again soon

Her: haha we'll see
How did you and her start talking anyway?

Me: pretty much started with her offering us a can of beer, and we all shared it I think.
Cant get much classier than that
>>
Her: that is impressive to be fair

Me: I thought she was brave.
I think shes a little bit cooler than you now actually

Her: Might aswell start chatting her up then

Me: Nah, I wouldn't want to ruin my chances with you

Her: Ah, you think you have a chance :P

Me: I'd say I have about 88/100 percent chance. What do you think? Haha

Her: I'll let you know

Me: Oh no it's like waiting for my GCSE results all over again!

Her: ah, you didnt make a levels? :/ /s

Me: Yeah, I rinsed them actually :D and you?

Her: yeah they tend to be a requirement for a degree haha

Me: cool, what did you get a degree in? Modelling?

Her How did you know
No, psychology mental and physical health

Me: haha I bet you're a bit crazy in the head :P

Her: a bit :P

Me: so you're cute, autistic and crazy. Just my type ;)

Her: Hahaha that's a bit worrying

Me: Be thankful

Her: Oh I am
So thankful I cant put it into words

Me: you can always give me a kiss instead if you're struggling to express yourself
>>
Her: I'll bear that in mind haha thanks

Me: What're you doing this weekend?

Her: think I'm going out this Saturday with some friends
What about you?
Working in the women's section of new look? (angel emoticon)

Me: Cool, I might be going to town too with some mates. We can all meet in town

Her: oh can we indeed, nice of you to announce that instead of asking :P

Me: bit rude wasn't it
I'll rephrase it: Can you please meet my mates in town this Saturday?

Her: Ooh, that's a big step, meeting your friends ;)
I'm taking the piss don't worry haha I'll see what the others are feeling

Me: no worries, it was a pretty bad effort on your part so I'm not offended :P

Phew. Had to write all that shit out. Took ages. Anyway, thats the last message I sent. I think she went to bed after that, but it's been a whole day now and she hasnt read that last message but has been active on facebook now and then throughout the day. She always pretty slow replying to my messages too but it feels strategical sometimes like it's on purpose. It probably doesn't matter, but I'm alot more popular than her on facebook and have alot of likes on my profile picture from all girls and she knows I work with all females at work. I'm just wondering is she ignoring me on purpose? Do you think it's best I just wait until Saturday? That's what I was originally going to do anyway.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And if any females want to chime in I would appreciate that even more. Thanks guys and gals.
>>
wait until saturday you cuck, or youll be labeled desperate
>>
>>17471391
Pretty good job getting this far. You're doing way better than a lot of the autists on this board.

I think the plan to have her friends and your friends all meet is WAY too high profile. Think of it from her perspective. All these people are going to know that she's meeting up with you and that puts a lot of pressure on her. Much better would be to suggest a new plan of grabbing food and hanging out just you two. This makes it low profile, less stress and she won't feel like she's being judged. Also, this way you can escalate (hold hands, flirt, kiss etc) with her without all the judging eyes of other people looking on.

She seems pretty keen though. Just play it cool man, you got this. Smash her.
>>
>>17471411
That's what I'll do. Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>17471391
Ugh, i hate facebook messaging. I think you should switch attention to another girl in the mean time until she either msgs back, or until friday/saturday morning as you planned. Persist on talking on the phone asap next time instead of continuing message banter. It leads to "nowhere" very slowly, especially if shes that attracted to you...yet

Value your time.
>>
>>17471445
Not that attracted to you*
>>
>>17471430
Yeah, I think you're right. I never actually thought of it that way. I've taken your advice. Thanks alot for the reply man, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17471430
This too
>>
>>17471377

Dude no offense I don't think this chick is into you at all.

1.You have to learn how to tell when some one is continuing the conversation because they like the fact that you sound so damn desperate.

2.You can't go from negging a girl and calling here autistic and or forgetting her name to telling here she is cute and that you would try to kiss her.

You'r timing on contact was also way to quick. If you go to bars often especially popular ones around universities and colleges you'll run into them again and that would have worked better for you. This type of "after the bar the next following days i was too drunk and acted dumb youre pretty lets hang out again i want to kiss you conversations never work".
>>
>>17471464
she wouldn't allow the advance if she didn't like him

sucks to be autistic dude
>>
>>17471464
The bar we were at wasn't near a university it was in town.
She knows I'm only messing about as the autism joke was made because it was brought up in a convo when we were talking.

How do you know what her perspective is? She could think that me being too keen is a result of me playing her about and not being genuine.

You might be right, though. Maybe she thinks I'm a desperate cuck. I guess I'll find out Saturday. Thanks for the reply though, man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17471464
Bit overly critical. I reckon she's still interested.
>you can't neg and then flirt
Yeah you can. Push/pull senpai.

As long as OP goes in with confidence and seeks the gash, he will smash.
>>
>>17471493
OP here.

Thanks for the encouragement!
>>
>>17471487

Don't take anything i said about being desperate literally. All im saying is that advances like this don't ever materialize over FB messenger. You should have hit her up flirted a tiny and hinted that you guys may be in the same place again soon and made advances in person similar to what you did over Facebook.

>>17471485
100% false
>>
>>17471558
I understand what you're saying but I don't think there's much chance that I'd just happen to run into her one weekend in town. I mean, my towns quite a big place. And it would have to be a stroke of luck to be out on the same night.
>>
>>17471391
>alot more popular than her on facebook and have alot of likes on my profile picture

It's facebook do you think any of those chics actually give a shit? Delete your account and see how many people call or text you. Btw the popularity contest ends after high school. Advice grow up, focus on your career, and what really matters.
>>
>>17471599
I agree with you on the last part. Do you have anything else to add regarding the girls interest?
>>
>>17471599
If she is interested you will be able to tell in person. You cannot read someone over fucking im or text.
>>
>>17471558
I understand this approach but there's nothing wrong with showing intent and actively persuing a girl instead of playing the long game. It's just another way of playing. :>
>>
>>17471607

This. >>17471627
>>
>>17471377
Don't worry about it dude. The worst case scenario is she thinks you're a dumb, but bold idiot. Just don't act like an autist around the girl
>>
>>17471780
Sorry. Could you clarify? So she's not interested, she just thinks I'm dumb and having a laugh at my expense?
>>
OP here.

I just posted this on Reddit women's advice and they didn't take kindly to it all. They were disgusted by the autistic jokes. And thought I was rude and insulting. Apparently I sound creepy?

Now I don't know what to believe.
>>
She sounds exactly like someone I know. RUN...RUN FUCKING FAST OP RUN LIKE YOU NEVER RAN BEFORE. trust me.
>>
>>17471916
The autistic jokes don't offend me but to be honest I think you're kind of annoying
>>
>>17471919
WHY WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DONT?!!!
>>
>>17471929
Sorry.
>>
>>17471916
>Asking a fish how to catch a fish

Forget about the girl and target another one. Do not ask for advise in reddit, most of them are feminist who will shit all over because of little stuff like in your case "insulting".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.