[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate fucking community college, I hate it. I'm surrounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1470374221012.jpg (68KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1470374221012.jpg
68KB, 750x726px
I hate fucking community college, I hate it. I'm surrounded by fucking degenerates who don't give a shit about their studies and are still BFF's with their high school clique. They don't give a shit to talk to you or be your friend outside of class. I'm missing out on the college experience and I'm afraid I'll be old/considered weird as fuck by the time I transfer.

It's fucking crippling loneliness. Does it get better bros?
>>
>>17471307
>I'm missing out on the college experience
Are you referring to what movies and TV tell you college will be like?
>>
>>17471307
>fuck i hate all these people being friends with each other and not me
>why am i so ronery
lololol. Learn to love people OP and they will love you back. Also fucking concentrate on your studies and not the social life.
>>
>>17471318
I'm referring to actually having social interaction with others and the occasional party.
>>
>>17471323
That can happen anywhere. It's you, not community college. Even if you went to proper college, your experience would be nothing different
>>
>>17471307
Be like Elliot. Exterminate the normies.
>>
File: 1468204490668.jpg (25KB, 353x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468204490668.jpg
25KB, 353x372px
>>17471307

>not paying 20k a year to go to a university with a bunch of privileged liberal pansies, junior alcoholic broheems with chinstrap beards and 3000 blonde girls from middle america named Brittany

>missing out on the college experience
>>
>>17471327
>>17471327
Have you been to community college? I've made class friends in all of my classes but they dont try to maintain relationships outside of the class because they're still friends with high school people or they're going back for their second degree - I'm premed.
>>
File: Fucking metal..gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking metal..gif
156KB, 500x282px
>>17471307

Well you get what you pay for, comrade.

At a university, you'd have bros your age to hang and party with.

Sluts who just want to get drunk and fuck.

I guess that's really it.

Community college is full of:

Single moms.

Old people trying to 'better themselves'

Poor kids fresh out of high school.

Poor people who are failing all their classes.

Assholes just in for the free Pell grant money.

You should be wanting the 'College Experience' you should be wanting a 4.0 GPA, Honors, Nation Honors and letters of recommendation from teachers who actually have doctorates in important subjects that are related to your major.

You need to reevaluate why you're even in school, nigger.
>>
>>17471379
I guess on the brightside if I went to a 4 year right away I would have done some stupid shit like teaching.
>>
File: 1455733082380.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1455733082380.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>17471307
>he doesn't know what community college is filled with dumb, slutty girls that lack foresight and welcome distractions from their unfulfilling lives in the form of casual sex
>>
>>17471480
I'm actually a girl. I bet it would be easier to make friends if my classes were mostly guys and I was doing engineering shit but they're mostly girls who I have to explain basic concepts to. I've been approached a few times by guys but none my type. I asked out a guy I barely knew but thought was cute and got rejected on spot and now don't bother.
>>
>>17471307
well if youre so smart then transfer, if not then stop acting so proud and keep searching for friends.
>>
>>17471307
also it helps to take core classes instead of liberal classes to find people who actually study.
>>
>>17471500
so i'm guessing you're unattractive/average.

are you one of those girls that "only has guy friends" cause "girls are too much drama"?

i attended a local CC sparingly for a year since i was retaking a few science courses that expired. i agree that forming deeper relationships is difficult. i made plenty of acquaintances and all my lab groups were close but no one was interested in investing more time/energy than needed.

with all that said, i met my current gf in one of those labs. i also had casual relationships with two other girls before her and they were great girls but not people i could see myself with long-term. you can find people (platonic or romantic) at a CC and it's fairly easy to keep those relationships considering everyone is local-ish. it does require you to be proactive. most students at a CC have given in to the idea that no one is there to make friends but that's not true for everyone.

also, if you want the "college experience" AKA "the cock carousel" then lower your standards a bit. you're some chick at a community college. i dunno what sort of guys you're expecting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.