[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, how can I fuck my wife's little sister now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: absolutely solid.jpg (36KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely solid.jpg
36KB, 405x720px
Alright, how can I fuck my wife's little sister now that she is A) legal and B) endowed with tremendously huge tits out of nowhere, WITHOUT getting caught and fucking up my marriage?
>>
>>17471124
First you should determine if your wife's sister wants to fuck you too
>>
>>17471124
just whip it out
>>
>>17471124
Post pics
>>
>>17471124
ask your gf is she's into that sort of stuff. just preface the conversation with "hey babe, completely hypothetical situation..."
>>
>>17471124
Out of nowhere?
>>
>>17471124
Without jeopardize marriage is hard, op. But for those huge sweet tits its worth to give it a shot dont you think?
Post pics my negro.
>>
>>17471124

You cannot.

If this were a random friend of your wife... maybe..

but this is her SISTER.

You will be around eachother for DECADES (well, maybe years if you're trying to figure out a way to do this... because that means you're going to be dumb enough to get caught.)

If you sleep with your sister-in-law you are guaranteed to get caught. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but eventually she will 100% find out.
>>
>>17472045
Women don't give a shit, they will sleep with her husband's friend, father, neighbor, anyone if they wished to.

If her sister finds OP attractive it will be matter of seconds for her to start sucking OP's dick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.