[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit's like this >was supposed to fly to my now ex-gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: whore.jpg (99KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
99KB, 500x687px
Shit's like this
>was supposed to fly to my now ex-gf 12.01
>didn't fly because random reasons
>my pals show me she's been in relationship with some random fuck from 10.01
>i still can get her fucking nudes out
Everybody's just straight up telling me i should let them fly arond the net, and desu i'm so close to give in. How the fuck do i cope with this and not let myself be jaded about it?
>>
>>17470908
wtf is 12.01? is it january?
she cheated on you but trowing nudes out will make you a lesser man*

*unless you post them here
>>
I don't understand what you mean. Your gf was in a relationship with someone else but sent you nudes?
>>
>>17470908
Don't do long distance relationships. White people are terrible at it.

But also don't spread the nudes. It's not worth it and if she's a true whore, someone else will do it for you eventually.

Move on.
>>
>>17470930
It's january. Bitch didn't have guts to tell me the truth, and when i blindly went with her cheating on me month later she went apeshit on me calling me crazy and all that.
I know. Call me crazy, but i feel that justice should be served. I think it's unhealthy to think that way. I don't even think about it anyway, but whenever somebody brings it up and showes it into my face that i've been played i get furious. I think it's all because of my pride, but seriously if i got a chance to pay her back i'd glady do so.
>>
>>17470948
So you still haven't let this go since january? Just post the nudes and get it over with then.
>>
>>17470938
She was sending me nudes before she cucked me over. The thing is, as long as nobody shoves the proof into my face i'm okay, don't care, talk about it normally. But if somebody's straight up showes it up my throat that i've been cheated on i lose my shit and all i want is payback. Like seriously, at that times i'd watch her get beaten up to a pulp and laugh at it.
>>
>>17470953
I got over her and all the shit i've been through, but being damn cucked is too big for me to swallow. Nudes are the easy way, and even though i'd wreck her shit with all this i'd also lose dignity. As i said, i don't have problem with anything on daily basis, but i get jaded as fuck when i get slapped with it bluntly.
I don't want to just post nudes and be a man-child, i want to know how do i cope with the fact that i'm too proud to accept somebody fucked me over like this.
>>
>>17470958
Ohh. Well she cheated on you so to hell with that bitch.

Post nudes if you feel compelled
>>
>>17470970
Being cheated on =/= being cucked. Being a cuck means you get off from it and enjoy it.

Stop memeing
>>
>>17470974
Fuck, sorry, had a hard day. My best pal's gf (who i introduced him to) also's probably doing the same shit (she left the house with "i need to think about stuff" right after they came from vacations that they spend with her guy friends) and i'm feeling quite guilty it was me who hooked them up. Tried to relieve stress, didn't realise i've been doing it wrong. Sorry again.
>>
>>17470982
No worries, you just sound like an idiot when you meme too hard. I'm sorry you got cheated on. Get back on your horse and kick ass.
>>
>>17470988
Anon, people like you give me my faith in humanity back. I don't know you, and i'll probably never meet you irl, but i wish you the very best!
>>
do it fgt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.