[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, So I got pulled over yesterday going 81 in a 35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fisting2.png (85KB, 502x206px) Image search: [Google]
fisting2.png
85KB, 502x206px
Hey /adv/,

So I got pulled over yesterday going 81 in a 35 zone. The officer cut me some slack and wrote it off as 50 in a 35, and this all happened around 1:30 a.m.. I got pulled over alongside another guy who was going slightly faster than me. I'm most likely going to pay the fine and be done with the legal part as such, but is there any way I can avoid the insurance hike? First time offense, too, with a previously pristine record.
>>
Negative. You should've paid full price...
>>
>>17470682
To be perfectly honest, I deserved to pay the full fine. I was polite, respectful, and had everything prepared, so I'm assuming that's why the officer let me off easy. Can't quite afford an insurance hike for my momentary recklessness in a very low-traffic area, unfortunately.
>>
Sell your car for something cheaper to insure, you fucked up royally.
>>
>>17470671
You know what works great for not having insurance hikes?
Not speedin
>>
>>17470671
The fuck are you going that fast in a damn 35 zone!?

Are you trying to die? Cause that's how you die
>>
>>17471606
Racing. The issue here isn't my reckless driving. Regardless of how fast I was going, the ticket was written off as 50 in a 35 zone. I was told by the officer that proof of defensive driving course completion can get the ticket dismissed. With that, does the insurance company still get notice of the ticket?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.