[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey there, I met a really nice girl from Tinder. We met 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
hey there,

I met a really nice girl from Tinder.

We met 4 times, before I finally found the athmosphere right for going in for first base on the fifth date.

We had really fun times before that, but I was somewhat a bit too shy - and so was she. So that was the time for first kiss. (we hold hands, but I somewhat did not act at any on the other dates apart from that.)

After we was making out, she told me, that she thought, that I friend zoned her, and thought that I was just needing a friend to talk to - and she started arranging dates again, but did not yet went to any yet. But in her mind, she thought this was not going to end like this, and she feels like I crossed her plans.

After some makeout sessions, she went home. That was two days ago. Yesterday I asked her, when to meet again, she told me, that she need some time to Think, if she really whishes this whole thing. We casually chat all the time though, and I am not sure, how to act, what to do. Be like an alpha, and demand her to make her mind? or be calm, and understanding, since she tells me she wants to meet? I went with the last one, but really curious, what you guys think.
>>
seems like tinder is not the best keyword to user here?
>>
>>17470630
>First kiss and uses tinder
She played you so hard faggot. Why would you believe such a lie. Fucking betas drueling all over themselves as they get first contact with females. That's an obvious red flag. What were you thinking with?
>>
>>17470718
seems like you misunderstood me: not my first kiss, neither hers.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.