[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated on me, it's a fact, not going to go into details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: break up.jpg (16KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
break up.jpg
16KB, 500x267px
She cheated on me, it's a fact, not going to go into details on how I found out. When I told her I was onto her and that it was over, she just denied it and insulted me, said I was the bad one.

It's over. How do I stop looking at her instagram and facebook profiles?
>>
Remind yourself that she was never the person you thought she was
>>
>>17470601
When was the breakup?
Man she shat all over you. No loyality, no empathy, no responsibility. When I confronted her I was out of my mind, shaking, breathing heavily, I was ready to murder someone. She calmly said that it just felt right and that our relationship wasn't going well anyway.

There are encouraging guides for no contact after a breakup on the internet, just google it. Spent hours reading stuff about people who got cheated on. I think there's a program that lets you block certain url's for your access irreversably.
>>
>>17470620
Fuck I deleted the part where I said that I got cheated on two months ago
>>
>>17470601

becuase your objective with the breahup was to make her feel bad or have some remorse. That's why you keep checking up on her, because you still have an emotional attachment to her.

You should concentratew on why you broke up with her, which was to get that corroded clunge out of your life.
>>
>>17470641
Are you drunk my man?
>>
>>17470641

typing with one hand.
>>
>>17470601
Realize she's a piece of shit and gets off on you being crushed by her. She's a toxic person and she needs to be removed entirely from your life like the cancer that she is.
>>
>>17470601
All cheaters are scum. Dont cause yourself unnecessary stress by worrying about such a trashy person. Pick up a hobby, make some friends, distract yourself from the break up and find new ways to be happy. I bet you're a great person. This will all fade like a distant memory eventually. Worry not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.