[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR Girl I love is terminally ill and she pushes me away because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Yenn-02-1433296475174.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yenn-02-1433296475174.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
TL;DR Girl I love is terminally ill and she pushes me away because of it. What to do?

Ok, so story goes like this. Half a year ago I met my ex and we fell in love from the very start. There were many problems however caused by many different factors (mainly differences in character and my inexperience in romantic relationships) so we were breaking up and getting back together constantly. After a long break circa 3 weeks ago we reconciled and decided not to get back together, but rather to have this kinda dating period which will allow us to get to know each other better without commitment. For last 2 weeks however she was shut all the time: she always claimed she doesn't have time for me, we barely even talked or texted and she was always mad, more often than not spilling it on me.

Yesterday I started argument with her about her behavior. I told her that I'm sick of how she never has time to even text me while she obviously does and I don't want her to treat me like her enemy. She got extremely upset, started crying and got very mad at me. But then she dropped the A bomb: for two years she knows she has cancer and she's living on bought time. I knew she has it but she always ignored it as she claimed it's benign, but apparently it's much worse. While it explains her depression and sadness it makes me even more worried about her mental health. She's very young and talented person and yet she does nothing of value because she's shattered by the realization.

What should I do? Right now she refuses any and all of my attempts to give her my support. I love her very much and she loves me too but she won't forgive - not because of what I said because in our arguments much, much worse things were happening and we always reconciled, but rather to keep me away from her in some kind of self-defense mechanism. What can I do other than being strong and patient and giving her all the love? Any similar experiences you can share with me?

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>17470583
Tell her to get over herself and stop treating you like a child... she wants to be with you she needs to cut the shit out, if she wants you to leave her alone she needs to say so.

Better be firm now and leave her then puss out until it explodes and have her unable to reconcile before she dies.
>>
>>17470613
I really don't want to be hard on her right now. Not unless she'll start throwing some heavy shit at me.
>>
Find a Djinn to unwish the previous wish you made to be together forever, only a Djinn can remove a previous wish.
Then you can see if it is truly love.
>>
>>17470659
Yes, and we'll always have Wyzima
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.