[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/! I have a girl problem (surprise!) Basically, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1462536835950.jpg (27KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462536835950.jpg
27KB, 480x288px
Hello, /adv/!
I have a girl problem (surprise!)
Basically, I was with her for 2 years and I love her to death
However, few months ago she broke up with me. We lacked communication and understanding and thus made mistakes. Happens
Like a month ago we started talking again. We talked about what happened and we both explained our regrets. She said she doesn't know anymore why she left me, that she still has feelings and if she was single, she'd try to fix it. Cause she started dating some cheating fag
Oh well, we continued being friends. We were cute to eachother sometimes, sending kisses on fb (lol dawwww) etc
Last friday she told me she broke up with that loser cause he was lying to her. Good move, girl! She explained me everything etc, and we just continued being cute
Day after I didn't message her cause I decided to message her every 2 days to not bother her too much. The day after that she said she was upset about it and so I explained everything and we continued on
We were going on ok, but today I went full retard and asked her about feelings and told her I am confused etc. I knew I shouldn't have cause it's too early and I can't just rush things, but well, I'm a moron. Now she said no more kisses or flirting, just talking now. I fucked up, basically
What do? Should I just try to continue as if nothing happened and hope it all returns on right track? Or is there something specific I should do? Help, /adv/!

PS: She also said she's in a bad mood today for some different reasons than my fuck up. I am not sure if it changes anything, but thought it's worth noting.

PS2: if this posted twice or in someone's thread, sorry. Using this Mobile App for the first time

PS3: pic unrelated
>>
>>17470557
Not worth it. Move on.
>>
>>17470560
Thanks for input. There's probably a lot right in that simple advice, however I hope someone tells me how to try to fix up what just happened
>>
bump full of hopes
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17470557
>>17470576
You type and sound like you're 15
>>
>>17470734
(you)

I think she's being wishy washy with you and has strung you along as something to make her feel better. at least that's what im assuming based on what you've said. i would drop the relationship
>>
>>17470738
That would make sense, however she started talking to me like this even before this loser made it clear to her that he's playing her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.