[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my turn to bring something in for everyone to eat at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ancient-metal-armor-27183158.jpg (142KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-metal-armor-27183158.jpg
142KB, 1300x957px
It's my turn to bring something in for everyone to eat at the office. There are 8 people in the office and they all need a portion. I can't cook, what do I bring in?
>>
>>17470508
You'll need to buy something out, if you can't cook.
What did the others bring? You could go for burgers, or a potato salad, or a meat pie, just follow whatever they did.
>>
just buy a box of doughnuts
>>
Never, ever cook anything for people in the office.

>if it's good they'll be jealous
>if it's bad they'll laugh at you
>if they hate you they'll get "sick"

This is really a no-win situation. Buy something from the store, sealed, and make a big show of it being sealed.

>always volunteered to get dessert

Sure it was more expensive but I never had to deal with any of that shit, and even got props for my generosity.

Pot lucks are a carry-over from the 60s, and just a way for people to assess your life outside of work. Never eat from a kitchen you've never been too either. There are some nasty ass people in this world.
>>
Buffalo chicken dip with vegetables and tortilla chips to dip.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>17470509
Last time people have brought in sausage rolls, muffins, bagels and pizza. I said I would do something different. I like the burger idea as I can cook burgers. Everyone likes burgers and it's the only thing I know how to do. Give them a burger each and be done with it for 6 weeks. Potato salad is good too but they did say they wanted unhealthy stuff.

If I cook burgers at home how do I re heat them at work? They have an oven I think.

>>17470516
They would probably crucify me.

>>17470537
Literally everyone in the office does it. I guess they can't fucking fill their days as it is. I have to play along to be accepted im afraid.
>>
>>17470569

So it's not just something to eat, it's full-on lunch. Unhealthy lunch at that. God you work with ham planets.

Need to know if there is an oven, microwave, stove top, fridge, etc. Will they actually sit down and eat or are you expected to bring paper plates as well?

>admit you can't cook
>throw yourself on their mercy
>pick the nicest one and beg for help
>awwww look young anon can't cook and is ashamed
>let's help him!

You get bonus points for being honest and vulnerable, you get people to help you, no one thinks you're a douche even if it turns out terribly, and you (ack) "bond" with them.

Might work. They might be too polite to tell you it sucks even if it does. And when/if it improves the next time, they'll compliment you.

Ask for help. They'll love you.
>>
>>17470508

Bring whatever you like as long as you ejaculate into it.
>>
>>17470569
The burgers will be cold and dry by the time you eat them.
Something like a pasticcio or a pie would be better. And you won't cook it, get it from a store.
That and a dessert, and you're done.
Or do you want to impress them?
You say you can't cook, but what can you actually do? Maybe you're good with a gel but aren't considering it, idk.
>>
If they have an oven just premake something in a casserole dish bring it in throw it in the oven and be done. I can't cook either but mixing some shit up in a dish is super hard to fuck up there's millions of basic recipes
>>
The easiest thing you can do is Chili. Look up a recipe, buy a few different kinds of beans and some ground meat with some spices. Buy a can of tomato sauce, a small can of diced tomatoes, and a small can of tomato paste.

Soak beans for a while.

Fry the ground meat in the pan for a while, add spices and salt. Throw meat in slow-cooker with beans.

After a while when the beans are soft (like a few hours maybe), add all the tomato stuff.

Bam, a shit ton of food.
>>
I don't know but if you bake something then please cum in it before you feed it to them.

But how difficult is it to follow some fucking chocolate brownie baking instructions? Are you so mentally crippled that you can't follow a simple recipe? Fuck me.
>>
>>17470508
sandwiches spiked with bath salts
record and post to interweb for increased profit
>>
>>17470537
I can't believe people actually think like this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.