[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, has anybody tried dating an ex again? I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/, has anybody tried dating an ex again? I'm going on a date with my first ex gf a week from today, she said it was a way of apologizing and seeing if we could have a second go at it (even though she was the dumper, i said one insensitive thing and she gave me the silent treatment for 3 weeks). My expectations are pretty low already, unless it goes amazingly well I'm not going to get back into a serious relationship with her. But anyways is fwb with an ex worth it or is it just asking for trouble? She's got a banging bod and face but she is bipolar, huge red flag but I kind of want to take the risk.

Another note is that before (we were together about a year and a half ago) she would initate conversation as much as i do. Now I'm always the one to do it; she is generally pretty nonchalant and distant too. Am I over analyzing this shit or is she just playing hard to get?
>>
Don't do it, she already basically emotionally neglected/abused you once.

Going on a date for her own selfish reasons isn't an apology to you.
>>
>>17470334
Also that gator is fly
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid you people are.

>Should I go back to my ex???
No
>But she's hot!
Still no
>B-but sh-she's ...
NO

Have some self-respect holy fuck
>>
fwb is possible and fun to have with an ex, but getting emotionally attached (where she gets a bf or you catching feelings) is a whole different ballpark.

Decide what you want from here on out and go with the flow.
>>
File: apollo_glasses22.jpg (161KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
apollo_glasses22.jpg
161KB, 960x717px
>>17470334
Damn, when you say it that way yeah she is a really entitled person. Dodged a bullet there, but is there a way to fight fire with fire? I know if i say no she will not leave me alone, I was her go to for an ego boost for a couple of months after the breakup.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.