[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I met a girl like 2 months ago online and we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 10.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
Hey /adv/, I met a girl like 2 months ago online and we've been talking everyday from then. She's smart, fun, interesting to talk to, we share the same passions and hobbies, we get along pretty well.

The thing is that we live like 250 km apart, we met once in a town nearby from me and we hanged out the whole day, I swear I hadn't have that much fun the whole summer, the 6 hour train trip was very much worth it.

Now, I have no idea how to approach this, her past relationship was also a long distance one and she still has flashbacks from it and sometimes she comes to me for relieving and all that..

I really don't want to fuck this up and don't want to end up in the so called friendzone either, how do I manage this, guys?
>>
Tell her the truth
>>
How much do you value her as a friend?
How much do you want to date her?
How much does she hate long distance relationships?
Even if she went with the LDR it would likely not go too well and there's a good chance that it would just die out alongside your entire relationship with her.
Think about it, only you can make this decision, there's no right answer. Weigh what matters.
>>
>>17470281
where r u from
>>
>>17470290
Too much of a pussy to atm

>>17470304
I have no idea, a lot I guess? She's been the only person I've been talking this whole summer while enjoying it..

Very much, I fucking love hanging out with her and be around her.

I have no idea, considering the fact that she managed to stay like almost 1 year with that guy...

>>17470337
Eastern Europe. Romania.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.