[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of advice do you got for person who's depressed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1466607442805.jpg (64KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1466607442805.jpg
64KB, 480x362px
What kind of advice do you got for person who's depressed?

I can't even get out my room.
I'm so depressed that i've considered suicide so many times.
I've tried therapy but only for the person who's trying to help me pick at me with words.
ruined my self confidence made me quit school now im stuck thinking wither or not to keep going or just take a lot of drugs alcohol and kill myself.
>>
File: 4L_IsUxAHAl.jpg (47KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IsUxAHAl.jpg
47KB, 500x236px
I'd say don't go down the path of destruction. You're worth more than that don't destroy yourself because of this moment in your life the future can and is going to be better. I had depression as well and after some antidepressants and exercise my outlook changed. The world is fucking brutal and sometimes the people you love are the ones that kick you when you're down but the journey to clarity is happiness is worth it. The sooner that's realized the sooner you can move on. If time is what you have go back to school and do something that interests you. Hope you get better, no one deserves to go what you're going through.
>>
>Nothing is wrong with me
>I don't care enough to work on my talents, either
>I guess I'll adopt this "depressed" personality
I wish this meme would end.
>>
>>17468895
I'm in the same place as you, except I finally made it to a psychiatrist after 2+ years of avoiding help. Turns out I have Bipolar II, will be starting mood stabilizers soon. See if you can find a psych, it may not just be depression.
>>
start lifting, running, and meditating

make sure your sleep is alright

look all this shit up and spend a few hours reading up on each, do it all right and your life will improve. Do a half assed job or not at all, then you're doomed to be a faggot forever.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.