[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago and we got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Upset_Shinji_(EoE).png (166KB, 682x393px) Image search: [Google]
Upset_Shinji_(EoE).png
166KB, 682x393px
So I broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago and we got back together.

She has mental stuff I was getting tired of dealing with, but I still loved her, or at least I thought. I spent about a month feeling like a piece of shit because she fucking loves me a lot and I am probably one of the only good things in her kinda shitty life.

I went to her house because she said she really needed to talk, and I'm fucking stupid, so I went. Things started getting emotional and I started kissing her, and then we fucked. She had been begging for a second chance, so I decided to try.

It's been a few days, and I am starting to realize I may not really love her. I'm not really all that attracted to her mentally or physically. She fucking loves the hell out of me though, so I keep thinking I shouldn't squander it. When I give her affection it's more like "I don't mind this," instead of "wow I love you so much." When I'm not with her, I wonder to myself why I'm even doing this, but when I am with her, I feel comfortable and affectionate. She's going across the state for college in a couple weeks, so I was thinking I would just break it off a little while after that.

Am I still in love? Should I just break up with her? Am I retarded?
>>
Utterly retarded. And I mean farting in the bath tub clapping like a seal retarded. You don't break up with your ex, get back with her and then fuck her you stupid dipshit. Now your emotions are jumbled up because you are confused.

Listen up, you don't love this girl. You broke up with her for a reason and deep down you know you can do better. You probably feel guilty because of her problems and want to be crutch while she copes with the problems with life. THAT ISN"T THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE. Live to happy for yourself and not make someone else's life less shitty. You only have one shot at youth, so don't waste it in this shitty relationship not going anywhere.

Break up with her first thing in the morning via phone call, delete her number and block her on any social media accounts. Move on with your life and let her have two weeks to cope before she heads off to college.
>>
>>17468809
This.

Post-breakup feelings like this are very, very common. Especially if you have sex after.

I know it will be hard but the best thing for you to do is cut off all contact with her for at least 6 months. That means block her on facebook, delete her number, ZERO contact. You need this to gain some perspective. At the end of that 6 months if you still love her then you can hit her up. More likely you will be enjoying the freedom of single life far too much.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ncn1fjiKA41sf8doh.png (210KB, 488x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncn1fjiKA41sf8doh.png
210KB, 488x324px
>>17468809
>>17468842
Thanks you guys. I finally realized how fucking dumb I am. I did one better and broke it off like 30 minutes ago. I'm going to feel like shit for a while, but I know I'll get better.
>>
>>17469295
just started watching this anime. pretty good so far.

anyways, you did good anon. good luck with the post- break up.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.