[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix relationship with a parent? Recently I've turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images (21).jpg (19KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
19KB, 332x443px
How to fix relationship with a parent?

Recently I've turned 19 bit since I was 14 I've always argued with my mom and we don't get along. Last time we said "I love you" to each other was arround then.

What do?
>>
What do you argue about, what is the main reason there is friction between you? A successful older sibling? Daddy not being in the picture? Money issues?
>>
File: Comfyfags.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyfags.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>17468718
You dont have to be bestfriend with anyone in your family. I dont have a very good relationship with my brother even though I would die for us to do activities together. He gets annoyed by me and literally doesnt care about me. Ive come to accept it and you should too.
My father was a provider and thats it, he never gave us emotion support.
I dont hate them I now understand that we are family and thats all.
>>
Have you tried moving out?
Thats what did it for my parents and me. I was about a month from an heroing over their bullshit, moved out, suddenly everything was fine. After putting some distance between us, they were able to see my side of it and I was able to see theirs.

Damn idk what I'd do without my parents now. I just needed them to see me as an adult though. Now they do, and now I appreciate the fuck out of everything theyve provided for me over the years.
>>
>>17468723
Basically we don't respect each other's space. She smokes, listens to loud music and invaded my room when I'm the kind of person who likes silence and politeness. When it comes to me i demand things that from my perspective I see as undeniable but that's probably personal bias.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.