[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gut feeling my girlfriend of ~5 years is cheating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1453866481413.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453866481413.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I have a gut feeling my girlfriend of ~5 years is cheating. I noticed she guards her phone more than she used to and what might have been a hickey on her back the other day (https://www.askthedoctor.com/questions_images/hi-i-have-noticed-a-hickey-like-rash-on-the-img-1.jpg) somewhat similar to link.

She's been my best friend for a long time so this hasn't been an easy thing to come to grips with in terms of being a possibility

What do I do? I have access to her iphone, if necessary, but I would imagine she deletes everything if any of these potentially paranoid thoughts I'm having are true. Some alternative viewpoints would be appreciated
>>
I'm also aware of my potential cuck status. I've been in other relationships before but this is the first girl I've invested parts of my life into. I don't want to blow it out because I'm being crazy
>>
Ask her. Tell her you feel insecure about it.

Scenario 1: You're overthinking it. She will tell you so, and will be extra affectionate for a while, to make sure you remember it.

Scenario 2: Your suspicions are right, but nobody can handle a guilty conscience for long. She'll either fess up and apologise, or disappear.

Either way, no sense delaying in finding out which is true. Talk about it as soon as possible.
>>
>>17468639
Thanks for the response.

However I do not wish to discuss it with her initially. If she is hiding something then its unlikely a direct confrontation would bring it out based off of previous experiences with her even with minor things (nothing negative or serious like current situation).

It seems more like option 2 is the current choice
>>
>>17468657
If you don't trust her to tell the truth in the first place, that's a much larger problem. Maybe you should address that instead?
>>
Say you want to talk to her. Tell her that you have a friend and that he is cheating on his girlfriend but he still loves his girlfriend. Ask her what he should do then? Should he break up with his girlfriend or cut the other girl off and go back to his girlfriend?

When she answers watch her. Then after the answer is given, pause for a long time, thank her and walk away.
>>
>>17468679
That problem would be me in option A. What would your recommendations be?
>>
>>17468693
I like this alot. Thank you for your input.

Is there anything else you would add to the story?
>>
>>17468693

Oh this is the bullshit "present a hypothetical they'll react the way they really feel" dime-store psychology class. Come now.

You need to get yourself tested for STDs. If they come back positive you present the results to her.

No amount of talk is going to sway someone who cheats. They're depressed and looking for the easiest way to feel better, which is fucking around. They're a lost cause.

Get the test anyway. Actions always speak louder than words.
>>
>>17468740
Even if I haven't experienced any symptoms?

In addition there's a possibility she's not cheating. I don't want to go crazy here for no reason
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.