[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this guy I like and we went out before but broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1469473141927.png (225KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1469473141927.png
225KB, 480x335px
There's this guy I like and we went out before but broke up with me 5 days later cause he jumped into a relationship too quickly and now he says he likes me and cuddles with me and kisses me and flirts with me by tickling me or stuff like that but he won't ask me out and idk what to do I even asked him why he hasn't and he just shrugged his shoulders please help me and no bullies please
>>
He is using you anon, he sees you don't have any options and does whatever he wants. Hold him accountable and don't let him feel you up like that. I know you want to ask him out because you "like him" but the guy has shown his feelings for you are fickle. A shoulder shrug? Are you kidding me? Grow a spine and kick this faggot to the curb.
>>
>>17468585
I do really like him and I've talked to his ex which is one of my good friends and she's said that he does that and it just takes time...
>>
>>17468603

Well how much is taking time exactly? You do know guys can stretch this out for years right? You have asked him why he hasn't asked you out yet and he shrugged his shoulders. That is how he sees you. Bottom of the ladder in terms of importance and can be done whenever he feels like it.

I don't think you understand how badly he treated you there....
>>
>>17468613
It's only been a couple days since I asked him and idk I guess your right I guess I don't understand what he did was bad cause I still hope he will ask me out
>>
>>17468630

Meanwhile while while you wait, why not date other guys. You aren't a couple or anything and who knows when he will ask you out. Maybe you can get him jealous if sees you putting an effort to get out there..
>>
>>17468640
I can't date other guys cause no one likes me
>>
>>17468646

If this guy can like you by kissing you and tickling you others guy most def can to. You just need to make the effort of taking a step and trying it out.
>>
>>17468648
Ok thank you and I don't know if this is a bad idea or not but I'm talking to him and asked if he was using me...
>>
>>17468685

What did he say?
>>
He said he doesn't know who he wants to be with right now...
>>
>>17468701

There is your answer, move on from this indecisive guy and find a guy who is happy to be with you. He honestly sounds like a jackass who can't make up his mind and is too lazy to make a decision. Don't expect much from a person like that when it comes to romance.
>>
>>17468715
Yeah it hurts but I guess I gotta move on thank you
>>
>>17468603
BULLSHIT. I'm prone to acting like this guy. There is no excuse. It isn't just "how he is".
He is literally using you for your body. I admit I act this way sometimes and is is fucking disgusting. Don't let him use you.
>>
>>17468733
I won't...
>>
File: 1439265189147s.jpg (9KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439265189147s.jpg
9KB, 187x250px
>>17468742
HELL YEA
>>
>>17468764
Hahahaha thanks fampai you really helped me out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.