[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So long story short, my roommate recently told a friend he could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 600x782px
So long story short, my roommate recently told a friend he could stay with us without asking me or even telling me until I got home just now. We're not on a lease, it's my moms house and she's letting me stay here as long as I pay rent.

Is there a way I can legally kick my roommate and his friend out?

Pic unrelated
>>
That's hardcore tilt material right there

kick these faggots out op
>>
Tell your mum you want them gone.
>>
>>17468551
>>17468561

So as long as my mom (the homeowner) asks them to leave they have to? I've read they still have 30 days after being told to leave
>>
>>17468588
squatting laws only apply to unoccupied homes.

if the homeowner asks them to leave and they don't, that's called trespassing.
>>
Have you considered just talking to him? Jesus

Otherwise if you're going to be a huge baby, tell your mommy to kick him out.
>>
I am very bad at math, I was recently enrolled into CC what are some good ideas to learn Arithmetic and Algebra? I think my adhd my be playing a role in why my mathematical abilities are poor.
>>
>>17468539
>It's my Mom's house
So your Mom's in charge of who gets to stay there? Tell this guy to leave or you'll have him thrown out. Then have a serious talk with your roommate, tell him that he'll be kicked out too if he does something like that again.
>>
>>17468689
KhanAcademy
>>
>OP runs to mom
>mom kicks them out
>friends have vendetta
>come back and rape/murder both
>live in house for free until utilities cut off

OP didn't say where he was.
>>
>>17468728

I mean if need be I can get the police involved. He has an eighth here and multiple bongs. I can't physically make him leave since he's bigger than me but I do have a gun.
>>
>>17468745

You realize if your house gets raided with that shit in it your mom goes to jail, right?

What jurisdiction? If it's anywhere in the USA this is the case, especially if they're minors. Don't know about anywhere else though. This should be enough of a reason to get them out ASAP.
>>
>>17468745
>but I do have a gun
Jesus, OP, cool it. If he won't leave, call the police. And get him to hide his drug stuff first.
>>
>>17468689
i have adhd and got all A's in CC from intermediate algebra to calculus 3.
>>
>>17468539
make them pay rent to you

They pay $60 to you
you pay $100 to mom
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.