[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I clean my underwear with soap, not in the washing maching.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dick smell.jpg (68KB, 496x346px) Image search: [Google]
dick smell.jpg
68KB, 496x346px
I clean my underwear with soap, not in the washing maching.

Problem is, no matter how much I scrub, I can't seem to take away the odour. It keeps on smelling like dick, balls, and sperm. Any advice, tips?
>>
Bleach works pretty good with that kind of stuff, if it still doesn't come out after that you might have to buy new underwear
>>
>>17468102
This is a troll post. Bleach damages clothes and may ruin it, it removes the colours too. Fuck off.
>>
>>17468104
Underwear is generally made to stand up to the occasional bleaching.
>>
File: bleach_stains_l3.jpg (45KB, 293x410px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_stains_l3.jpg
45KB, 293x410px
>>17468109
This is how clothes end up looking when you get bleach on them.
>>
Febreze
>>
>>17468117
No one here is telling you to bleach all of your clothes, just your underwear.
>>
Maybe a daft question but why don't you use a washing machine?
>>
>>17468117
Why are you cumming in your undies my man?
>>
>>17468118
no

then your underwear will smell like a pair of balls with bad air freshener sprayed onto it

febreze smells almost as nasty as balls

OP try adding some bicarbonate of soda/baking soda or some borax
>>
First of all use laundry detergent not soap. Second, machine wash unless they specifically say otherwise. If they're whites bleach, and if not, don't. I'd also wager it's possible you're not hand washing correctly.
>>
>>17468127
I don't want to ruin them with bleached spots.

>>17468129
>>17468137
I have to wash my underwear by hand, but it's just my underwear.

>>17468130
I'm not cumming on them, lol. But, as a male you end up sometimes leaking different fuilds though your dick, also balls perspiration is very smelly.

>>17468131
Baking soda? Really? You mean throw it on the underwear before cleaning it? After? Wut?
>>
>>17468164
>Baking soda? Really? You mean throw it on the underwear before cleaning it? After? Wut?
yes really.

you really should have been taught this by your mom, in home ec class, or by wikihow or something. but fine, I'll spoonfeed you. open your mouth, here comes the airplane.

baking soda kills odours. you use it by putting the item you want to clean in water and adding some baking soda. for a few pairs of undies, a handful of baking soda should be enough. stir it around til it dissolves. then let it soak at least an hour or so. then drain off the water, rinse the undies, and wash them out in the sink as normal.

borax is another good addition to laundry, but I hear it can be harsh on the hands. follow the instructions on the box.

also seconding what the other anon said about using actual laundry detergent, not soap. and make sure you swish them around for a while, use adequate detergent, and rinse until there are no more suds. spend some time soaking them as well, whether you use baking soda or not.

another solution would be to hang your undies out to dry someplace sunny. doesn't have to be outdoors or in public. drying clothes outside in the sun makes them smell fresher.

yet another solution would be to get rid of the underwear you have and buy all white underwear, then use bleach as was mentioned upthread. or use bleach anyway and stop caring about the colour of your undies. add bleach to the water and mix them together BEFORE putting in your underwear so the bleaching effect is uniform and not splotchy.

still another solution would be to wash them in a washing machine. I don't know why you can't do that and I'm not sure I want to know. but that would also help. if you can't do that, imitate the action of a washing machine as much as possible by washing as I mentioned above: giving the items time to soak, agitating them, and rinsing them thoroughly.

now go bitch out your mom for not teaching you basic household shit.
>>
>>17468185
Wow, thanks Anon, you are a saviour!

>>17468137
>>17468185
I didn't know about the deterget either. I guess it is one of those things that go against common sense that you just have to hear from someone else. I'm going to do the baking soda and detergent tricks next time and hopefully I'll get good results.
>>
Oh, and the washing by hand thing is because I have seen my mum go through the used clothes bin and sniffing my used underwear (like, right up to her nose sniffing) and it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>17468202
Dude, she uses your undies to turn herself on. Give her the dick.
>>
>>17468208
I have definitely had some weird experiences at home related to what you are saying, but I don't want to go there (or in there, if you will lol.)
>>
>sperm

stop ejaculating in your fucking briefs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.