[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm like >You are beautiful, amazing body etc etc >Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (153KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1080x1349px
I'm like
>You are beautiful, amazing body etc etc
>Talk about hobbies

I can't think of more, can you guys give me some shit, ideas of what can I say, something entertaining to say and discuss with a girl.
>>
>>17467983
I let my gun do the talking
>>
Current events, new movies, commentary about surrounding like 'Have you ever been here before? I like this place since it remind me of...'
>>
>>17467983
you can pretend to have a problem example
>hi my name is Nigger!
> nice yo meet you too!
> I have a problem.. sadly my cock need to be sucked every 10 minutes and I have only one minute left or I will die and its gonna be your fault

ok after you do this we have 3 scenarios

1. she will be laughing and now you can start to joke with her 34% of the time
2. she will think that you are a perv and then leave 33% of the time
3, she will be sucking your cock in less that one minute 33% of the time

your welcome sir!
>>
>>17467983
Do NOT talk about her body until you are intimate.Coming before that, it is creepy and threatening.

At the beginning, talk about the stuff you would talk about with anyone - school, last night's TV, gossip, favorite music, etc. The point is to get to know each other and see how compatible you are BEFORE getting too sexual in your talk.
>>
>>17467983
Just talk about either one of you're lives (mostly hers) ask her hows she doing or what plans she has for the day, get to know her as in fav things such as movies, games, sports, tv shows, or even friends. Try to have talks where you have things in common but that's all I can really brainstorm rn. Good luck, Senpai.
>>
>>17468027
you're forgetting scenario #4 where she is my girlfriend and I knock you the fuck out and press my glock 19 against the back of your skull
>>
>>17467983
>You are beautiful, amazing body etc etc
Beta as fuck, and possibly creepy. You need to act like she would be lucky to have you, not vice versa.
>>
>>17468080
you're forgetting the part where i tell the police and you go to jail for
>>
>>17468101
you're forgetting the part where I live in NC and because of new legislation that protects gun owners we'd both probably go to jail but I would win in the court of law
>>
>>17468105
how would i go to jail if you're the one that committed a crime, and anyone, black lives matter and all that shite would probably make it a hate crime. ive got them liberal cucks on my side.
>>
>>17468107
Because I've got a witness to corroborate my story that you tried to rob us
>>
>>17468110
if im fucking your gf, i will probably have texts on my phone of her flirting with me
>>
>>17468119
>if
>>
>>17468058
this

honestly some girls will like it when you talk about their body right off the bat but 99.9% of those are batshit insane and have a history of molestation and/or daddy issues
>>
>>17468099
It's just a way of resuming what I say, wouldn't never said it like that, I know how to be subtle. And I like complimenting girls, I don't give a fuck If don't get nothing in return, it's just fun to do somehow. Tha part about SHE is lucky to have me, well, you can't pull that off with every girl, and there is danger to look like some egotistical fag. If you have any ideas on how to do that, I'll read.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.