[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I broke up because she admitted she couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (11KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 269x187px
My girlfriend and I broke up because she admitted she couldn't be committed and immediately guys and girls come out the woodwork for her. I'm not in that same position. If I could, I was planning on just sleeping around, though I haven't had much success with that, and I fear it'll mess me up psychologically to a degree if I do that too much.

I'm asking for two things:

1. What's an easy way to sleep around? I've got Timder but have only one match.

2. What is a "healthier" way to "get back" at her with minimal damage to me?
>>
File: gremlins.png (1MB, 1263x802px) Image search: [Google]
gremlins.png
1MB, 1263x802px
>>17467958
>having sex damages you
>this is what Christians actually believe
>>
>>17467958
She lied. It's not she doesn't want to be committed. It's that she doesn't want you. You lost her interest.
>>
>>17467962
I thought maybe just looking for sex and having it that much desensitized you, I'm not Christian in the slightest.
>>
>Spread the knowledge around your social circle that "commitment" isn't her strong suit and let people read into that what they will. Rumors exist to punish socially untrustworthy people.
>Ride some pity sex until you're back on your feet and that slut's reputation is in the mud.

It's like it's your first rodeo.
>>
File: 1459083723259.png (72KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459083723259.png
72KB, 200x200px
>>17467962
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k
>>
>>17467958
Easiest way I've found to sleep around is to hit up bars and be a fun person to be around. Helps if you're attractive

Trying to get back at someone isn't really healthy. I wouldn't take this as her doing something because she wants to hurt you.

If you aren't interested in casual sex because you get attached to the people you have sex with, and you prefer having a relationship with the people you have sex with, then having casual sex probably is not a great idea for you.
>>
>>17467958

Don't even go down that road. I've tried it also but you will never "catch up" with women in the sex count category. Our society is so screwed up that there are 10 beta orbiters for every girl so don't even bother.

The best is to take this moment and get red pilled about women. Realize that "she can't be committed" just means that she realizes she's still young and wants to ride that cock carousel for awhile.

But like the person above said, just be a guy that is mentally strong and is a fun person to be around. There's a reason why we are the stronger sex by a mile. Sleeping around is for the weak a.k.a. women, so you don't need to resort to that. As long as you just ignore her completely, she will be mindfucked. Hope that helps.
>>
>>17467958
why revenge if she was being honest?
>>
>>17468042
I'm not 21 yet, only 19. Gauging attractiveness for me is hard, I'd say I'm a 6-light 7. I've had casual sex before and I've just done it for the nut than emotional connection. You're right about how getting back at someone is kind of unhealthy.
>>
>>17468065
>i want to be gay
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.