[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever thought they were in love, but later realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: feel face.png (13KB, 642x705px) Image search: [Google]
feel face.png
13KB, 642x705px
Has anyone here ever thought they were in love, but later realized they werent? How do you know if you have been in love before? I thought I loved a girl before but I think it was because she was the last one i actually cared about besides a mindless fuck. Anyone know what im saying?
>>
>>17467672
bump
>>
>>17467672

yeah its called infatuation but love is accepting someone for who they truly are and you can't see that through your emotions. It takes a good while to really get to know someone, infatuation stunts your judgement badly.
>>
>>17467672
Because there is a huge cocktail of mating hormones and natural narcotics swimming around your brain in the early days of a relationship, whether its strictly sexual or emotional.

It feels amazing because your brains basically feeding you heroine to encourage you to mate.

That wears off pretty fast, and there are other hormones and chemicals involved with intimacy and 'monogamy'. Those chemicals are less feel good but more sustainable and last a lot longer.

Once the first set wears off, your brain looks for entirely different qualities in your partner to justify long term child rearing before releasing the next set.

If they arent there, you dont feel anymore.

Tl;dr your brain trains you like pavlov trained his dogs.
>>
>>17467904
So thats a good way to see if you want to truly be with someone or not?
>>
>>17467925

Wait it out? Yeah thats one way. Im guessing youre young and/or inexperienced with this, but as you have relationships you'll learn more about what does it for you and you can be a lot more rational in your approach.

Youll learn the difference between being attracted to someone sexually and being attracted to someone mentally based on past experience.

Because in the moment of a new fling theyre virtually indistinguishable.
>>
>>17467938
Nah im 22 and have a very large amount of experience. I just saw an ex girlfriend of mine that I thought I loved on an anonymous website where they post nudes from people in the local town. And she was doing lingerie modeling and I felt kind of disgusted more than anything because I thought I loved her, but I dont think I actually do. Shes just the last person i actually cared about really and im sure she has rode the cock carousal many times since them, but I also have been with other women. But nothing where I felt anything
>>
>>17467672
its really easy to love people, i think most people deny it because theyre scared.
>>
>>17467672

I was seeing this girl who made all of the logical sense in the world. Smart, pretty attractive, very open to my hobbies, wanted to have sex frequently, adored me.

She told me she loved me, and I drunkenly said it back. And I kept telling myself "you love her, you really do, this all makes sense."

Then I realized love doesn't "make sense," and I'd rather be single and jerking off in between reading comic books alone than be with someone that doesn't make me feel like the world is more vivid and wonderful. I still feel that way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.