[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a qt that you know doesnt like you as a 22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Pikachu.png (1MB, 1071x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.png
1MB, 1071x1075px
How do you get over a qt that you know doesnt like you as a 22 yo kissless handheldless virgin?
>>
Go to the mall and you will see an even cuter girl there.
>>
>>17467666
nice trips
yea she s not that hot
It s her being nice and attentionate that i like
Cant be found easily in the mall
>>
>>17467681

Nice girls are everywhere dude. Take it from me.I used to be in love with my tutorial assistant in one of my classes. She was so caring, kind, pretty and quirky that I honestly had a huge crush on her. Came to find out she was a huge bitch on social media and that she put on a facade for her classes. My point is, how well did you know this girl? For all you know her being nice is just an image she plays out.

Go to the mall and bask in the hot girls everywhere. Hell talk to one of them if you are bold enough.
>>
>>17467693
for about a year
mb you re right
>>
>>17467664
By stopping being a kissless, handholdless virgin. Use this pain to motivate yourself to get better, then maybe in the future you'll be able to get girls like her.
>>
>>17467664
just lie to her
>>
>>17467900
nice dubs but stopped readinag after this
>By stopping being a kissless, handholdless virgin.
You think it s a mfing choice?

>>17467908
what why
>>
>>17467940
tbf, it is a choice to an extent. you could probably seduce an average looking girl if you put in the effort. get a gf, and in a few weeks you will lose your virginity. a few of my friends are 22 year old virgins and its because they put all effort in with girls
>>
>>17467940
sorry , i meant its because they put in fuck all effort
>>
>>17467940
I didn't say it was easy. But it's the only way you can stop feeling bad. You need to change yourself. There's a huge amount of online material on how to be more attractive, so start looking.
>>
File: 1470870009778.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470870009778.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>17467664
>>
>>17468140
this image is horrifying
>>
Get to know more nice girls
Try to look at this crush of yours more objectively and remind yourself of her flaws, I'm sure she has plenty of them. Everybody does, after all
>>
>>17467681
Fuck nice girls, fuck them all to hell.
>>
>>17467940
Yes, it's purely a choice. Forget what /r9k/ tells you. If you didn't want to be a kissless virgin, you would have done something about it.
>>
>>17468140
feelsreallybadman
>>17469881
valid adv thx m8
>>17469936
>reeeeee..... (guess ur rite)
>>
>>17467664
prostitutes
>>
>>17470299
I dont want to be that beta
>>
By realizing she has sucked and fucked alot of nasty dicks already, probably gets her mouth pounded by some dirty dude right now. Most women are now whores and therefore not worth the trouble.
>>
if your a handholdless kissless virgin it just means you aren't a woman's bitch, while most guys are. Freedom is a lonely road, don't force yourself into thinking being in a relationship is better just because the media tells u to, the media wants you to be a slave. Are you an aspiring slave?
>>
>>17467664
Every girl is nice when she likes you.:^) just fine a cuter girl and woo her and she will be nice to you in the same way
>>
>>17470356
i m pretty sure she s not like this
and by pretty sure i mean 99%

>>17470359
no im an inspiring wizard

>>17470373
she s nice but doesnt like me kek
she justs answers when we talk she never asks anything to me but to others yes
>>
>>17467664
Stop being beta
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.