[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To make things short, I'm about to enter my last year of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: F E E L M E.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
F E E L M E.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
To make things short, I'm about to enter my last year of High School and I'm completely lost on what I want to go to college for and a career I would enjoy.

I don't even know what a passion for something feels like, only things I've shown interest in is computer repair and living in Japan (no weeb)

I was contemplating about going to college for Japanese Language and doing Computer Technician shit on the side while I find a job as a translator or something. I just want to make enough money to hold a hobby and live comfortably.

There's probably things on my mind that I'm missing so if you have questions for me I'll answer them.

what do
>>
>>17467618
Most people make their passion instead of finding it. Even then, though, passion is largely bullshit.

Find a job that you're good at that also gives you the down time to pursue your hobbies and interests. Passion gets the ball rolling but you're the one that keeps the momentum. Do that Sisyphus shit you faggot.
>>
18+ to post here. Reported.
>>
>>17467618

>To make things short, I'm about to enter my last year of High School and I'm completely lost on what I want to go to college for and a career I would enjoy.

Believe it or not, you don't have to go to college right away. Unless you have a shitload of money I would recommend you going to CC before you know what you want to do. Focus on the GE classes while you're there. Otherwise you're going to be paying loans forever until you find out what you really want to do.

>I was contemplating about going to college for Japanese Language and doing Computer Technician shit on the side while I find a job as a translator or something. I just want to make enough money to hold a hobby and live comfortably.

Don't waste money on a college degree on something you don't need a degree for. You don't need a degree to be a translator. There are plenty of bilangual native speakers or people who have been speaking japanese since they were a wee lad that will have priority over you anyways. You need a degree for most STEM fields however, so computer science? If you just want to be a repair man why not try a stint at geek squad?
>>
>>17467618

Study English. If you want to be a translator it goes both ways.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.