[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to a concert with this girl I like even though she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: oT7uW7r.jpg (982KB, 7168x4032px) Image search: [Google]
oT7uW7r.jpg
982KB, 7168x4032px
Should I go to a concert with this girl I like even though she has a boyfriend?

I was under the impression I shouldn't even be talking to girls I am attracted to with boyfriends as it will only cause heartache in the future.
>>
>>17467329
It could also lead to sex if you have no morals
>>
>>17467346
shes "asexual" so that's not happening anytime soon
>>
Puck is cuter and you know it.
>>
>>17467362
>"asexual"
>has a bf

why do you even waste any amount of energy with this one? best case scenario is you get a half-hearted hand job in the backseat of your Kia that only ends when you get fed up with her lack of technique and you end up having to finish yourself off. worst case scenario is that you're still a beta orbiter that just spent $50 on a shitty concert that didn't even result in a half-hearted hand job by some unloyal slut.
>>
>>17467434
I should also mention she is in a long distance relationship
>>
>>17467458
as this anon said >>17467434
she's not asexual long distance or 2cm away. She does not know what asexual means, fucking kek.
>>
>>17467488
what do you mean? she says sex grosses her out
>>
>>17467413
i;m not a furry
>>
Well you should go to the concert if you want to go to the concert. Would you go alone? Or rather, would you go with a male friend? Would you go there for the concert?

Don't go for her, because nothing will come out of it.
>>
>>17467362
why the fuck do you want to be with someone who's asexual?
>>
>>17467659
shes uhh really cute and attractive and shit. We also like the same stuff!
>>
>>17467656
Should I go alone ? I want to go
>>
>>17467789
if you want to go then go with the girl. It's better to have company. Just don't expect anything from her.
>>
>>17467517
google the meaning of asexual.
>>
>>17467329
depends, are things going well with the boyfriend or no?
>>
>>17468343
I have no idea. She never talks about him. She just says she loves him and he lives in another state
>>
>>17468343
They've only met 2 times, been "together" for 4 months and met each other through Instagram.
>>
>>17467434
savage
>>
>>17467329

Fucking go with her to the concert, but do not expect anything from her.
Going to a gig with people you like is always fun.

I experience such a situation, I go to gigs on a monthly basis with a really good friend of mine, who has a boyfriend. It's just pure fun, she is with her boyfriend, and their relationship is going well, unless you manage somehow to be creepy, there is nothing wrong with talking with those girls, just get over the idea that you might go out with them one day, if they feel like it, then they will show evidences.
>>
Stop bumping faggot. Take her to the concert, do some speed and eccys together, then fuck like champions for hours.
>>
>>17469624
1. shes bringing a friend
2. shes asexual
3. she told me straight up shes unattracted to me
4. she has a ldr boyfriend
>>
>>17469637
>implying any of this matters if you are all off your fucking tits

If she is bringing a friend that's a girl that just means you're having a drug fuelled threesome.
>>
>See thread that heavily relates to a situation I'm currently experiencing
>It's a retarded OP and shitposting

I shouldn't have expected helpful advice.

The best I got is the same that OP should follow, which is >>17467656
>>
felix abesto
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.