[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a family member who is in a mental hospital. She recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7856186428624868.png (92KB, 342x331px) Image search: [Google]
7856186428624868.png
92KB, 342x331px
I have a family member who is in a mental hospital. She recently rang me to tell me she has been punched by a staff member for refusing to take a shower and she caught one of the other nurses stealing her money. That was the last call I got from her and after that when I ring up the hospital is saying that "She doesn't want to talk to you and we can't say why for confidentiality reasons" which I know is bullshit.

They're clearly covering their asses here, what can I do?
>>
>>17467179

get a lawyer. today.
>>
>>17467179
Anon, did you ever stop and think that maybe it's her imagination? A lot of people in memory support units have episodes of people stealing their shit, especially at night, and project physical violence from other residents onto staff.

That's not to say abuse and theft may not be going on, but it's not absurd to believe that this family member isn't demented.
>>
>people in mental hospitals always tell the truth and never lie about anything. Not for attention or to even just get taken back home. They all enjoy being there and never lie.
>>
>>17467187
Before her cash was stolen a few days ago, a wallet of hers was stolen 2 weeks ago and the bank detected fraud on her account after her wallet was stolen. We assumed it was one of the other patients. I'm sure she isn't lying.
>>
>>17467210
Fair enough. Just be careful throwing legal ramifications around if you go there to confront them. Remember that it's probably only one staff member who is doing it (if anything is truly happening to your senpai) and that an internal investigation is performed and facilities take it very seriously. You may not even have to get a lawyer involved if they have an investigation and find a staff member abusing your resident.
>>
>>17467203
You are saying something exacly contrary which is equally bullshit.
>>
>>17467218
Another family member talked to the head of staff after the wallet being stolen and they said "I wasn't there so I didn't know what happened, just cancel the card and get a new one" I don't know why the fuck they won't investigate. That response makes me think it's possible the head of the ward is covering for shady staff members.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.