[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with people constantly spewing negativity towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471301882808.jpg (39KB, 396x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471301882808.jpg
39KB, 396x315px
How to deal with people constantly spewing negativity towards you?

I just passed my state boards, which is notoriously difficult and at the same time, I'm restoring an old truck for fun. I'm also working full time.

The day after I pass my boards, instead of getting any praise, most of my "friends" basically belittled my career saying its not difficult, hardly considered work, thinks its mostly people who don't know what real work is complaining. The irony is I have never once complained about my work.

Then later on, one of my neighbors decides to show up while I'm working on my project and then belittles the entire thing, calling it a turd and pointing out all of the obvious things I'll have to fix.

Then when someone who is actually nice to me asks for help, I project all the pent up negativity on to them. How do I fix this? Do I start being openly hostile towards downers until they just shut the fuck up or what?
>>
Just tell them to fuck off if they don't like what you have going on. You seem like a nice person so hurting feelings is probably not your strong suit, but once you get used to getting it out of your system at the people who deserve it, and learn how to deal with all the come backs that come out of them because they are innately insecure (hence the reason to insult you), you'll be a better person. They will either wise up and respect you or they will leave you alone, in which case were they worth it in the first place?
>>
It's obvious to me you need a new set of friends.
>>
You sound like you're whitewashing something that you've done
>>
You sound like a humongous faggot that blows any criticism out of proportion. You sound like a prissy fucking faggot that needs to be constantly praised and respected for no fucking reason and gets pissy when people don't know that you need your hand held or when someone offers you genuine constructive criticism. Like >>17467896 said, you need a new set of friends. A new set of friends that are understanding of and accommodate your fragile ego.
>>
Ignore 'em. They clearly have a shittier life than yours. Keep it up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.