[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off to Harvard, majoring in finance, but considered other options.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x442px
Off to Harvard, majoring in finance, but considered other options.

How hard would it be to get in with the entertainment industry and make some dosh?
>inb4 lying about college
Literally anyone could get into an ivy if you tried enough in high school
>>
>>17467100
>literally anyone can get into debt for a liberal indoctrination center

If you aren't already rich or talented you're wasting your time
>>
>>17467105
Harvard has the best financial aid there is. It's also fucking Harvard, so who cares about the liberal environment?

I'm musically talented, but I was thinking more about the behind the scenes involvement, not the main actor.
>>
>>17467114
Who cares of course! Its 2016!
>>
>>17467100

>Literally anyone can get into an ivy if you tried enough

Wrong. You have to put in more effort and go far and beyond than everyone else. The two kids from my high school 6 years ago who got into Harvard were involved in at least 10 different clubs, were taking all AP classes and were doing science fairs and debate tournaments every other weekend just so they can pad their stats for Harvard.
>>
>>17467148
High school classes are easy as hell. AP just takes studying. Clubs are fun, and unless you're boring, you should have an interest in something enough to do something about it. Of course harvards not going to accept some lard who plays video games on his weekends
>>
>>17467114
>taking advice from a self-admitted virgin who lives at home
>>
>>17467162
>self-admitted virgin

[citation needed]
>>
>>17467100
It would be easier to get in with whomever you can. Harvard is great because it brings people together, students with top intellectuals, exceptional students with exceptional students.
>>
>>17467191
*rich white people with other rich white people
>>
>>17467197
Did you get rejected by Harvard or something? I come from a middle class family in the middle of nowhere in a nowhere state
>>
>>17467430
I'm just memeing since I have nothing better to do in life right now
>>
>>17467439
go find a hobby

bump
>>
File: 1469889834791.jpg (557KB, 1909x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1469889834791.jpg
557KB, 1909x1357px
>>17467969
Go find your Mom and thank her for sucking my dick last night
>>
>>17467100
dude harvard is so good that you can get the job that youre majoring in as soon as youre registered as a freshman. i know some girl that is an investment banker and shes a freshman at harvard.
>>
>>17468375
see this is what worries me. I know that the route I'm about to take is going to make me comfortable, but I don;t wan to feel like I could've been happier doing some film and such.
>>
>>17467105
>>17467123
>>17467166
>>17467197
>>17467439
>>17467971

You have posted 6 times in a thread with only 6 posters in it.

Your insecurities are showing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.