[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my aunt offered me a really good job but she mentioned that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_Pu1g4Pep.jpg (123KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Pu1g4Pep.jpg
123KB, 640x618px
So my aunt offered me a really good job but she mentioned that they do a hair follicle drug test and she said that it shouldnt be a problem for me (she doesn't know I smoke pot sometimes) and I agreed because I didn't know much about the test until I looked it up
I'd fail the test because I've smoked a few grams of pot over the course of the summer and I don't know if I should just tell her that I've smoked pot within a 6 month period or should I make up an excuse to not take the job
Thoughts?
Similar situations?
>inb4 degenerate
>i know I am but it's really nice to toke up like once or twice within a two week period
Also sorry for grammar
English not my first
>>
>>17466954
When did the US turn into an Orwellian dystopia? This shit doesn't happen in Europe.
>>
Shave your head bald (or very very short), shave/wax everything else, and wait for decent hair growth via taking Fish Oil/ Vit E / Roids, and youll pass.
>>
>>17466959
September 11th.
>>
Tbh if you've got a family connection to the gig I doubt they would even mention that the weed came up on the test. Employers totally have the option to ignore drug test results, and now that weed is even legal in a lot of places these days (and, in general, destigmatized), it really isn't what employers are looking out for. My bf's dad smokes weed EVERY day, has taken multiple drug tests for various companies (he does contract IT work or something), and nobody has even brought up the results to him. Besides, if somebody does bring it up, say you were vacationing in Amsterdam or Colorado and just tried it for the novelty--if they aren't reasonable enough to accept that, then do you really want to be working for these people anyway?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.