[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend broke up with me Sunday night after just a three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1409790667090.jpg (1MB, 1496x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1409790667090.jpg
1MB, 1496x1496px
My girlfriend broke up with me Sunday night after just a three week relationship. But the relationship was intense, complete with saying I love you to one another among other things. She had never been in such a positive relationship, but the thing is that she doesn't love herself. She also very bad anxiety and let that consume her. She historically ran from her problems or used substances to repress them, but now she wants to grow and she wants to love herself. I told her I'd be there for her as a friend if she needed me while she takes the time to grow and I told her to come back when she's ready. She told me she loved me and values the foundation we began to put together. She really respects me and she's never had someone love her and accept her unconditionally, and that she really appreciates that I would still be there for her.

I figure I'll give her her space unless she needs me, but my question is, do you guys think she'll come back at some point?
>>
>>17466846

This is an over 18 website anon, you should come back then.
>>
>>17466847

Well, we had a lot in common leading into this. She was in a 5 year relationship that ended last spring and I was in a 4 year relationship that ended in December. She had acted volatility in that one year span, but after returning from field work, had marked substantial emotional growth. I recognize there are countless other women out there, in between my long term break up and now I had been with several women, but this one made a very deep impression.
>>
>>17466846
You guys were in a three week relationship. If she couldn't commit beyond that, honestly my man, I'd begin to look elsewhere.
>>
Cringe
>>
>>17466846
To answer your question, most likely no, she won't be back.

Stop falling for the white-knight "be there for her" behavior.

Why do you have to be there for her? Clearly she doesn't really want you around and it only took her 3 weeks to figure it out.

So fuck that bitch, reflect on the good times, and go talk to other girls. Any other option for you is going to do nothing but hold you back.
>>
>>17466951
Also, does she really respect you? You're sure that's not something she's just saying?

Trust me man, I've been there. And girls will say or do anything to keep you right where they want you - in orbit,as an option.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.