[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very sadistic friend (we're currently q freshman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 9f22a37c.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9f22a37c.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
I have a very sadistic friend (we're currently q freshman in highschool). He started humiliating others including our friends over text or social media with pictures and videos. How do I destroy this guy? He seems to have no shame or pride.
>>
He may have some big problems in home/family that makes him sadistic person he is. He may be living in real hell and only way he can interact with people is through abuse, because it's the only way anyone ever interacted with him. Or he may be psychotic.

Either way, this forum is over 18 years old. Only advice I would have for you, it's easier to leave with friends and in big group of friendly people. You are less vulnerable there.
>>
That is actually quite hard you see. We have a lot of mutual friends
>>
I just want him to stop , and I've tried being nice. But he even disgraces us in public now. We are also in many group chats. I need to teach him a lesson
>>
>>17466835
>Freshman in highschool

Id love to help but i hate to break to ya kiddo, you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>17466873
Just fucking kick his shit in then, quit being a pussyfooting faggot
>>
>>17466835
Wait until you graduate high school and never have to see these people ever again.
>>
>>17466835
Trust me when I save that evolution and the natural cycle of things (karma) will do far worse to this individual than you can scheme.

When he is an adult living in a trailer with no friends, he will get his.
"
>>
>>17466835

Have you ever heard about the scorpion and the frog? Go look it up, I'm not going to type a parable here.

Long story short, get away from him.

You think you have some special pass?
You think you're immune to his proclivities?

You are not, he just hasn't set his sights on you yet.

Get distance, tell him you are done. Stay the fuck away.

That will also wreck him more than any plot.

He does that shit because pushing people down, makes him feel better. He hates himself, and the best option he has come up with to numb his low self esteem is to shit on other people.

Don't avenge your pals
Don't be some gay ass agent of justice like a high school melodramatic batman.

Just cleave him out. Don't mince about it. If he asks, tell him DIRECTLY that he is being a scumbag, and you don't associate with scumbags.

It will kill him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.